Pakistan (181/4) defeat Ireland (178/7) by 6 wickets in the T20I decider to win the series 2-1

Who will win the 3rd T20I between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
too many chances for one player. 19 innings and no fifty so far

against Ireland 3 Innings 61 Runs 43 Balls

If Pak wants to win, Babar is probably better off getting out and letting Fakhar and Rizwan take over

Both are equally bad
Not true, Shadab does contribute in batting or bowling in every other match, whereas Hasan Ali is almost always poor. Shadab has advantage over Hasan as he can both bat and bowl, even in both he is just about OK.

Soooo upsetting. Saim was our one hope for the World Cup. Ironically I wanted him to play selfishly and just cement his place and then go berserk against England.

This next ball is going to be swiped over mid wicket I re o

Saim fails. This is going to be difficult. He's making it easy for fans to push him out of the team.

And if get RizBar opening combo in the world cup then we'll be back to square one.
And no one is to be blamed for than saim himself he got all the chances if babar and riz come back it makes sense.

And no one is to be blamed for than saim himself he got all the chances if babar and riz come back it makes sense.
Even if the team goes back to RizBar. I hope the fans understand this at least that having one aggressive opener is a requirement of modern game. Even if Saim failed. It doesn't mean the idea of an aggressive opener was wrong.

Any ideas on why this is the 3rd match Chacha's off breaks are not being utilized, seem like he's being blanked!

Pakistan v Ireland has full potential for a proper O'brien-Afridi series biannually

Gary Kirsten has alot of work to do , from fitness to common sense to power hitting

Rizwan carrying on from last match, and some fans were happy he may not been fit for this series.

Need to try Usman now against England and then take the final call on the squad.

PAKISTAN might be the first WC winning team to win a proper series on Irish shores, as usually Ireland have one off t20s against the top sides, another milestone for Babar Azam the most successful T20 captain ever in international cricket

Once upon a time Saim Ayub was compared to Jaiswal , it will be a infamous fable for kids to read on PakPassion .

when did he play properly in international cricket for you to say this that he has become someting that he was nt before
He wasn't terrible in his better innings last year against Afg and NZ, but I am mainly looking at him in the PSL. He has previously shown to be more composed and calculated when he needs to be and not just a blind slogger. But in this series and the last one vs NZ in Pak, he has shown no brain whatsoever. He's playing like Umar Akmal when he lost the plot

Pakistan Middle order remains brittle since the turn of the century, no. 4 to No.6 are very shaky

Rizwan dunking on certain posters. Now they’ll tell us Sharjeel Khan would have got a 50 in 6 balls on this ground.

Copium as always.

When you average 50+ in any format I'm sorry you are cream of the crop , you are in top 1% of consistent cricketers ..It's madness to critic Rizwan the team needs to bat around him

Rizwan and Babar showing why they are one of the most coveted partners in cricket, akin to Waugh Bevan , Lara Chanders, Kallis AbDv

Rizzu doing good at chasing. Pakistan will lose all its games batting first but can win chasing

Babar Azam needs a trophy to multiply his aura infact he will be immortal

If Amir, Azam Khan or Imad perform vs this opposition = We told you so, they’re the best in the world!!

If Babar, Riz or Shaheen perform = It’s only Ireland calm down.

Atleast try apply a facade of objectiveness.

visitors win this 2-1 - summary - this was IRE & they are not full strength - samjho ! Night (y)

In the last over of the PowerPlay, Babar and Rizwan really nudged the ball around for 5 singles straight. This is the defensive mindset of these two. They see that they can get 60 in the PP and that's enough. No need to attempt to make any more. This mentality is what has let us down in the past few years

Rizzu doing good at chasing. Pakistan will lose all its games batting first but can win chasing
You have repeated this multiple time, but it is not a given either way. Pakistan can be rubbish chasing or batting first depending on the side they play and if the usual stars are in form(Fakha, Rizwan, Babar and Shaheen).

Back