Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

that injury will seriously hurt pakistan's chances of scoring 310 runs at least. Now we will end up with 309 runs :sarfaraz

Indian "experts" showing the 32 teeth. If ever i wished a miracle to take place and Pakistan winning by 312 runs, it is today.
I dont bloody care about the world. Just want to see their faces.

It will be a miracle if Pakistan even score 312 at this rate :mv

Lol Pakistan throwing the game away as usual. When the openers fail, the middle show up. When the openers do well the middle fail. What an embarrassment.

We WiLl sCoRe 500 my foot.

I can't believe the amount of stupid fans on this site who believe we could have scored 400-500 with a little more intent.

We barely scored 400 against Zimbabwe B, where every one of our batter felt like they were having a net session. I doubt you guys realize what playing a WC game means.

Imad has a better technique than some of our batsmen. Bas yehi dekhna reh gaya ta.

what happened?

He looked disappointed because it didn’t go for a boundary and hit Sarfraz’s elbow. He didn’t look concerned it hit Sarfraz’s elbow. Any other player would have walked to the other end to see his team mate is. It really looks like Sarfraz vs the rest. That’s very poor. Forget respect, looks like his team mates aren’t even concerned.

Somebody needs to refer Hafeez to a psychiatrist. How many times has he played that sweep shot. Clearly it doesn't work Einstein! Hopefully this is the last we see of this clown.

You would think senior players would gracefully step aside, but these yobs want to hear 200 million people curse them out.

Lol Pakistan throwing the game away as usual. When the openers fail, the middle show up. When the openers do well the middle fail. What an embarrassment.

We WiLl sCoRe 500 my foot.

Imam and Hafeez ruined the momentum by getting out at the same time.

Without the injury, he may have taken the team to 500.
Pakistani crowd in dilemma whether to clap or not

Imam and Hafeez ruined the momentum by getting out at the same time.

Imam is known for doing crazy stuff once he gets his century. As for Hafeez.... should retire with dignity. No need to shatter his image like Malik.

I can't believe the amount of stupid fans on this site who believe we could have scored 400-500 with a little more intent.

We barely scored 400 against Zimbabwe B, where every one of our batter felt like they were having a net session. I doubt you guys realize what playing a WC game means.

You have to try. We played like minnows today. Very angry.

He looked disappointed because it didn’t go for a boundary and hit Sarfraz’s elbow. He didn’t look concerned it hit Sarfraz’s elbow. Any other player would have walked to the other end to see his team mate is. It really looks like Sarfraz vs the rest. That’s very poor. Forget respect, looks like his team mates aren’t even concerned.

I noticed that too. Even the BD players went there to ask Sarfaraz if he is okay but Imad did not.

Even the most deluded Pakistani fan (and there is an oversupply) didn’t think that we had a semblance of chance of pulling it off. However, they are disappointed because they didn’t see any effort.

They were expecting Pakistan to come out all guns blazing and be 100/3 after 10 overs or something. This has been a very anti-climatic innings from that perspective.

Nobody here said they would post 400 you *****. That was said by your chuwa captain, who I hope is stripped of captaining Pakistan forever.

Even the most deluded Pakistani fan (and there is an oversupply) didn’t think that we had a semblance of chance of pulling it off. However, they are disappointed because they didn’t see any effort.

They were expecting Pakistan to come out all guns blazing and be 100/3 after 10 overs or something. This has been a very anti-climatic innings from that perspective.

Was expecting nothing more than 360 tbh. Most of us were joking anyways.

Nerves of steel and hitting ability. Can bowl tight overs and can field well. Imad is a huge +

Selfish and stupid batting of Fakhar may cost us this match.
Don't think 30 runs is enough on this pitch.

You have to try. We played like minnows today. Very angry.
Try for what? This is not a 350 wicket, let alone a 400-500. Batsmen like Babar don't take so much time to get settled on flat wickets. But he had to work really hard, in the face of some very disciplined bowling, to get set and then he unleashed.

Anyone who thinks Bangladesh will win this easy, needs to get his/her head checked.

I love how the Pakistan fan's optimistic trolling has been taken seriously by haters :yk

Selfish and stupid batting of Fakhar may cost us this match.
Don't think 300 runs is enough on this pitch.

Babar or Fakhar will keep.
I heard there were some media reports at the start of the worldcup that incase Sarfaraz misses a match Babar Azam will keep.

Come out all guns and blazing, and get bowled out for 100 odd? This is not a 350 wicket, forget about 400-500 runs wicket.

Imam had his usual SR issues, but please don't confuse intent with harakiri.

Pak beat NZ and had a rain match with SL

NZ beat SL and had a rain match with IND

Inspite of all Pak could have qualified but for that one collapse vs WI

Back