Pakistan Helmet

rafay4pakistan

Debutant
Runs
I bought a green helmet then later realising i wanted the pakistan star on it. Do i have to buy a separate helmet with it on or is there a way to get one on???????? :nj + i really like my helmet.

I don't think you will find any helt out there with Pakistan's star. Best option is to cut one out from a cap or something and paste it like Knightrider have done.

I bought a green helmet then later realising i wanted the pakistan star on it. Do i have to buy a separate helmet with it on or is there a way to get one on???????? :nj + i really like my helmet.

Bro i have taken a waterproof golden gift paper and cut it by myself and paste it with UHU glue stic, Not a rocket science i fink Hope it help

JAZAKALLAHKHAIR :umarakmal

Attachments

• 01172X.jpg
    01172X.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 933
before
mykit.jpg

after
ssgloveshelmet.jpg

Last edited:
waterproof golden gift paper? i have no idea wat tht is
Lolzzzz have you ever been to bookshops they have plenty of gift papers in different colurs , papers and materials , i guess PP have you Lazy but leave the Pc and go to some Bookshop and start searching 4 it :junaid

maybe just print out a picture from the internet, like the logo, and glue it on?

PCB-Logo3.jpg

before
mykit.jpg

after
ssgloveshelmet.jpg

I absolutely love that kit, especially that helmet! lol this is my first post ever on Pakpassion, but not the last. May I ask Knightrider, where did you get the PCB emblem from? I presume it is from a hat, but may I ask which one?

Welcome to PakPassion, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

No offense but its funny post because Knightrider does not have that much kit, MashAllah he has a lot!

lol thank you for your reply. I guess he isn't answering :( I so badly want a helmet like that... Cover Drive, a quick question bhai, I bought the CA Plus 10000 pads and not really fond of the two strap moulded design, they are light but not really my thing as I feel they restrict my movement when I bend my knees. I am keen to buy the CA Plus 12000 pads, however I have noticed with the ones I currently have that they are just a bit big, is there much difference between youth and men size? I am around 5'6 in height btw. Thanks

There is big difference between Youth and Mens Size pads, they is a big difference.

Small Mens are good for 5'6 but not sure if you can get small mens size in Asian pads.

CA 12000 Plus pads are much much more bulkier than CA 10000 Plus

Salaam.

I have seen many in Norway with that helmet.
I think they get it from Pakistan :)

Thank you very much for your replies! Cover Drive, I returned the CA Plus 10000's pads and bought the 12000's, and I must say that in my opinion they are a lot more comfortable and fit a lot better, albeit a bit heavier, I feel they are perfect. However I tried searching on this site about the CA Y-King 313 bat but can't find any reviews, do you know how good the bat is? Is it the same as the TRD 12000, if not, is it better than the CA Plus 12000 bat? Thanks

Thank you very much for your replies! Cover Drive, I returned the CA Plus 10000's pads and bought the 12000's, and I must say that in my opinion they are a lot more comfortable and fit a lot better, albeit a bit heavier, I feel they are perfect. However I tried searching on this site about the CA Y-King 313 bat but can't find any reviews, do you know how good the bat is? Is it the same as the TRD 12000, if not, is it better than the CA Plus 12000 bat? Thanks

No worries :)

You like CA 12000 pads? That's good I didn't really like the ones I had as they were too bulky for me but I guess bulkness of pads etc differs from person to person.

Actually Y-King 313 is a new bat so many haven't seen it in real nor anyone has owned it, hence, there is not much of info on it.

I remember someone on this forum saying Y-King is same as TRD but I'm not sure how true that is.

Thread on Younus Khan's bat;

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=139180

Last edited:
I absolutely love that kit, especially that helmet! lol this is my first post ever on Pakpassion, but not the last. May I ask Knightrider, where did you get the PCB emblem from? I presume it is from a hat, but may I ask which one?

Welcome to PakPassion, We hope you enjoy your stay here. thanks for liking my kit :amin

Sorry for my lately I did not look at this topic. I cut out the PCB emblem from a tracksuit jacket(tracksuit is made by local brand Player House you may have heard of it they make cricket t shirts, cricket clothing etc.)

Welcome to PakPassion, We hope you enjoy your stay here. thanks for liking my kit :amin

Sorry for my lately I did not look at this topic. I cut out the PCB emblem from a tracksuit jacket(tracksuit is made by local brand Player House you may have heard of it they make cricket t shirts, cricket clothing etc.)

You did a brilliant job I must say it is making tempting me to do that as well :))

Back