Pakistan reach 328/4 at stumps on Day 1 of the 1st Test against England

Bashir is bowling seam up now. Atleast last ball looked that way. Nothing in it for him either .

Pakistan reaping the benefits of the all time thrashing handed out to Bazball by team Bharat some time ago.

Mental scars still there. You're welcome :inti

Pakistan reaping the benefits of the all time thrashing handed out to Bazball by team Bharat some time ago.

Mental scars still there. You're welcome :inti
Hope is not a bazball captain. He is fairly conservative. Stokes make funky field changes every over.

Pakistan team have won a very crucial toss Imo. They should aim and focus on batting for 2 full days. The England bowlers are inexperienced and they can make merry against a tiring attack on an absolute pancake of a wicket later on..they should aim for 450+ or more.

Any match played on pakistani home den is broadcasted live on sports central.

Any match abroad however is not for obvious reasons as the channel is only owned by pakistani media.
I'm so bloody sick of T20 tamasha that I crave for Test and ODI cricket now. Nothing against people who love T20 cricket, but it's simply not something I grew up with.

England has already launched the short ball plan here against Abdullah and Shan Masood with a little change int his field plan

Fine Leg
Deep Square Leg
3rd man
Deep backward point

A test for Abdullah and Shan here

Jee where are those people who were praising Abdullah shafiq? Are you willing to admit even Shan is playing better in this pitch then then right handed Imam ul haq?

Pakistan team have won a very crucial toss Imo. They should aim and focus on batting for 2 full days. The England bowlers are inexperienced and they can make merry against a tiring attack on an absolute pancake of a wicket later on..they should aim for 450+ or more.
2 days -it will be a draw then :rolleyes:

Shan giving some treatment to Bashir. Pakistan should forget about talks of aggressive intent and declaration and instead bat as long as they can and English bowlers suffer in the heat. It's a 3 test 15 day series. There is more than one way to cook a goose.

Surprising Leach hasn't been brought on considering Abdullah's history of struggling against left-arm spin

Excellent inns from Shan to set tone for first session and series.

Gotta stay at the crease and give treatment to Leach also when he arrives.

Bashir has potential but he is too and inexperienced and raw to be one of England's premier spinners, especially on away tours. Needs to play alot more FC cricket.

Having said that this is what we thought when Pakistan batted first against Bangladesh. THey were rollicking.

It's been tough going for England's bowlers in Multan across the first 90 minutes with only one wicket taken.

50 for Shan Masood. I think this calls for a cake cutting. I don't know when we will see him score a half-century next.

Shan is such an attacking player, I hope he finds his purple patch for at least 3 years

Long day ahead for ENgland the way Shan bats. Ball is now going gun barrel straight. You can plonk your frontfoot and swing through the line.

50 for Shan Masood. I think this calls for a cake cutting. I don't know when we will see him score a half-century next.
If such pitches are prepared, then he'll have no issues scoring 3 to 6 centuries this series lol

The pitch is favorable for batting but England have been pretty rubbish too. Too much back of the length deliveries on a pitch with minimal bounce. The ball just sits up and comes on to the bat nicely. To their credit Shan and Abdullah have played positively and given Pakistan something to be confident about.

is it flatter than the last pindi test?
Much much much flatter. It's a joke of a pitch. I think it's even worse then when England played last time.

Root must be licking his lips at that Sachin record 🤣🤣

To Shans credit, watching him bat is a lot more fun than Imam - Shafique slow combo

Shan Masood is a wonderful batter as well as leader. Watching him bat the past few years he wants to led the way in terms of playing attacking cricket which is the right way to go about things. He just needs to be consistent and his teammates need to support him.

The pitch is favorable for batting but England have been pretty rubbish too. Too much back of the length deliveries on a pitch with minimal bounce. The ball just sits up and comes on to the bat nicely. To their credit Shan and Abdullah have played positively and given Pakistan something to be confident about.
Only quality Pacers can take pitch out of the equation. English have none .

Both the batters have right mindset

I don't think this pitch is that bad. England have been poor and inconsistent with their lengths.
Only bowler that's genuinely been rubbish is that shabbir spinner(forgot his name, I can't even be bothered to look at his name cause he's that rubbish)

As for the rest, yes their rubbish as well, no denying that. But ik Shan masood isn't one to bully the opposition under any circumstance unless the pitch was curated in a certain way.

These bowlers are still superior to some of the bowlers that casually dismissed Shan during the cup in Faisalabad

If this was Babar I'd understand since Babar was smacking said bowlers in Faisalabad black amd blue, but this is Shan we're talking about. He's genuinely rubbish in every category.

Only quality Pacers can take pitch out of the equation. English have none .

Both the batters have right mindset
Going to Asia with one pacer who can can only bowl in England and three bowlers who haven't even played 10 Tests is quite dumb. Meanwhile Jack Leach hasn't even bowled an over yet.

Going to Asia with one pacer who can can only bowl in England and three bowlers who haven't even played 10 Tests is quite dumb. Meanwhile Jack Leach hasn't even bowled an over yet.
Leach has more experience and control but Pope is still bowling with poor man Bashir . totaly rubbish captaincy.

Every chance they'll lose 3-0 just look at their faces they are mentally shot.
But if they somehow manage to win 1 they'll become a completely different side.
Don't think so. Pak will win. Mark my words 2-1

Jee where are those people who were praising Abdullah shafiq? Are you willing to admit even Shan is playing better in this pitch then then right handed Imam ul haq?

Abdullah Shafique 1 Inn8nys is bigger than all of Shan career

England initially selected that 7 footer Jack Hull for this tour too. As if some of these selections weren't brainless enough.

Abdullah Shafique 1 Inn8nys is bigger than all of Shan career
You mean the exploits of bashing sri lanka which the likes of saud and rizwan too advantage of to cement their spot for the next 500 years?

If Shan is going at 100+ and Shafique is close to 70 too with sr…

You know this is an absolute pancake

Back