Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

PCB has spat over merit and all the hardworking F/C players by making Shadab their main spinner on the back of nothing.

He has been fast-tracked as if he is Wasim Akram. He barely had to toil in domestic cricket. He has even failed in PSL in the last two editions, the tournament that made his sorry career in the first place.

What annoys me the most about Shadab is he hasn't developed his batting one bit since he became a regular in the team, after his debut in 2017. If anything it has got worse. His googly has lost its venom as well.

Last edited:
have to agree with you here. We've fast tracked 2 players from PSL, Hasan & Shadab. Both are undercooked

Fakhar atleast has some domestic performances under his belt

At least Hasan did brilliantly in his purple patch and there aren’t many right arm pacers in domestic cricket. However, there are plenty of better spinners than Shadab but unfortunately they don’t know how to do good acting in the field.

Imad can easily score a few hundreds in Test cricket. I won’t mind him as a partner for Yasir in UAE.

At least Hasan did brilliantly in his purple patch and there aren’t many right arm pacers in domestic cricket. However, there are plenty of better spinners than Shadab but unfortunately they don’t know how to do good acting in the field.

Yeah, picking players from PSL never made any sense. We don’t realize the importance of FC Cricket....

No wonder we’re ranked 1st in T20 while being ranked 5 and 6 in Test and ODI.

Pakistan has already posted a competitive total. BD is giving away soft runs

Imad tends to finish Pakistan’s innings in his 40s. Golden chance to get a half century here.

[MENTION=143344]babajee[/MENTION] has also exposed his hate for Imad as well, just to protect his favourite Faheem Ashraf.

What annoys me the most about Shadab is he hasn't developed his batting one bit since he became a regular in the team, after his debut in 2017. If anything it has got worse. His googly has lost its venom as well.

Only player to inprove has been babar..

It disappoints me that we have players that dont respect the sport. Dont have the dedication or heart to put in the time to improve..

Shadab needs to go after this wc. Same with fakhar 2 years zero improvement.

Pakistan has played way better than expected in this match and in whole tournament. I was expecting Pak to be 7-8th. It has done better than SA and BD. Probably will be 5th.

No shame.

Originally I wanted pak to lose but win this thing.

For the fans, for the country and for the injured captain.

Really impressive from Imad. There is no mindless slogging like Asif Ali, he is picking gaps, targeting areas according to the field and his strength.

India could even probably use this guy down the order. Probably Imad would have won the game against England other day lol

Bangladesh have conceded about 30 runs above par for this wicket. They have to bat out of their skins to win this.

Pakistan has played way better than expected in this match and in whole tournament. I was expecting Pak to be 7-8th. It has done better than SA and BD. Probably will be 5th.

No shame.

It is bitter-sweet for me. The humiliating lose against WI can't be compensated no matter what.

Another fifer for Fizz!! Pak's game to lose. Very good batting

Fizz has taken 19 wickets and on 2nd place in this WC. Great.
Meanwhile Pakistan has posted a winning total

left arm seamers and fifers. love continue in this world cup. Not sure how many so far

Amir 1 fifer
Starc 2 fifers
Bherendoff 1 fifer
Fiz 2 fifers.

Back