Pakistan Charity Match - Oval - 10th July 2006 (merged)

That is it from the International XI

123/1 in 10 overs

Dhoni 35* Tendulkar 50*

Brutal batting by MS Dhoni. Daunting total on the board. Pakistan's hitters have a real test on their hands

Sivarama Krishnan is better than these commentators..."brutal, savage, unbelievable, SRT is this and that, Dhoni is savage....blah, blah" being repeated over and over again

inshallah Afridi will fire... wot a beating by dhoni!! pakistan need to fire qucik time

interesting match so far!

found out too late, only came to know in 7th over :6:

and for a good caus

Commie telling the other commie not to wet himself.

:))) :))) :)))

HAFRIDI said:
Dhoni Was Beastly..absolute Carnage

I Hope Afridi Does Even Better !!

I've become a HUGE fan... lets see what The Real Beast does now! :D

just too much for pak .... becuz u just feel that the type of form of pakistani batsmen are in now this total is highly unlikely to chase

Have a feeling this is too much or us considering the form most of our players are in.

Can anyone post a full scorecard? fanks a bundle

Who are bowling for IntXI? I know Pathan is playing (Afridi is having an itch already)

Is there a scorecard and what was this dhoni smashing? out of how many deliveries

sehban said:
just too much for pak .... becuz u just feel that the type of form of pakistani batsmen are in now this total is highly unlikely to chase

10 over game yaar. Everybody is going to have a dash. Farhat, Afridi, Razzaq, Malik, Kamran are all capable of smashing the ball out of the ground

aggarwald said:
Who are bowling for IntXI? I know Pathan is playing (Afridi is having an itch already)

Pathan isn't playing, if I'm not mistaken.

aggarwald said:

no pathan, i think you mean zaheer

aggarwald said:

Pathan isnt playing unfortunately. Afridi cannot take out his frustration on him today :(

We have the batting too do this... Afridi, Razzaq, Inzi, Farhat, Malik, Akmal can all hit it miles!

aggarwald said:
Akmal and Afridi will be a good combo...Akmal can play the anchor role

Malik and Afridi is a better combo. Both of them are capable of smashing the opposition

Zaheer Khan to Malik... WIDE down the legside!

That could have been another wide.. umpire too KIND.

Driven straight.. Azhar does the fielding.

BIG shout for LBW... going down leg.

2-0

LOL what happened to PP

I think the BEASTLINESS CRASHED PP

WHAT A KNOCK IT WAS THOUGH

WHO SAID AFRIDI WAS OUT OF FORM??? EH????

Personally I though the amount of people trying to post might have crashed it. Or maybe Oxy hacked PakPassion and shut down the site in the fear of positive posts being made about his 'eternal love...' :p

Back