• Hadi Rizvi

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EngrOmair

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
Halaa Guys, Put forward your name on this thread to play for Pakistan...Go through the discussion thread to get a hold of how this league functions....

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...a-General-Instructions-Discussion-and-Q-amp-A

01. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
02. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
03. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION]
04. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
05. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION]
06. [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION]
07. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
08. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
09. [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION]
12. [MENTION=139867]dauntless[/MENTION]
13. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION]
14. [MENTION=143316]shady[/MENTION]
15. [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION]
16. [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
17. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]
18. [MENTION=140266]JattMaula[/MENTION]
19. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
20. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION]
21. [MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION]
22. [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION]
23. [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION]
24. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION]
25. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION]
26. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION]

Captain slot is open need to have 3 names put forward will have a poll for selecting the captain

Let me know when poll needed

[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] please make sure you read the rules about Super Cricketers. I could not put that on the OP of the instructions thread. It's somewhere further down.

Any questions please fire away.

Last edited:
And whoever wants to represent India please do let me know.

Select me for Pakistan team [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] . :kakmal

Can't wait to give phainta to these trundlers. :sk

[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] bhai lets win it again for pakistan this year
count me in
and i am ready to put forward my services as the captain
bring it on :bhatti

Last edited:
i can play shoaib malik kinda role ;).. batting allrounder

Last edited:
[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] please make sure you read the rules about Super Cricketers. I could not put that on the OP of the instructions thread. It's somewhere further down.

Any questions please fire away.

It's all good..though team Pakistan wouldn't need any SC to pin you guys down

Yah I can do captaincy if no one else is willing to take the mantle.

BTW I am an Opener.

My debut series. I feel formulation is very important. We need cross sections wrt various conditions. We need Higher Skills levels at top 3. Pack the top order and Attack.
I wish it were a World Cup so we would have broken the WC streak. Nevertheless, a whitewash is always sweet.

[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] Any suggestions on how we are going to use the Contracts and Super Cricketers?

My debut series. I feel formulation is very important. We need cross sections wrt various conditions. We need Higher Skills levels at top 3. Pack the top order and Attack.
I wish it were a World Cup so we would have broken the WC streak. Nevertheless, a whitewash is always sweet.

We need to take into consideration the pitch type as well, on a flat deck sure that may work but no on a spicy deck. Therefore we need to strategize different ideas and different plans.

Sound good we have got 11 sign-ups for Team Pakistan just need two more I still am not sure if who our captain is though.
Seeing that you've done this before and seem to know what you're doing, I don't see why you shouldn't be captain.

Let me know when poll needed

Setup the poll for captain

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
3 [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

Okay we have got 13 names put forward for the Pakistan team we just need one more and we should be good to go.

Btw [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] could you guys please specify your preferred role in the team. So far we have confirmed 2 batsman, a right arm fast bowler, a batting all-rounder, a bowling all-rounder, and an off-spinner.

Please choose from the following and we are still looking for a wicket keeper.

01. LB/RB (Left/Right handed batsman)
02. LF/RF (Left/Right Arm Fast bowler like Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee)
03. LFM/RFM (Left/Right Arm Fast Medium bowler like Glenn McGrath, Shaun Pollock)
04. LMF/RMF (Left/Right Arm Medium Fast bowler like Darren Sammy, Angelo Mathews)
05. RLS/ROS (Right Arm leg spinner/off spinner)
06. WK (Wicket Keeper)
07. SLA (Slow Left Arm Spinner)

Last edited:
IMO we should have around 8/9 batsman including batting all-rounders and the wicket-keeper in the squad. With around 5/6 bowlers including bowling all-rounders.

Oh yes sorry I keep posting over and over but a pure all-rounder is also very necessary imo, we have got a batting and bowling all-rounder would be nice to get pure all-rounder in there.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], I think you already have 14 players but in case you are falling short, [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION] is interested to join.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], I think you already have 14 players but in case you are falling short, [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION] is interested to join.

