Pakistan-occupied Kashmir is ours and we will take it: Amit Shah

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
This anti-Pakistan politics is being exposed because they know that this is the only technique that will bring them victory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Union Home Minister Amit Shah said that Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (PoK) belongs to India, and “we will take it.”

Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday affirmed that Pakistan-occupied Kashmir belongs to India, will remain so and "we will take it".He also blamed the Congress for attempting to “frighten us” with claims about the neighbouring country possessing atom bombs.

“Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) hamara hai, hamara rahega aur hum ise lekar rahenge (PoK is ours, and it will remain ours. We will take it," Shah was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.

Shah made these remarks during a rally in Amb, Una district, in support of Union Minister Anurag Thakur, the BJP candidate contesting the Hamirpur Lok Sabha seat.

Earlier, senior Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar faced criticism after a video clip of an old interview resurfaced, in which he expressed admiration for Pakistan as a nuclear-armed nation, and emphasised the importance of respecting it. He also advocated for India to re-establish its ties with its neighbour.

Shah hailed Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his initiatives in eliminating terrorism within India. Shah stated that PM Modi has already secured 310 seats in the five phases of the Lok Sabha elections, expressing confidence that the target of '400-paar' would be realised in the upcoming phases. He further predicted that the Congress would be limited to a mere 40 seats.

Furthermore, Shah urged people to ensure victory for the saffron party in the 6 assembly seat by-polls, highlighting the importance of forming a BJP government in the state.

Expressing confidence in BJP's victory in the general elections, Shah stated: "Five phases of elections have been completed. In these five phases, the Prime Minister has crossed the mark of 310, and in the sixth and seventh, by crossing 400, we have to make him the Prime Minister, and the onus is on those who are voting in the seventh phase. While the BJP is on track to surpass 400 seats, Rahul Baba is once again dwindling below 40 seats".

This is the position of India since 1948.

Whole Kashmir including PoK is a part of India.

No it isn't. India won't waste its resources on a war now, even if it can win it.

As for PoK, in 1994 the Indian Parliament passed a resolution stating that PoK is an integral part of India and that efforts will be made it get it back. This was under the Congress government back then, and much before Modi and Shah were anywhere on the scene.

I wouldn't read much into it.

This is the position of India since 1948.

Whole Kashmir including PoK is a part of India.

You also believe India will ‘take it’.

Previously i asked how & when this will occur ? No answers so far .

Or is it the usual vote gaining fantasy?

Just like how China will take Taiwan

A little different . Read the One China Policy which is accepted by the yanks . Taiwan is a part of China . Kashmir is disputed . Also Tiawan has no nukes .

I know modi thinks he’s divine but common sense would say you cannot win a war with a nuclear armed neighbour

He has written many fantasies like this numerous times.

India has been brought to its knees many times as a result of their atrocities in Kashmir. Their response has been to stop playing cricket ( unless it's an ICC event lol)

Only in the last few years have they managed to give an image of having a grip control over their 'own' territory.

Modi and BJP will be too hesitant to open up this pandoras box again.

And yet, some people here keep insisting that it's Pakistan or Pakistanis who are obsessed with India and Indians. :facepalm :inti

He'll dismiss this as a jumla later too. The BJP and its blind followers had 10 years to take it back, but they failed miserably. 'Tadipar' Amit Shah better start planning his exit from India after the BJP loses the election, because only a BJP win can save him. :inti

I want to ask Pakistanis here: do your politicians obsess over India and Indians as much during their elections? :inti

I want to ask Pakistanis here: do your politicians obsess over India and Indians as much during their elections? :inti
Not anymore. The obsession now lies with democracy, equal rights, and economic prosperity. India hardly garners attention unless its politicians make remarks about Pakistan or attempt midnight airstrikes to target Pakistani trees.

The sole purpose of comparison is to determine how Pakistan can enhance its economy, mirroring India's successes.

