Pakistan bowled out for 297 at Stumps on Day 1 of 2nd Test against New Zealand

Current Australia would beat pre 2006 in Aussie Condtions. Make no mistake about it. It will be very close. Can go either way.

And labuschagne is a world class player.

Jamieson is a nobody still. He only performed in n.z like their old lies Doull and co.

Auakat will be decimated in India and Australia when he tours. I can't wait. I welcome him.

And Labuschagne only performed in SENA. Overrated player.

This is why Saheen u need to play shots scoring 4 of 18 won't help much....blocking is not everything.....good...Azhar has learnt that atleast

Boult has been taken to the cleaners throughout this tour by our boys lol

Stylish shots from naseem
Naseem and gohar should open shan has a chance to score at no. 9

Abbas bhai appko pata hai sari zimadari meray auper hai, single karna hai warna dant par jaye gi - Naseem to Abbas hahaha lovely!

Naseem saying to Abbas “Bhai aapko pata hai sari zimaidari mere uper hai, single karna hai nahin tou dant par jaygi”. :rp

Shan masood is an absolute fraud, hes back to his ducking to James Andreson “bouncer” and getting out aukat.

Fakhar is is batting rn in QEA final. Maybe he can get a big score and make a case for the next series.

Fakhar is is batting rn in QEA final. Maybe he can get a big score and make a case for the next series.

Sharjeel is technically better batsman for tests and has been the best opener in QAE if we are looking for one

The tail had wagged again, i dont know for how long the tail will save the top order. Would request them to have some sharam and ghairat.

A good score. Pitch will be good to bowl on 2nd day as well.

Can't expect the subcontinent tail to last long in these conditions

Decent contributions from the middle and lower order. On this pitch from 70-4 ish, pretty decent with our tail.

Waqar-less bowling will be interesting tomorrow. Let’s see.

And that's stumps. Great score from Pakistan, kudos to Azhar, Rizwan, Faheem, and Zafar. Now, it's up to the bowlers to stamp their authority tomorrow.

Why are they wasting time? Out ho ya maro

Lack of match awareness - he tried good though but should’ve not gotten out defending it. He should’ve swung the bat hard. Shaheen also displayed lack of game awareness.

Anyway, evenly poised game - let’s see how it goes tomorrow.

Good score and a very good effort by a team ranked this low in test. May be there is a positive turn coming for Pak cricket. Pak always finds a way to dig itself in a hole. I hope there are better things to come. I never would have thought that this batting line could score this much on such a challenging wicket.

So will Misbah and Younis dantofy Naseem Shah?

This is what we could best hope from Pakistan. It is not a 400 first innings team in NZ/Aus in any case.

Batting first, putting up 300 can afford Pakistan a chance, which is all what they were looking for.

Good score. Considering the rain and everything its a great effort. Hopefully some overnight rain can spice up the pitch nicely tomorrow.
Need to bowl good lines and catch well.

Good score. Considering the rain and everything its a great effort. Hopefully some overnight rain can spice up the pitch nicely tomorrow.
Need to bowl good lines and catch well.

As per Baz, this surface gets harder and drier, and hence gives more bounce with more sunlight.
We don’t need rain.

Good score infact very good in this pitch and against this attack....early wickets will be key

all of sudden their is some hope. unless Harry pull a blinder in second innings any middle order batman who top chart in QEA, like usman salahudin or said Shakeel should replace him, and Azhar go back to open specially in aisa it should be a lot easier for him, shani trailender out. still think Abid can be deadly on aisan wickets as ftb or Imam could be solid replacement for now.
1.Azhar
2.Abid/Imam
3.Babar
4. Usman/Saud
5. Fawad
6. Rizwan
7.Faheem
8.Zafar
9.Hassan Ali
10.Yasir
11.Shaheen
5 bowling options and solid batting till ten. [MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] hope you like where I am coming from?

Saud most likely won't get a chance. He might also opt for USA.

considering we were 4 down for 80 odd so it makes a very good score. I don't get fans like him always being the critic. Needs to give credit where it's due.

The frustration is because our batsmen don’t contribute as a unit.

This is a good position to be in, but they need to capitalize early into NZ's innings. If they don't let the Kiwis settle, this is a very good total.

Back