Pakistan reach 328/4 at stumps on Day 1 of the 1st Test against England

Most bowlers exceed in their home conditions and struggle elsewhere. A "mid" test bowler in the current era would do that, they both don't have the chance to do so
Have never seen any match winning performance from naseem or shaheen

When the ball was old, Babar and Saud decided to stat pad.

These cowards need to be kicked out of the team.

I want to say some beautiful words in Punjabi/gojri to Zimbabar.
I wish someday I get a chance.LOL.

Before that they used to compare Amazon with Wish. Now Temu.
Temu is an actual competitor though. Their outselling amazon in China by far.

Amazon as an online store isn't even profitable anymore? It's in a loss, but the exectu9ves don't wanna get rid of the store as it's the business that started it.

All their money comes from AWS which controls 70% of the Internet lol, Whereas Temu is actually profitable because China is insanely loyal when it comes to their own profucts

Does Zimbabar still have fans? Do people still support this loser.

I thought around 340-5 would be a good day for England but this is decent too.

batters without 50s in Test
(Since 2023)

22 - Mitchell Starc
21 - Nathan Lyon
18 - Prabath Jayasuriya
18 - Alzarri Joseph
17 - James Anderson
17 - BABAR AZAM *
15 - Josh Hazlewood
16 - Siraj
15 - Mark Wood
Halat taan dekho Zimbabar di.
L.a.n.a.t Ae tere te Zimbabar.

Does Zimbabar still have fans? Do people still support this loser.
I like many others are still a fan of his batting. You don't stop being a fan during someones downfall or else none of us will be pct fans rn.

(Since 2023)

22 - Mitchell Starc
21 - Nathan Lyon
18 - Prabath Jayasuriya
18 - Alzarri Joseph
17 - James Anderson
17 - BABAR AZAM *
15 - Josh Hazlewood
16 - Siraj
15 - Mark Wood

Those who support this Zimbabar should see this and open their eyes.

Pathetic cricketer. He should be kicked out of test cricket and should be given a permanent break.

I like many others are still a fan of his batting. You don't stop being a fan during someones downfall or else none of us will be pct fans rn.
Lol man then you are not a fan of Pakistan cricket. You are just a fan of individual who is dragging Pakistan cricket down with him.

Babar Azam 30 >>> Shan 151

Who else agree??

This is from " boobsy the king" fans on social media. :kp

Lol man then you are not a fan of Pakistan cricket. You are just a fan of individual who is dragging Pakistan cricket down with him.
? So being a fan of an individual equals not being a fan of pct. When did I say allow that individual to drag down pct. If he is out of form simply drop him until he earns his place back. I'll keep supporting him during that phase because I believe an inform babar can help Pakistan.

Fair to say that Babar Azam has regressed as a cricketer.

Honestly though, apart from that one innings against New Zealand in the 2019 world cup and a couple of innings he played as a captain to draw matches at home, he's never actually stood up to be counted when it mattered.

I can see the desperation in Pakistani fans to find a Kohli, a Root or a Williamson but Babar Azam just isn't the answer.

He's now 30 and should be licking attacks like Englands current one at home for fun, if he was in the prime that he should have been in by now.

I reckon his time as an international cricketer is ticking now. Maybe he should consider dropping the red ball format as he probably has more to offer in limited overs cricket.

Saud Shakeel is another chicken hearted cricketer from Pakistan. After Shan's innings, Pakistan should have scored at least 370 runs in the day, but due to pathetic batting from Zimbabar and Saud, that isn't the case.

Brilliant performance from Pakistan👏. They should look to score 500+ and take a loss out of the equation. England batting can collapse. Their style may not suit these slow and low turners.

Babar missed out on an easy century. But Pakistan still have Rizwan who can score a 100 on Day-2.

We just don’t know how to ram home the advantage
The worrying part is Pakistan bowling. Very weak. But England batting is also brittle and their style of play will not suit these pitches.

Its going to be a very interesting Day-2.

For quiet a few of the bowlers, this is their first time on tour in Pakistan, scorching heat and a dead pitch on day 1. Yet they manage to claw back into the game after being on the floor for 80% of the time. Great effort.

I think it was England’s day in the end. They should send Babar Azam a thank you cake as well.

For quiet a few of the bowlers, this is their first time on tour in Pakistan, scorching heat and a dead pitch on day 1. Yet they manage to claw back into the game after being on the floor for 80% of the time. Great effort.

I think it was England’s day in the end. They should send Babar Azam a thank you cake as well.
Pakistan would give anyone free wickets. Shan and Abdullah just threw it away today.

Stumps Day 1 of 1st Test, Pakistan 328-4 Masood 151, Shafique 102; Atkinson 2-70

England got a late reward at the end of a gruelling opening day's play on their tour of Pakistan, who were taken to 328-4 by centuries from Shan Masood and Abdullah Shafique.

An unprecedented 3-0 win was achieved by England here two years ago, but with a different team and in different conditions, this was always likely to be a difficult proposition.

So it proved after Pakistan won the toss in oppressive heat and pounced on the chance to bat first on the flattest of pitches.

Gus Atkinson had Saim Ayub caught down the leg side in the fourth over, only for opener Shafique and captain Masood to pile on 253 for the second wicket.

Masood overturned being given out lbw to England debutant Brydon Carse on 16 and Shafique could have been run out by stand-in skipper Ollie Pope on 34.

Both men eventually fell in the space of 17 deliveries, Shafique to Atkinson for 102 and Masood to Jack Leach for 151.

At 263-3, England had hope of taking more from the day, hope that was dimmed when Babar Azam and Saud Shakeel added 61, then realised when Chris Woakes pinned Babar leg before.