I think we got them I am just about to post the 14 players and then I am going to have to run and we can sort out the roles in about 8/10 hours does that sound good?

So this is our squad it would be greatly appreciated if you could pitch in your preferred role. I will post the full squad with Contracts and Playing roles in a few hours.

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION]
3 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION]
7. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION]
8. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION]
9. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] (LHB)
10. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
12. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
13. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION]
14. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION]

I think we got them I am just about to post the 14 players and then I am going to have to run and we can sort out the roles in about 8/10 hours does that sound good?

Please feel free to take [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION] onboard as your 15th member if you can use him. I don't want to force a Pak fan to play for India :p

I hope [MENTION=143316]shady[/MENTION] turns up soon and confirms if he is willing to play for India. Since they were the last couple of players left who had signed up, and your squad was complete at that time, I did not see any way out for them so just included them in team India.

Okay we have got 13 names put forward for the Pakistan team we just need one more and we should be good to go.

Btw [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] could you guys please specify your preferred role in the team. So far we have confirmed 2 batsman, a right arm fast bowler, a batting all-rounder, a bowling all-rounder, and an off-spinner.

03. LFM/RFM (Left/Right Arm Fast Medium bowler like Glenn McGrath, Shaun Pollock)
04. LMF/RMF (Left/Right Arm Medium Fast bowler like Darren Sammy, Angelo Mathews)
06. WK (Wicket Keeper)

Righthanded batsman. Would prefer opening.

Yes that does sound good. The idea is to give [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] as much time as possible to create the database and sim the first test match before he leaves for his vacation :)

I will be posting the India squad soon as well.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], I hope [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] has given you the go ahead to post the team and you have had discussions with him.

I don't want him to curse you after you post the squad :p

My name is on the original list in the OP at 9 (think I was one of the first ones to confirm in playing).

My name is on the original list in the OP at 9 (think I was one of the first ones to confirm in playing).

The OP has names of all players of both the teams combined. Even my name is there.

I have no problems in you representing Pakistan though.

Last edited:

06. WK (Wicket Keeper)

Right Handed batsmen.

Our batsmen should count Left & Right combination.
It will be a good idea if Bowling AR is RHB and LFM or vice versa.

Our batsmen should count Left & Right combination.
It will be a good idea if Bowling AR is RHB and LFM or vice versa.

This guy is intelligent. How about a trade [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]? :D

AA - RF/LF
A - 1 Batsman, 1 Off Spinner
B - 1 Bat, WK, Batting AR
C - 3 Batsmen, 1 RFM, 1 Bowling AR
SC -- 1 Pure Batsman, 1 Pure AR (Leg Spinner)

Order can be

Openers - A & B
3-5 - SC, WK (B), Bat AR (B)
6-7 - SC AR, Bat (C)
8 - Bowl AR ( C)
9-10 RFM (C) , Offie (A)
11 - LF/RF (AA)

Discuss.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], I hope [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] has given you the go ahead to post the team and you have had discussions with him.

Lol you guys already announcwd your aquad so there was only 14 people left.

By the way, I forgot to mention this in the rules:

It is mandatory to have a minimum of 4 bowling options for test matches, and a minimum of 5 bowling options for ODIs and T20s in the playing eleven. This is including the all-rounders.

So you can have more than 4/5 bowlers for Tests/LOIs but please don't put up a playing eleven with only 3 people who can bowl for example. The sim will not accept such a team.

I will change the OP of the rules thread to include this.

[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Lol you guys already announcwd your aquad so there was only 14 people left.

I didn't get you.

Normally the team captain is responsible for announcing the squad, contracts and player types. Since the poll in this thread is still open, I am not sure who your captain is.

I am willing to accept the squad details from whoever posts it. Just make sure everyone is on the same page :)

This is what i am planning? Thoughts? Please excuse me if anything is out of order i am in a bit of a rush.

