Pakistan v Bangladesh | 1st 20/20 | Karachi | 20/4/08

He's also a fantastic six-hitter, probably the 2nd best in our team

Easa said:
He just knows exactly where the gaps are, and exactly what shots to play... he really is a machine like Ravi Shastri said in the T20 WC... absolute class act.

And by the way, he hit Shahadat for a straight 6666 bhai, so much for him not being able to hit against fast bowlers
:)) yeah i saw that! Straight back over his head.

Anyone know if the ***mentally-unaware sorrow-allocator*** is due to come in next?

Younis smashes Reza ( :))) ) for 4 over midwicket!

DM said:
Anyone know if the ***mentally-unaware sorrow-allocator*** is due to come in next?
mentally unaware, genetically different, uncultured... such negative descriptions!! :)))

DM said:
He's also a fantastic six-hitter, probably the 2nd best in our team
Nope, he's the best 6 hitter.

ask me why?

Interview with Afridi...

"what I am thinking outside, when I go inside, hear the mad screaming"

:)))

I don't have access to this 20/20

Saj, if i call your home phone, can you commentate to me? :D

iZeeshan said:
Because Afridi is really NOT a six hitter?
correct, you are

he is a rare species that insists on forcing blood to fall, tears to spill, and families to shudder in earnest disgust.

he scares the living hell out of me.

did the reporter just say that the ICC has placed restrictions on people speaking to Afridi for their own safety?

Easa said:
correct, you are

he is a rare species that insists on forcing blood to fall, tears to spill, and families to shudder in earnest disgust.

Oh nice! Easa did you that interview? The way he glared his menacing eyes at the camera. I swear I could see blood on his face. I had to shut my eyes!

Mortal Younis departs, "rare species" is raring to come in next.

Easa said:
correct, you are

:))) :))) :)))

Easa said:
Interview with Afridi...

"what I am thinking outside, when I go inside, hear the mad screaming"

:)))
:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) this will be added to the quote thread!!!!

What an unbelievably mentally-vacant animal!!!

Ghoshtbuster said:
did the reporter just say that the ICC has placed restrictions on people speaking to Afridi for their own safety?
:))) :))) :)))

salman .. that has to be the most disturbing avatar ever :( :p

Why couldn't Fawad have come in instead of Malik?

Malik absolutely dispatched that over long on, sickening crunch from his bat

103/3 after 11 overs

time for all out attack?!

Malik hits Reza for a six over mid on- Brilliant shot because that one was at yorker length but because of the slowness of the bowler Malik was able to change it in to a half volley

105-3

Misbah 39 off 28 balls, without ever looking like taking a risk

105/3

what the hell was that :|

Malik on fire today!

Misbah is a class act, the first really new class act for us in ages

Great stuff from Malik, he's always been able to hit sixes, let's see some from Misbah too :D

that last SIX just seemed to be an extension of a lofted cover drive but absolutely sailed into the crowd

113/3 after 12

Shotttttttttttttttttttttt 6666666666 By Malikkkkkkkkkk

Misbah gets down on one knee and slog sweeps over midwicket, top quality shot

THE twenty20 player :19:

you know who else is a class act? mohamamd akram, very decent commentary, especially after listening to all that tripe from Mohsin and Sikander

50 off 34 balls, might be in for a 100 here if he gets going

With Misbah, its like he's playing tennis ball cricket with kids; rocks back onto the backfoot, pulls over long on for SIX

TOP shot

Easa said:
you know who else is a class act? mohamamd akram, very decent commentary, especially after listening to all that tripe from Mohsin and Sikander

I literally have it on mute so i wasn't listening. Yes he sounds much better than our other commentators.

Misbah is hitting sixes at will now.

135/3 after 14 overs

should be looking for 90 in the last 6 overs

smashedddddddddddd ittttt sixxxxxxx by misbah

Malik smashesss another 6

his 3rd today

looking in vicious touch today

141/3

14 overs gone, and on a mortal note, really hope someone gets out soon, so we can Afridi, or he may just nuclearize have the Karachi crowd for not being able to bat!

That is an insane shot from malik. I don't think many batsmen can hit that length for six.

Malik makes room, and smashes for 4 straight down the ground

he's scaring me now :D

maliks in a 6er mood tonight wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Malik Malik Malik Malik 44444444444444444444

Malik gone stumped maybe, one slog too many

been an amazing innings to watch though, not just the runs, but the way he scored them

Back