Pakistan reach 328/4 at stumps on Day 1 of the 1st Test against England

Apparently, he is the fittest member of the team. This speaks volumes about the high standards the team has set for itself.
The commentators talked about how his fitness is poor. He was running poorly even at the start of the innings.

He's not fit.

Being thin doesn't equate to good fitness, their 2 separate things that certain people here aren't understanding.

No one from our current unit truly meets fitness standards of international players.

What's your issue with Saud? You've hated him since his debut? And the hate seems personal? Not even cricket related
He has a problem with conventional batters who play proper cricket strokes and loves a guy who bats like a tailender in general

Shan is a poor player. Anyone with a brain should be able to see that.
I don't think he's in this for the money. Albeit I have no clue what his bank balance is and don't care either, he's been looking good at the crease but failing to convert. So this 150 is a huge positive for the Test squad.

Just win the attrition. War. Tire then out. Make them sweat. Score 600 plus. Then put them in to bat in the heat. Attack hard wirh bounce and movement. Wait for reverse. Then finish them off.

if the day finishes up at around at say 340/5 then England will be happy too.

I don't think he's in this for the money. Albeit I have no clue what his bank balance is and don't care either, he's been looking good at the crease but failing to convert. So this 150 is a huge positive for the Test squad.
Brother these things do more harm to our cricket then good?

This is something many can't understand.

Ahmed Shehzad deserved to be dropped for a long long time, but because he managed a 100 against Bangladesh in the asia cup, he frustratingly kept his place till 2018.

Eventually you'll get an easy pitch, or heck eventually score big or manage to play a once in a blue moon like Imam did with his 150 against England in odi.

But these said players are then kept for a million more games despite not doing a damn?

Abdullah and Shan literally threw their wickets away. You need special talent to get out like that on this wicket, the wrong kind of talent.

Just seen the score and the 2 set batters have thrown it away after getting a 100 and 150 when they should've got 200+ and perhaps one of them 300.

Just Pakistani things!

The commentators talked about how his fitness is poor. He was running poorly even at the start of the innings.

He's not fit.

Being thin doesn't equate to good fitness, their 2 separate things that certain people here aren't understanding.

No one from our current unit truly meets fitness standards of international players.
He has highest Yoyo test score in Pak cricket and 2nd highest among all the international cricketers, I was not indicating him being slim.

Brother these things do more harm to our cricket then good?

This is something many can't understand.

Ahmed Shehzad deserved to be dropped for a long long time, but because he managed a 100 against Bangladesh in the asia cup, he frustratingly kept his place till 2018.

Eventually you'll get an easy pitch, or heck eventually score big or manage to play a once in a blue moon like Imam did with his 150 against England in odi.

But these said players are then kept for a million more games despite not doing a damn?
Ahmed Shezad stayed on because he was buddies with Afridi.
As annoying/entitled/immature as he was - he did play some aesthetically pleasing shots and thoroughly enjoyed watching him bat (when he wasn't batting like a snail).

Ahmed Shezad stayed on because he was buddies with Afridi.
As annoying/entitled/immature as he was - he did play some aesthetically pleasing shots and thoroughly enjoyed watching him bat (when he wasn't batting like a snail).
He was fine in test. In odi he warranted a drop. Ct 2017 drop was the right call

He has highest Yoyo test score in Pak cricket and 2nd highest among all the international cricketers, I was not indicating him being slim.
Shan ? So basically best fitness and communication skills amongst all PAK cricketers. Tbh, that does make him the best captaincy candidate

Pakistan have slowed down considerably

they were 250 in 55 overs, now 286 in 69. 36 runs in the last 15 overs or so

He was fine in test. In odi he warranted a drop. Ct 2017 drop was the right call
He wasn't given a long enough rope in tests.

But after he claimed a catch against Sri Lanka where the ball clearly rolled on the ground, I wanted him nowhere near the team. Hilarious and embarrassing.

It's a sad day In hell when Shan is your most free flowing batter

Very good spell this from England, they are giving nothing away, and Pakistan not looking to break free either

Saud Shakeel has such a low ceiling as a batter. Can only bat on the easiest of pitches and then too only against spin

A couple of wickets and England will be way ahead. This is an interesting phase of play here. This little session could decide the match.

It’s not a T-10 game Pak ain’t blessed with bazballers or Travis Heads make do with what you got.

Saud Shakeel has such a low ceiling as a batter. Can only bat on the easiest of pitches and then too only against spin
Who do you want in the test team ahead of him? Or at no 5? Curious to know your response

This saud hack is so so overhyped and overrated. He is too weak against pace bowling even on the flattest of wickets.

He should be kicked out sooner rather than later. He is good for nothing.

I think close to 360-380 will be an excellent score on day 1 for pakistan

This saud hack is so so overhyped and overrated. He is too weak against pace bowling even on the flattest of wickets.

He should be kicked out sooner rather than later. He is good for nothing.
Soon he will be replaced by kamran ghulam and then again karachites will whine

Good job Pak. Keep going. You need to score atleast 550 and then bowl few good balls. It doesn’t matter how fast England scores. Their batsman with the exception of Root and possibly pope don’t have the temperament to play longer innings and definitely don’t have the technique. Few good balls along with few brainf***s will give you an innings leads. It is possible to win here. Just got to believe in yourself

Zimbabar and saud hack shakeel have sucked the momentum.
Batting terribly.

Put 600 runs and first goal will be achieved. You can't lose from there. Then 1-1 score may happen for Pakistan.

Just tire out bowlers here in the first test. Up the scoring on 2nd day a bit after bowlers are very tired.

If Pakistan loses this test it would be Zimbabar and saud garbage shakeel's fault.

england never get the run rate right do they. theyu get penalised but i think this isnt enough.
should be forfeiting games in this case if they keep at it.
if yo dont go through your quota then you are cheating. cause your bowlers are getting additional rest when they should be bowling and getting destroyed. dont be cowards poms

babar is worse vs spin than pace. if he can handle leach and stuff it should be fine.

wonder if shaz is supporting poms today or his motherland.

bashir is trash lol. maybe its the pitches not sure. but i dont know what poms see in him.

Disappointing that they've gone into their shells on a straightforward pitch.
RR should still be above 4.5 as it was

Bashir on two occasions today squared up the left hander

Bashir on two occasions today squared up the left hander
yea that ball was good to saud. just when idiot ramiz said he has such a tight technique, he almost got out. bad luck incarnate this ramiz guy

Back