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
2. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman)
3. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
4. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION] - (Batting AR) (Left Handed batsman, Slow Left Arm Spinner)
5. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
6. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] (Wicket-Keeper) (Left Handed Batsman)
7. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] (Pure AR) (Right Handed Batsman) (Legspinner)
8. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] (Bowling AR) (Right Hand Batsman) (Off-spinner)
9. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Right Arm Fast)
10. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast)
11. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast Medium)

12. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
13. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Handed Batsman)
14. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Off-spinner)

Please excuse me if anything is out of order i am in a bit of a rush.

What is the hurry if I may know?

Please take your time.

Also, please include mmkextreme_1 in your team, just a request.

Last edited:

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] to captain Team Pakistan

Team Pakistan Announcement

PakistancricketBoard-logo.svg

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] to Captain Team Pakistan

What is the hurry if I may know?

Please take your time.

Also, please include mmkextreme_1 in your team, just a request.

Yes i just have not posted any contracts or anything i will do the full squad in a few hours. I just posted this so i can know if everyone is happy wih their roles.

This is what i am planning? Thoughts? Please excuse me if anything is out of order i am in a bit of a rush.

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
2. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman)
3. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
4. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION] - (Batting AR) (Left Handed batsman, Slow Left Arm Spinner)
5. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
6. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] (Wicket-Keeper) (Left Handed Batsman)
7. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] (Pure AR) (Right Handed Batsman) (Legspinner)
8. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] (Bowling AR) (Right Hand Batsman) (Off-spinner)
9. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Right Arm Fast)
10. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast)
11. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast Medium)

12. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman)
13. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Handed Batsman)
14. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Off-spinner)

What would be the SC second bowler attribute...All rounder come in handy in short formats we need to see how can we manage perfect 11 with 2SC for different pitch attributes...spicy and flat are the ones usually selected.

Breaking the squad we have
5 Batsmen
3 AR (1Bat,1Bowl,1Pure)
1 WK
5 Bowlers

Suggestion: remove the Pure all rounder and add another Batsmen...Bowlers 3 Pacers 2 Spinners...Bowling AR to be Pace,Bat AR Spin...suggest if this combination would be any good

How you planning to allot contracts ????

What would be the SC second bowler attribute...All rounder come in handy in short formats we need to see how can we manage perfect 11 with 2SC for different pitch attributes...spicy and flat are the ones usually selected.

Breaking the squad we have
5 Batsmen
3 AR (1Bat,1Bowl,1Pure)
1 WK
5 Bowlers

Suggestion: remove the Pure all rounder and add another Batsmen...Bowlers 3 Pacers 2 Spinners...Bowling AR to be Pace,Bat AR Spin...suggest if this combination would be any good

How you planning to allot contracts ????

Yes i will do that in a few hours, as mentioned i just wanted to make sure everyone is satisfied with their roles.

Yes i will do that in a few hours, as mentioned i just wanted to make sure everyone is satisfied with their roles.

You have me listed as a pure AR. I was going to tell you to make me a Leg spinner only but if you think that's best for the team, I have no problem with it. :)

Nah, you guys would be the last opposition i would need it against.

You have me listed as a left armer. I was going to tell you to make me right handed..but if you think that's best for the team, no problem..

Actually em right arm batsman with offspin.. batting allrounder

Adding to rules.

2 Contract changes will be allowed after the conclusion of Test Series and ODI series each.
3 Player types changes will be allowed after each series.
(for example batsman into bowler , AR etc) , bat hand , bowl hand etc)

Boosts -
I am keeping it short this time.
Both teams are given 3 temporary boosts per series type.
This temporary boost will give a contract upgrade for that match only.
AA player will be Supercricketer
A will be AA
B will be A
C will be B

These 3 boosts can be all used in one match or separately. (any combination will do)
For example
Match 1 - 0, Match 2 - 2, Match 3 - 1
Match 1 - 1, Match 2 - 1, Match 3 - 1

To make it more interesting , these boost request will be sent to me via Snip
These boost request needs to be sent just before lineup deadline for the match.
I will confirm it on forum when i will receive the boost request.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I am planning after hearing all the suggestions. If feel so bad leaving out 4 players but trust me everyone will get a game.