India has been brought to its knees many times as a result of their atrocities in Kashmir. Their response has been to stop playing cricket ( unless it's an ICC event lol)

Only in the last few years have they managed to give an image of having a grip control over their 'own' territory.

The fanstasies about Kashmir are all Pakistani, unfortunately. It is Pakistan which tried to 'take' Indian Kashmir several times, and went away crying on every occasion.
India does not have to wage any unnecessary war, nor give any explanation of what it will take when. It will do what it pleases with PoK at the time of its choosing. Nobody's in a hurry here.

The fanstasies about Kashmir are all Pakistani, unfortunately. It is Pakistan which tried to 'take' Indian Kashmir several times, and went away crying on every occasion.
India does not have to wage any unnecessary war, nor give any explanation of what it will take when. It will do what it pleases with PoK at the time of its choosing. Nobody's in a hurry here.

Is it a policy of GOI to 'choose' to give part of their land to another country?

A little different . Read the One China Policy which is accepted by the yanks . Taiwan is a part of China . Kashmir is disputed . Also Tiawan has no nukes .

I know modi thinks he’s divine but common sense would say you cannot win a war with a nuclear armed neighbour

Policies change all the time.

Having nuclear weapons and using it are two different things. You don't threaten another nuclear power with nukes.

There is something called threshold.

Not anymore. The obsession now lies with democracy, equal rights, and economic prosperity. India hardly garners attention unless its politicians make remarks about Pakistan or attempt midnight airstrikes to target Pakistani trees.

The sole purpose of comparison is to determine how Pakistan can enhance its economy, mirroring India's successes.

Pakistanis cry about Kashmir all the time.

Who can forget Imran Khans rants about article 370.

India has been brought to its knees? Lol. When?

Pakistan is holding a permanent begging bowl because of its military expenses.

Pakistan is literally surviving by borrowing money from others, this wil only increase as India will step up the conventional deployment on the border.

If he is claiming that it will be taken back when India chooses to what does that mean for it's current status? Are you choosing not to back sovereign territory?

China isn't taking Taiwan just yet. Is it?

Its all about timing.

PoK was lost by Maharaja of Kashmir.

China isn't taking Taiwan just yet. Is it?

Its all about timing.

PoK was lost by Maharaja of Kashmir.
China is confronted by the US and western super powers who are active in the region. The US has publicly said it will defend Taiwan if China invades.

What is stopping India?

China is confronted by the US and western super powers who are active in the region. The US has publicly said it will defend Taiwan if China invades.

What is stopping India?

India needs to reach a certain level of economic development where this war makes little difference to us economically.

Hell to the no!! If POK people are frustrated with Pakistan, they can demand independence and become a new country.

India already has enough people and land to deal with. I hope India wises up and not dream of taking POK.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is stopping India?
POK is 99% Muslim majority. If India wages war, I doubt POK people will support India in the war.

If India is wise, just give it a couple more decades and the income/development gap between Indian & Pakistani Kashmir will be so wide that POK people will voluntarily want to secede from Pakistan. Until then India has no business in poking its nose in POK. India has enough issues to deal with first.

POK is 99% Muslim majority. If India wages war, I doubt POK people will support India in the war.

If India is wise, just give it a couple more decades and the income/development gap between Indian & Pakistani Kashmir will be so wide that POK people will voluntarily want to secede from Pakistan. Until then India has no business in poking its nose in POK. India has enough issues to deal with first.
When do you expect that income/development gap to reach to the point where Pakistani Kashmiris voluntarily want to secede from Pakistan?

When do you expect that income/development gap to reach to the point where Pakistani Kashmiris voluntarily want to secede from Pakistan?
My take is 2 decades. India is projected to become 3rd largest economy only behind US and China by then. The opportunities in India will be too much for the people of POK to resist. I doubt anyone wants to hang on to a sinking ship.

