Pakistan (181/4) defeat Ireland (178/7) by 6 wickets in the T20I decider to win the series 2-1

Who will win the 3rd T20I between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Babar's robotic captaincy will not allow him to try a spinner like Siam, Imad or Imad especially when he can see Hasan is causing Pakistan to lose the grip on the match.

Hasan at his best can bowl a decent length. But to think that 8 years ago, some folks here were comparing him to Malcolm Marshall.

Hasan ali is like one of those besharam bowlers
After getting hit he feels no shame

Problem is these pacers start too old so their shelf life is very short. 4 years and they're finished.

Hasan is down as a 29 year old, really? :ROFLMAO:

He is 34, lost his zip and is finished. No idea why he's still playing international cricket.

We need to find them young.

I'd take BD's Shoriful over most of our seamers.

Embarrassing stuff from Hasan Ali. Why's he got another over ?
If bobsy didn't give him another then his figures would be 16 from one over. If he picks up a wicket he will lock in his place for next few games.

Problem is these pacers start too old so their shelf life is very short. 4 years and they're fini²shed.

Hasan is down as a 29 year old, really? :ROFLMAO:

He is 34, lost his zip and is finished. No idea why he's still playing international cricket.

We need to find them young.
Pointless finding them young the seniors will hog their place

I think Babar wants Hasan to play in the World Cup. This Hasan has no self pride as he is happy to give even 100 runs in 4 overs.

Fat piece of **** missed a regular stumping. Are they taking this liability to the World Cup ?
Saim Ayub should've bowled it slower giving Azam time to collect and stump the batsman. Azam has amazing reflexes, as long as the long as the bowler can expertly deliver the ball into his gloves. He's also the son of a legendary keeper, stop questioning his capability.

I feel sorry for Saim , nothing is going his way in international cricket , that missed stumping would have been his first international wicket

Looks like Shaheen, Amir and Abbas will bowl 4 each

Babar looking to find 8 overs from Hassan, Saim and Imad

Hasan Ali has been finished a long time ago.
He was at his best during that 2017 season.
He had good pace with very good slower ball.

Now he is just a trundler without skills.Babar struck again and selected him. Babar is ruining Pakistan cricket.

Azam has always had trouble behind the stumps and should be dropped on his keeping alone

Hasan Ali has been finished a long time ago.
He was at his best during that 2017 season.
He had good pace with very good slower ball.

Now he is just a trundler without skills.Babar struck again and selected him. Babar is ruining Pakistan cricket.

Mir Hamza would have been a better pick than Hasan.

Missed catch and missed stump

We have returned the favour from the last game

Now the real game begins

Well played Tucker with some poor bowling by Hasan, Saim and some balls by Abbas.
Abbas unlucky as well.

I think I'm going to have a meltdown if I see another trundler wearing green.

They should make a new rule, no bowler who is slower than 140k should be allowed to represent Pakistan.

Both batsmen striking 150+

Those who are in favour of Babar and rizwan opening can they both play such innings?

And there is no accumulator

Pakistan were in control until Babar brought his friend into the attack. Still no Imad who can contain the flow of runs. Frustrating to watch these bowling changes.

Seriously who said saim was a goat at bowling? I told you, if guptil can handle the kid anyone in international can.

Does Moin Khan think this is his forefathers team he can put that thing behind the stumps!!

Ireland are well prepared for WC, sadly this cannot be said for Pakistan

Abbas deserves to be on the plane to the World T20. A proper T20I bowler and bowls excellent lengths and has variations.

Pakistan were in control until Babar brought his friend into the attack. Still no Imad who can contain the flow of runs. Frustrating to watch these bowling changes.
Imad won't be having the ball just incase he takes a wicket and become a permanent member of the team

Really like Abbas Afridi. He's got variations in pace lengths lines.
Gone for couple of boundaries off edge

Abbas just can’t bowl an over less than 9 runs per over

Pak weakest area is bowling now.

This bowling attack has been getting slightered for the last 2 years

They can't defend totals anymore and its arguably the most expensive attack in world cricket

I hope babar gets banned from cricket after this game and take Misbah's bhoota and baby chacha with you

Babar doesn’t think Imad can bowl to Balbirnie but Saim can?

It's really embarrassing to see hasan and this trundler Abbas bowling.

Game is for humans not for people like Rizwan who can literally fly. Is there anything this guy can’t do?

I don’t understand why Babar applies so much brain and his science on Imad’s bowling? He has blind trust on everyone else but him as a bowler

Back