Pakistan v Australia | 1st ODI | Dubai | 22/4/09 [Aus Inngs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricketkashmir said:
hahahaha...thats not only pakistan..its india and pak

At least Pakistanis should not do that. Apart from that religion doesn`t allow it, it is also a sign of people beeing desperate so this should be stopped!

IAJ said:
At least Pakistanis should not do that. Apart from that religion doesn`t allow it, it is also a sign of people beeing desperate so this should be stopped!
absolutely agree..

IAJ said:

Oye, iu have never seen Indians doing it in Indian stadium

I guess this must be Gul's last over.

Time to vary it a bit

Watson and Haddin are good players of spin so better get them out as early as possible, otherwise they gona trash ajmal all over the park i am afraid

UNspectacular opening spell.

Aus sitting pretty at 49-1.

If spinners don't come good then Aus will pile 270 + runs and will then beat Pakistan who have a short batting lineup!

cricketkashmir said:
u have never seen an indian stadium then

Indian crowd does a lot of things but one thing they never do is make noise when a girl is shown on the giant screen. Has never happened

Pakistan may have to bowl spinners in power-play overs.

That should be it for gul n shoaib we need gul for later overs and for shoaib 5 overs are enough.

Indiafan said:
Indian crowd does a lot of things but one thing they never do is make noise when a girl is shown on the giant screen. Has never happened

Well Ive seen it - but TBH, Im not bothered about them.

Ghoshtbuster said:
wow rao has an econ of 5? I would have expected it to be much closer to 4.

Whats your sig about? Something to do with :afridi im guessing

Indiafan said:

I still remember Pakistan tours of India 07/08 where Pakistan girls were cheering, and they were being cheered by the whole Indian crowds.

Afridi in power plays. i think saeed ajmal would've been better option since he is a left arm bowler

only two of that over, and that in powerplays, nice one

Rao being tonked!

He is the weak link so far

Another 4

Watto looking dangerous... nothing wrong with that delivery

Rao is a weak link in this team there must be better bowlers then him in pakistan.All hopes rest with the spinners now.

huh too many easy singles here, rao struggling a bit

Ghoshtbuster said:
Akhtar and Afridi already showing that they are a class above the rest.

i thought Gul bowled better than Akhtar

saeed-sohail said:
Rao is a weak link in this team there must be better bowlers then him in pakistan.All hopes rest with the spinners now.

If i know Rao hel comeback before the innings is done :rao

Good fielding by RAo off his own bowling

71-1 off 14 overs

Rao seems like the man the Aussies have identified as the one to get after.

I dont think YKS rates Ajmal that much. He was making an effort to get Kaneria into the squad and today has bowled Afridi [leg spin] before Ajmal in the powerplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back