My take is 2 decades. India is projected to become 3rd largest economy only behind US and China by then. The opportunities in India will be too much for the people of POK to resist. I doubt anyone wants to hang on to a sinking ship.
Interesting. I think you have figured it out.

You are presuming India can keep making economic progress based on liberal capitalist policies which were implemented decades ago and which the current BJP led by fundos like Modi and Yogi have benefitted from. I have news for you, this is like voting for the Taliban and expecting them to build rocket ships in the future. The longer the hindutva stay in power, then the progress will slow and matters like love jihad and Valentine cards will become bigger issues.

You are presuming India can keep making economic progress based on liberal capitalist policies which were implemented decades ago and which the current BJP led by fundos like Modi and Yogi have benefitted from. I have news for you, this is like voting for the Taliban and expecting them to build rocket ships in the future. The longer the hindutva stay in power, then the progress will slow and matters like love jihad and Valentine cards will become bigger issues.
Keep hoping Captain. It’s been a decade since BJP is in power. Fear mongering of Muslim genocide has failed. Now haters hoping that it will happen in future.

Keep hoping Captain. It’s been a decade since BJP is in power. Fear mongering of Muslim genocide has failed. Now haters hoping that it will happen in future.

Even Indian Muslim knows very well who used them for vote bank for 70 years of congress regime…. Chamchas shall compare the riots happened under congress rule v/s BJP rule

PoK has stunning landscape, mountains and nature. India must annex it and integrate with the similiarly scenic J&K. The Gods demand it.

PoK has stunning landscape, mountains and nature. India must annex and integrate with the scenic J&K. The Gods demand it.

These gods would have to be pretty small minded to think in such a way. Punjab has five rivers, Sind has access to the sea trades etc. Why leave those behind?

India needs to reach a certain level of economic development where this war makes little difference to us economically.
Bigger economy has lots more to lose with war. Plus I don't think economy matters much when faced with the threat of a nuclear war.

It's different for countries like the US who fight their battles miles away from their own land.

The Companies responsible for the economic development you are hoping for in India will get nervous when there is a threat of a nuclear war.

These gods would have to be pretty small minded to think in such a way. Punjab has five rivers, Sind has access to the sea trades etc. Why leave those behind?

Punjab was allotted to Pakistan at the time of partition 1947. No qualms there. Besides it has a 100 million people on it, not sure India wants to add to its population. Happy to take Punjab if it comes as barren land.

Within 2 decades India will be a Hindu rashtra.

Most independence movements aren't linked to economic development anyway but ethnic or religious factors

Nah not really, Pakistan is a self destructing spectacularly on its own. All Indians need to do is just sit back and watch, do nothing.

This is just typical political rhetoric, it adds to BJPs momentum especially with the Pakistani politicians supporting our Italian Puppu 😄...
Judging by your current location, it seems India isn't much different. Otherwise, you would have relocated back in the last 10 years under the leadership of the 'Miracle Guru' Shri Jumlendra Modi Ji. :inti

Within 2 decades India will be a Hindu rashtra.

Most independence movements aren't linked to economic development anyway but ethnic or religious factors
India will never become a Hindu Rashtra. Once the BJP loses the election, 'andhbhakhts' will return to their regular work. Those constantly chanting 'Hindu Rashtra this, Hindu Rashtra that' will be told to find a real job instead of the 2 rupee per comment gig they are doing for the BJP IT Cell. :inti

Nah not really, Pakistan is a self destructing spectacularly on its own. All Indians need to do is just sit back and watch, do nothing.

This is just typical political rhetoric, it adds to BJPs momentum especially with the Pakistani politicians supporting our Italian Puppu 😄...

Pakistan now reached to maximum level of burst… within few months civil war will start inside Pakistan… India needs to be tighten its border

Punjab was allotted to Pakistan at the time of partition 1947. No qualms there. Besides it has a 100 million people on it, not sure India wants to add to its population. Happy to take Punjab if it comes as barren land.

So if you are happy to see India carved up on the basis of religion, why would you want to hold onto Kashmir? The beauty of the landscape is more important than the people living there?

