Pakistan v Australia | 1st ODI | Dubai | 22/4/09 [Aus Inngs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun marsh is up for something really big it seems

alexjohn_tcr said:
he has touched Kamran Khaan's speed now. Go Akthar Go.You can do better :D
Kamran Khan is India shoaib Akhtar.
Our Akhtar bowling 144 at the age of 33 and Indian Akhtar bowls at 144 at the age of 19.
Thats pretty much sums up indian PHAST BOWLING.

Niether batsmen given much width to free arms apart from 1 ball which is good to see!

Pakistan must stop these legside singles huh

Legendary_Sage said:
Our Akhtar bowling 144 at the age of 33 and Indian Akhtar bowls at 144 at the age of 19.

Fair enough - never heard of him.

Surprised that Clarke hasnt opened the batting today like he has been in recent times.

Lovely slower ball by Gul - batsman had to 'check' his shot

Legendary_Sage said:

Why you ppl talk about Kammi so much, he might be Inidan Sami!!

WE hve Isshi and ZK, and back ups like RP singh and P Kumar.Impressive line up here.

well both umar gul and shoaib akhtar are not bowling wicket to wicket...shoaib in particular is bowling way outside off...they should entice the batsmen in playing the deliveries so that they can make mistakes otherwise it gonna be a long session for the Pakistani bowlers.

Risky single - run out chance just missed.

Possible injury to batsman?

14-0

VandeMataram said:

WE hve Isshi and ZK, and back ups like RP singh and P Kumar.Impressive line up here.

Awesome. Now if you can just get one bowler to average under 30 you might be onto something impressive :13:

Disciplined stuff from the Pak opening pair so far - which hasnt always been the case.

Shame we dont have Boycott commentary on ARY...cant stand Tony the racist!

Waqar Being a Doctor now. Is it a cramp, Hamstring or Tear? Whats your diagnosis

Legendary_Sage said:

He's 23 not 33.

Tanveer carrying drinks, nice experience that too

Pakistans bowlers have been immaculate in line and length so far! well done boys!

Well its not a torn hamstring - he'd be off that pitch straight away if it was.

Id test him with some 'chin music' if poss on this pitch!

VandeMataram said:

i think you need to check the whole thread and in case even then if you dont understand whats going on.the let me tell you we were talking about Bowling speeds.Not about bowling skills.

Random Aussie said:
Awesome. Now if you can just get one bowler to average under 30 you might be onto something impressive :13:

NO i wouldn't like that to happen for my aussie sake.

I mean we are beating australia with such attack, if it improves futher than what will happen to ponting's men ?

Do you wish to see 3-0 thrashing at hands of India?

I dont care what the score is or which players are playing - all that matters is

PAKISTAN IS ACTUALLY PLAYING :) :)

sohaib17 said:
no commentary on CBN

switches CBN to ATNCricketPlus. CricketPlus is the original source of Pakistan-Australia. The commentatory is working fine on CricketPlus and the quality is much better than CBN. Talk Rogers to switch em.

Overs 5 - 15

This ground is splendid MashaAllah, not bad to have this one as nr 1 homeground. And picures are clear and fine

Aus 15/0 after 5 overs...

Should get 150 off 50 overs here :)

hopefully the crowd builds up as the day goes on. This is a stadium where the noise level can be very high!

For me, Umar Gul is one of the most improved cricketers in the world. You can tell that every delivery means something to him and he gives his all in every match.

Lovely slower ball - by Shoaib

117 kph

Edged to 3rd man

Pace, bounce & movement - all in one from Shoaib - 141 kph

Afridi liked it

Pakistan batsmen continue to just bowl around off-stick thats good,

With nothing in pitch they have decided to keep away from middle/Leg stick!

Another good slower ball 113 kph

Intelligent bowling - no use in flogging yourself on here

Good ball - wide of the crease - inside edge

18-0 off 6 overs

Crowd building rapidly.

Typical Pakistanis - you wait all this time for a high profile game but still they all turn up late!

VandeMataram said:
NO i wouldn't like that to happen for my aussie sake.

I mean we are beating australia with such attack, if it improves futher than what will happen to ponting's men ?

Do you wish to see 3-0 thrashing at hands of India?

Yeah you might even win two Tests in a row sometime.

Now keep your Indian cheerleading out of the Australia/Pakistan match thread please.

Cautious start by the Aussies, some disciplined bowling from Pakistan.

And Shoaib is still fat.

salam,

It would have been nice seeing ASIF in that lineup, what a shame.

Still nice to see Pakistan playing again.

Well time shot down the ground - for 4 - HAddin

22-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back