Source: BBC

You can criticise the pitch but take nothing away from Shan's knock. He scored a big hundred at a strike rate of 85. Head and shoulders above the rest of the batsmen in his team.

(Since 2023)

22 - Mitchell Starc
21 - Nathan Lyon
18 - Prabath Jayasuriya
18 - Alzarri Joseph
17 - James Anderson
17 - BABAR AZAM *
15 - Josh Hazlewood
16 - Siraj
15 - Mark Wood
Our miyan with babar

Take Shan's innings and intent out and you've got a pretty sorry looking scorecard

Exactly and yet we still have a moron out here who is calling him a clown after this brilliant knock.

Shan led from the front and showed why he's the most suitable captain of this rubbish team.

Exactly and yet we still have a moron out here who is calling him a clown after this brilliant knock.

Shan led from the front and showed why he's the most suitable captain of this rubbish team.
Man up and address me face to face rather then hiding like a coward like you've been doing for months.

Either go back to your nonsense silent game, or debate me properly . No need to act like a barbie.

Shan is a massive clown and a fraud and I stand by it. Go on and prove me wrong.

Didn't realise Shan Masood's hundred would hurt so much. Time to dry your tears.

Didn't realise Shan Masood's hundred would hurt so much. Time to dry your tears.
How about you ping me and address me? How is this 100 any different from rizzu's 171? Where you went all up and about with texts upon texts and excuses upon excuses

Easily Pakistan day with England getting couple of gifts from Saim, fractured Shan and Abdullah. The only wicket earned by bowler was Babar's.

Ngl I am mighty impressed that at the very least you graduated from silent treatment and came out of the closet and had the gall to indirectly address me.

Maybe if you man up a bit you'll finally graduate into a real man.

I've learnt something new. Runs against England = runs against Bangladesh :ROFLMAO:

I've learnt something new. Runs against England = runs against Bangladesh :ROFLMAO:
Again with this indirect response? Lol. Imagine being so terrified of actually facing me.

The Bangladesh that played against pakistan had a superior bowling attack to this side. This side has no decent spinner, half the main guns are missing, followed by the fact that rana alone is superior to all these guys bowling at 150kph.

You'd know that if you weren't such a pompus clown

Nice to see Abdullah get a ton. Based on posts here, thought his career was finished.

Shan with a much needed ton too and that partnership has put Pakistan in a good position so far.

Not really, session 3 was all England. If they get Pakistan below 450….Pakistan will lose this match I recon
But this is Multan. Teams that score 280 + in the first innings usually win. I expect this surface to deteriorate and England will have to bat last.v

But this is Multan. Teams that score 280 + in the first innings usually win. I expect this surface to deteriorate and England will have to bat last.v
This isn’t that kind of Pakistan team.

@mominsaigol Shan is rubbish and over the long term I agree with you that he won’t amount to much, but fair play. Can’t fault him much today. Only thing is when you’ve got a double century for the taking - just take it!

@mominsaigol Shan is rubbish and over the long term I agree with you that he won’t amount to much, but fair play. Can’t fault him much today. Only thing is when you’ve got a double century for the taking - just take it!
He played well today. But this mentality of playing a million bad innings and then cementing your spot for the next 100 games for 1 good innings is a culture that has destroyed pak cricket.

@topspin

Next time before you talk smack, just remember what I know. I said my word is my bond no matter what happened but their are limits at the end of the day. Don't make me expose those things into the light.

Otherwise just run along..

He played well today. But this mentality of playing a million bad innings and then cementing your spot for the next 100 games for 1 good innings is a culture that has destroyed pak cricket.
100% I agree with this. I even remember I said after his 170 against England in 2020 that this is it for him. He will chill now knowing he has secured his place for a few series…

And yep the rest of the series he made binary scores.

100% I agree with this. I even remember I said after his 170 against England in 2020 that this is it for him. He will chill now knowing he has secured his place for a few series…

And yep the rest of the series he made binary scores.
Shan Masood is a disgrace of a cricketer who's also a part of the nexus.

Him scoring won't change a damn thing. Him being the current face of pak cricket is a disgrace for actual pak fans who enjoyed the sarfi era.

If shan was a good cricketer he'd have played in the sarfi era as an opener and would be in the team.

@topspin

Next time before you talk smack, just remember what I know. I said my word is my bond no matter what happened but their are limits at the end of the day. Don't make me expose those things into the light.

Otherwise just run along..
Why did you break up? I thought you were tag team partners.

Pakistan need to be aiming for 500+ here.

But depends on if rizwan, Agha bat with any sense or we get usual mentally poor collapse. Anything less than 500 is a poor effort from here.

@Rana

What's happened to crowd.why are they not applauding champion technique and prowess

Attachments

• 20241008_012514.jpg
    20241008_012514.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
Need 2.5 more sessions of batting tomorrow. Ground England into dust in Multan heat. Lets see them play Bazball against scoreboard pressure of 550

Pakistan need to be aiming for 500+ here.

But depends on if rizwan, Agha bat with any sense or we get usual mentally poor collapse. Anything less than 500 is a poor effort from here.
Even 500 wont be safe if Bazball comes. they will score 400 plus in 1 day and cover the runs faster than what bobzy and ayub did today. clearly lost the narrative ... shud have scored atleast 360 today or more

Even 500 wont be safe if Bazball comes. they will score 400 plus in 1 day and cover the runs faster than what bobzy and ayub did today. clearly lost the narrative ... shud have scored atleast 360 today or more
Pakistan did lose the grip on this test match. But still they haven't lost the plot. If they can bat at least 2 more sessions and put up 200-250 more runs. That will be a decent first innings score. (550-ish) All things considered.

Back