Judging by your current location, it seems India isn't much different. Otherwise, you would have relocated back in the last 10 years under the leadership of the 'Miracle Guru' Shri Jumlendra Modi Ji. :inti
Absolutely pseudo.

India has been self destructing in the last 10 years, which is why I plan to move back to India only when our Italians are ruling and giving orders back to the Indians :inti

So if you are happy to see India carved up on the basis of religion, why would you want to hold onto Kashmir? The beauty of the landscape is more important than the people living there?

I am a sucker for beautiful landscapes and mountains, you only find that kind of scenery in the two kashmirs. Musn't let it go. :rabada2

Btw, you're forgetting the whole of Kashmir was alloted to India in 1947.

I can picture Modi putting on Rambo's red head rag, a saffron tank top, an assault rifle and jumping without parachute into Azad Kashmir to take it all back. ALl the time yelling Bhagwan sent him.

We are absolutely shaking in our boots now!

I am a sucker for beautiful landscapes and mountains, you only find that kind of scenery in the two kashmirs. Musn't let it go. :rabada2

Btw, you're forgetting the whole of Kashmir was alloted to India in 1947.
Yep, Kashmir is certainly more beautiful than Bengal or Maharashtra. Unfortunately half of it has gone to Pakistan, and the other half is populated by Muslims so probably should have gone to Pakistan. I think giving it too much importance on the basis of a nice landscape is a formula for glumness and feelings of loss so maybe raise your sights a bit higher.

If India takes POK, then in next 10 years BJP government will develops it along with J&K so that it can surpass Switzerland’s tourism

If India takes POK, then in next 10 years BJP government will develops it along with J&K so that it can surpass Switzerland’s tourism

It would probably be easier to take PO Punjab or Sindh, is the BJP not capable of taking those and developing them to rival Germany or Singapore's trade and industry?

India will never become a Hindu Rashtra. Once the BJP loses the election, 'andhbhakhts' will return to their regular work. Those constantly chanting 'Hindu Rashtra this, Hindu Rashtra that' will be told to find a real job instead of the 2 rupee per comment gig they are doing for the BJP IT Cell. :inti
India will remain secular not because of your silly andhbhakts or bjp will lose nonsense and all the idiotic conspiracies but because it is a strong stable democracy with a strong secular constitution. The 2 rupee 4 anna commenta are by Congress who still dont want to potray pappu Ghandy as gheir PM candidate but instead aant a dummy guy like kharge..

India will remain secular not because of your silly andhbhakts or bjp will lose nonsense and all the idiotic conspiracies but because it is a strong stable democracy with a strong secular constitution. The 2 rupee 4 anna commenta are by Congress who still dont want to potray pappu Ghandy as gheir PM candidate but instead aant a dummy guy like kharge..
Why beat around the bush ?

Indian will remain as secular as India can because of its hindu majority.

Even Congress says pok is an integral part of ind. So not sure why bjp is getting the hate here. But let's get real here. It almost 80 years since partition. Ind pak need to.move on. Pok is part of pak now and Ind will not get it not unless with a nuclear war with no winners. Jandk is part of ind now officially in totality after 370 abrogation and pak is not getting it period. Pak has wasted 80 yrs yrying to get jandk and has nothing to show for it and destroyed an entire generation of youth and future.
Just stick to loc as a defacto border and accept it and move on with bettering your individual countries.

Why beat around the bush ?

Indian will remain as secular as India can because of its hindu majority.
I mean the parliament has the authority to change the constitution. So if ind becomes a Muslim majority country and the Muslim parliament wants to change the constitution to an islamic one that's certainly a valid possibility and will be the most probable outcome based on how it is in other countries

Your point is totally fair though. A vast majority of hindu population wants the constitution to be secular- separation of state and religion - and thats how it should be.How many secular Muslim majority democracies have we seen with a secular constitution with true elections and not an Islamic one?
Maybe that answers your question!

