Pakistan v Bangladesh | 1st 20/20 | Karachi | 20/4/08

well played Misbah!!! and YK/Malik/Fawad/Afridi

good score for pakistan

just need to be careful bowlers dont loose it early on, need a few quick wickets

So basically one of our biggest pop stars, is "performing" by standing there and moving her shoulders and lips a little bit. Disgraceful (still 10x better than reema)

And now she's insulting our intelligence by shouting a few live words in between. :)))

Good song, yes.

But how can you guys tell. Maybe I'm just bad at telling?

lol a few pak fans dancing!! p.s my 1,000 posts yay :27:

Last edited:
iZeeshan said:
Good song, yes.

But how can you guys tell. Maybe I'm just bad at telling?

Its when the words come out a moment before she moves her lips.

she would have looked better in an asian suit

iZeeshan said:
How can you guys tell?
pretty simple to tell. They cannot be sounding like studio. plus the lips get out of sync here and there

atif/jal/roxen if dey would have been there im sure the whole of karachi would be there

Where are all the Mullahs now ,i guess sitting at home and at the stadium and enjoying Haqi ,Females like her allowed to naach and dance in front of million ,but when pakistan women team is playing no camera's and no men are allowed . I just hate the freaking double standards of these creaps.

Anyways ,so what you guys think B'deshi's will end up with ,i am thinking 130-140.

hey I'll hear nothing bad about Hadiqa. She's a staunch supporter of PP :)

Attachments

• hadiqa.jpg
    hadiqa.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 68
Muzy said:
atif/jal/roxen if dey would have been there im sure the whole of karachi would be there
Hadiqa is BIG too. Hadiqa's popularity really increased after the death of Nazia Hassan

Last edited:
Afridi is bound to fail again and again. If it wasnt for his bowling he'd be out of cricketing world like 10 years ago

oh no afridi missed the catch, looks like the light was in his direction

i think afridi was going for it and butt come out of nowhere and WOOPS

same sort of collision that happened between afridi and malik all those years ago

sikandar bakht is full of surprises
"Once again it is up in the air ... no that is a replay" :D

and thats a six for the banglas!!!

LOL commentator getting excited about replay lol

Geordie Ahmed said:
You need to quit talking from your rear end cos you are embarassing yourself
I was just about to make the same comment.

Sayad Jaffar, if you are just on here to talk rubbish, then you wont last long. If you want to talk cricket and discuss things in a decent way then go ahead.

should have a bowling change now we need wickets badly

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Outtt Go On Tanvirrrr
baN 41-1

can someone tell me why the PP Radio is not on air at the moment i would like to hear anyone instead of theses ARY Digital Commentators

Shahid A said:
can someone tell me why the PP Radio is not on air at the moment i would like to hear anyone instead of theses ARY Digital Commentators
No PP commentary for this game

Why is Malik bowling? :20:

Back