Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

Please add Azhar Mahmood to the list of Hafeez, Malik, Sarfaraz that we all want to see last of today.

Atherton baffled by this strategy of Pakistan for playing to win instead of targeting that run rate.

Hafeez, Malik and Sarfraz should retire.

Maybe make Wahab as captain.

Don’t make Babar it will effect his game.

What a shot by Imad though.

Looks like some pleasantries exchanged with Wahab. PRobbaly BD knows that is his last world cup match>

TBH the prof hafeez has got out to some of the most pathetico-dreadful deliveries bowled in the history of the WC...any WC....
and Banglas outfielding and catching have contributed at least 35 so far to pak's total...

Come out all guns and blazing, and get bowled out for 100 odd? This is not a 350 wicket, forget about 400-500 runs wicket.

Imam had his usual SR issues, but please don't confuse intent with harakiri.

Pakistan cannot score 500 even on a 5,000 pitch. That isn’t the point. I am speaking from the perspective of the folks who are disappointed with the lack of intent (I am not one of them).

The thinking was that since we are out anyway, it doesn’t matter if we win or lose here and we should simply have a wild crack at it. They are the ones who are unhappy with the approach.

Too many posts whining about lack of intent. I mean, this wicket isn't as flat as people are making it out to be.

We can already see what happened after they started to accelerate after the 40th over.
Had they tried from the first over we would have been 100 ao and the same fans would have been on top of the team calling it impractical/delusional/stupid.

Come out all guns and blazing, and get bowled out for 100 odd? This is not a 350 wicket, forget about 400-500 runs wicket.

Imam had his usual SR issues, but please don't confuse intent with harakiri.

Getting bowled out for 100 would not have hurt seening the tuk tuk at snail pace to have a respectful exit. Pathetic mentality. At least show some intent.

Pakistan cannot score 500 even on a 5,000 pitch. That isn’t the point. I am speaking from the perspective of the folks who are disappointed with the lack of intent (I am not one of them).

The thinking was that since we are out anyway, it doesn’t matter if we win or lose here and we should simply have a wild crack at it. They are the ones who are unhappy with the approach.

This game they only want to win to save their careers. Hoping for another Shakib ton to teach these selfish lot lesson.

Lol shaddy the all rounder
Sarfraz should come bat otherwise we will be allout

Getting bowled out for 100 would not have hurt seening the tuk tuk at snail pace to have a respectful exit. Pathetic mentality. At least show some intent.
Sad way to approach an international game in a World Cup.

Shadab is poor batsman. Zero game awareness :facepalm:

Who are you talking about? Imad easily gets into this team for me

The captain of the show-off group. Other members are Faheem and Hasan, and they are all heading for the exit door. Faheem is already out.

Sarfraz needs to retire today if he has any shame!!!!!Totally worthless player.

I still cannot get my mind around the fact that Shadab has batted at 6 in ODIs for Pakistan and scored 50 on test match debut. What the hell happened to his batting? clearly not good enough right now

PCB has spat over merit and all the hardworking F/C players by making Shadab their main spinner on the back of nothing.

He has been fast-tracked as if he is Wasim Akram. He barely had to toil in domestic cricket. He has even failed in PSL in the last two editions, the tournament that made his sorry career in the first place.

Wahab "Roy" Riaz gone for a mighty 2 off 4.

Last edited:
fourteen sixes from here will add 84 more runs. It's doable. jUst hAve to sHow IntEnt

What a dramebaaz lol.

Kid...I've been watching Pakistan cricket since the 80s. These current lot couldn't hold a candle to the greats we once had.

With the exception of maybe babar and amir, this entire team is an embarrassment.

I still cannot get my mind around the fact that Shadab has batted at 6 in ODIs for Pakistan and scored 50 on test match debut. What the hell happened to his batting? clearly not good enough right now

Than he became starboy :uakmal. Even his fitness has gone down.

Looks like our misery will officially end in the first 3-4 overs of the Bangladesh innings.

Kid...I've been watching Pakistan cricket since the 80s. These current lot couldn't hold a candle to the greats we once had.

With the exception of maybe babar and amir, this entire team is an embarrassment.

I would add Imad. Despite his short ball weaknesses, he never fails to show intent.

PCB has spat over merit and all the hardworking F/C players by making Shadab their main spinner on the back of nothing.

He has been fast-tracked as if he is Wasim Akram. He barely had to toil in domestic cricket. He has even failed in PSL in the last two editions, the tournament that made his sorry career in the first place.

have to agree with you here. We've fast tracked 2 players from PSL, Hasan & Shadab. Both are undercooked

Fakhar atleast has some domestic performances under his belt

Maybe, i’m just 22. The point is that you’re overreacting, we’re doing okay.

Back