It's nice to see you've stopped calling him Rahul Khan. I’ll take credit for that. :kp :inti

It's nice to see you've stopped calling him Rahul Khan. I’ll take credit for that. :kp :inti
I will still.continue to call him rahul pappu khan aka rahul pappu gandhi if they have the gall to steal the Gandhi name. You taking credit for a loser pappu- all yours bro.. go for it..😂

I will still.continue to call him rahul pappu khan aka rahul pappu gandhi if they have the gall to steal the Gandhi name. You taking credit for a loser pappu- all yours bro.. go for it..😂
That made no sense. Perhaps the frustration of not proving yourself right is getting to you. Relax. It's normal for 'andhbhakhts' to get a reality check from regular folks like me. You are accustomed to it. :inti

Again the topic here was s
That made no sense. Perhaps the frustration of not proving yourself right is getting to you. Relax. It's normal for 'andhbhakhts' to get a reality check from regular folks like me. You are accustomed to it. :inti
Why use the Gandhi name when you are no way related to them neither maternally nor paternally? Doesn't make sense. Dont you think thats unusual. And you aa usual don't have an answer. Its normal for pappubhakts congbhakts to be getting a relaity check the last 10 years- no wonder your thought process is getting whacky and get used to it for another 5 yrs lol. Article 370 abrogation, triple t , ucc - something cong can never dream of doing.. so can understand the pain of losing for 10 yrs..
And btw your emoji 😂

I mean the parliament has the authority to change the constitution. So if ind becomes a Muslim majority country and the Muslim parliament wants to change the constitution to an islamic one that's certainly a valid possibility and will be the most probable outcome based on how it is in other countries

Your point is totally fair though. A vast majority of hindu population wants the constitution to be secular- separation of state and religion - and thats how it should be.How many secular Muslim majority democracies have we seen with a secular constitution with true elections and not an Islamic one?
Maybe that answers your question!

And yet they keep voting for a hindutva govt.

Why use the Gandhi name when you are no way related to them neither maternally nor paternally? Doesn't make sense. Dont you think thats unusual. And you aa usual don't have an answer. Its normal for pappubhakts congbhakts to be getting a relaity check the last 10 years- no wonder your thought process is getting whacky and get used to it for another 5 yrs lol. Article 370 abrogation, triple t , ucc - something cong can never dream of doing.. so can understand the pain of losing for 10 yrs..
And btw your emoji 😂
Just answer this: Did you not call him Rahul Khan? The query is simple: where did this name come from? Article 370, Triple Talaq, and UCC have nothing to do with my question.

You are the frustrated one. Why use the Gandhi name when you are no way related to them neither maternally nor paternally? Doesn't make sense. Dont you think thats unusual. And you aa usual don't have an answer. Its normal for pappubhakts congbhakts to be getting a relaity check the last 10 years- no wonder your thought process is getting whacky and get used to it for another 5 yrs lol. Article 370 abrogation, triple t , ucc - something cong can never dream of doing.. so can understand the pain of losing for 10 yrs..
And btw your emoji 😂
Or maybe the emoji
And yet they keep voting for a hindutva govt.
Has there been a change in the constitution? Bjp had absolute power lat 5 yrs. Your statement rings hollow. Ind is a strong democracy with checks and balances in place and its not a banana republic like pak. Nithing happened in the last 5 years inspite of all the fearmongering you guys do. The proof is in the pudding i guess

Just answer this: Did you not call him Rahul Khan? The query is simple: where did this name come from? Article 370, Triple Talaq, and UCC have nothing to do with my question.
I will still call him rahul khan aka rahul Ghandy. And i gave the answers above- cant keep repeating it if you cant comprehend it. Go read the book if you can.
And your question is? That's my answer.
And if you can answer my question- why use gandhi surname ?? Haven't seen your response to this yet bcos you have no answer except a silly 😂