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman) [B CONTRACT]

2. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman) [A CONTRACT]

3. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman) [SUPER CRICKETER]

4. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] (Left Handed Batsman) [C CONTRACT]

5. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION] - (Batting AR) (Right Handed Bat, Off-Spinner) [B CONTRACT]

6. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman) [A CONTRACT]

7. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] - (Wicket-Keeper) (Right Handed Batsman) [C CONTRACT]

8. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] - (Bowling AR) (Right Handed Batsman) (Left Arm Fast Medium) [B CONTRACT]

9. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Right Arm Fast) [C CONTRACT]

10. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast) [SUPER CRICKETER]

11. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Leg-Spinner) [AA CONTRACT]

12. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Leg-Spinner) [C CONTRACT]

13. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Handed Batsman)[C CONTRACT]

14. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Off-spinner) [SUPER CRICKETER]

15. [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION] (Pure AR) (Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast) [C CONTRACT]

This is by no means finalized please give me your input on this. We need to get brainstorming we have around 20 hrs before we need to finalize the team

Adding to rules.

2 Contract changes will be allowed after the conclusion of Test Series and ODI series each.
3 Player types changes will be allowed after each series.
(for example batsman into bowler , AR etc) , bat hand , bowl hand etc)

Boosts -
I am keeping it short this time.
Both teams are given 3 temporary boosts per series type.
This temporary boost will give a contract upgrade for that match only.
AA player will be Supercricketer
A will be AA
B will be A
C will be B

These 3 boosts can be all used in one match or separately. (any combination will do)
For example
Match 1 - 0, Match 2 - 2, Match 3 - 1
Match 1 - 1, Match 2 - 1, Match 3 - 1

To make it more interesting , these boost request will be sent to me via ppclboost@gmail.com
These boost request needs to be sent just before lineup deadline for the match.
I will confirm it on forum when i will receive the boost request.

Thanks Jeets.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], so contract and player type changes are allowed between formats. If you have any questions, please fire away.

Thanks Jeets.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], so contract and player type changes are allowed between formats. If you have any questions, please fire away.

It is all laid out very clearly and everything is explained well so I do not have any questions at this point.

This is what I am planning after hearing all the suggestions. If feel so bad leaving out 4 players but trust me everyone will get a game.

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman) [B CONTRACT]

2. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman) [A CONTRACT]

3. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Right Handed Batsman) [SUPER CRICKETER]

4. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] (Left Handed Batsman) [C CONTRACT]

5. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION] - (Batting AR) (Right Handed Bat, Off-Spinner) [B CONTRACT]

6. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] - (Batsman) (Left Handed Batsman) [A CONTRACT]

7. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] - (Wicket-Keeper) (Right Handed Batsman) [C CONTRACT]

8. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] - (Bowling AR) (Right Handed Batsman) (Left Arm Fast Medium) [B CONTRACT]

9. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Right Arm Fast) [C CONTRACT]

10. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Left Arm Fast) [SUPER CRICKETER]

11. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] - (Bowler) (Leg-Spinner) [AA CONTRACT]

12. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] (Batsman) (Leg-Spinner) [C CONTRACT]

13. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Left Handed Batsman)[C CONTRACT]

14. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION] (Bowler) (Off-spinner) [SUPER CRICKETER]

15. [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION] (Pure AR) (Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast) [C CONTRACT]

This is by no means finalized please give me your input on this. We need to get brainstorming we have around 20 hrs before we need to finalize the team

perfect hai ji
when is the first game [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] bro

Back