I will still call him rahul khan aka rahul Ghandy. And i gave the answers above- cant keep repeating it if you cant comprehend it. Go read the book if you can.
And your question is? That's my answer.
And if you can answer my question- why use gandhi surname ?? Haven't seen your response to this yet bcos you have no answer except a silly 😂
You are calling him Rahul Khan without any reason? Perhaps you should revisit the thread where it began. I only enquired about Rahul Khan. If you had mentioned Rahul Gandhi instead, I wouldn't have asked. You provided no explanation for Rahul Khan or its origin. Do yourself a favor and admit defeat. You're making a fool of yourself here.

Your counter-question of "why use the Gandhi surname" doesn't answer my question. From Rahul Khan to "why use the Gandhi surname," what a shift in focus by you. Now tell me from where did the Khan surname come? I have no problem with Ghandy or Gandhi. I am only curious about the Rahul Khan name given by you. There must be a solid proof behind it. Pull it up. :inti

You are calling him Rahul Khan without any reason? Perhaps you should revisit the thread where it began. I only enquired about Rahul Khan. If you had mentioned Rahul Ghandi instead, I wouldn't have asked. You provided no explanation for Rahul Khan or its origin. Do yourself a favor and admit defeat. You're making a fool of yourself here.

Your counter-question of "why use the Gandhi surname" doesn't answer my question. From Rahul Khan to "why use the Gandhi surname," what a shift in focus by you. Now tell me from where did the Khan surname come? I have no problem with Ghandy or Gandhi. I am only curious about the Rahul Khan name given by you. There must be a solid proof behind it. Pull it up. :inti
Gave detailed responses previously with links. If you dont want to go through them- not my problem.

And you have no problem with Gandhi? Well we do - the country does. Why no answer on this? Was pappu family afraid of a so called Muslim sounding last name?

Gave detailed responses previously with links. If you dont want to go through them- not my problem.

And you have no problem with Gandhi? Well we do - the country does. Why no answer on this? Was pappu family afraid of a so called Muslim sounding last name?
Let me help you one more time. This was the post.

Please answer my question or leave. Your other posts are irrelevant. Additionally, show me where I mentioned anything about Gandhi. You talked about truth and the imaginary name "Feroze Khan" in the same sentence, which was a mistake on your part.

It's clear from our posts who's attacking whom personally. I'm simply asking for a source that states Feroze Gandhi was previously known as Feroze Khan. Provide the source. :inti

Let me help you one more time. This was the post.

Please answer my question or leave. Your other posts are irrelevant. Additionally, show me where I mentioned anything about Ghandy. You talked about truth and the imaginary name "Feroze Khan" in the same sentence, which was a mistake on your part.

It's clear from our posts who's attacking whom personally. I'm simply asking for a source that states Feroze Gandhi was previously known as Feroze Khan. Provide the source. :inti
All responses were in that thread. The source is in that thread as well. Go look it up again. You mingled this thread on that question and say provide proof like lol! 😂
Have answered your question on that thread. And if you cant answer my query - you can leave as well. Its a 2 sided street- not an emoji street. No one is attacking anyone

All responses were in that thread. The source is in that thread as well. Go look it up again. You mingled this thread on that question and say provide proof like lol! 😂
Have answered your question on that thread. And if you cant answer my query - you can leave as well. Its a 2 sided street- not an emoji street. No one is attacking anyone
Why are you chickening out? You posted nothing that proved Feroze Gandhi was previously Feroze Khan. You backed off as soon as you realized the difference between a Parsi and a Muslim. :inti

Why are you chickening out? You posted nothing that proved Feroze Gandhi was previously Feroze Khan. You backed off as soon as you realized the difference between a Parsi and a Muslim. :inti
No one chickened out or backed out. Go read that thread and see the posts. You have no answer to my question. I said people perceive the parsi name to be a muslim name - not me. Go re read it. And thats why the pappu family stole the Gandhi name.

Back