Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

A very selfish innings came to an end.. Lack of intent specially when you need atleast 400 to have even the slightest of chance to survive..

Run a ball ton for Imam. Excellent innings. Missed the chance to go berserk after the ton.

this hundread sums up Imam and his batting good on paper and useless in context of the game.

He has done enough to keep his place, nothing else matters.

Hope Haris proves me wrong here but this looks a poor move to send him in.

Imam is a selfish cricketer who will score meaningless runs. Will cost us WC 2023 if we don’t find openers.

Good test for Sohail. I'm not sold on his credentials yet. Let's see if he can consistently score..

Well played by Iman....
what a way to get out....still 100 at Lords is an awesome achievement.....
the way he got out....another LH opener also hit wicket.....roy Fredricks of WI hooked Dennis lillee for 6, slipped and his cap fell on the stumps....1975 WC finals wi vs aus

Go and score 400+ then, I'm sure you could do a better job than the Pakistani team. Really feel bad for PCT to have such fans.

Dont ask them to hold the pakistan name on thier jersy if thats your argument,they represent a contry a kom,known as fighters.
Dont ask me why i ask them of that.

It's frustrating to watch Pakistan bat for neutrals.. can imagine how Pakistanis must be feeling

For the 4th time Hafeez got out to off spinner to wid wicket. Classic

Bye Bye Professor

Hafeez is a shambolic

One of the worst cricketer to play over 200 matches

Meanwhile Pakistani twitter is trending #ThankYouMalik

Part of the reason why we are so mediocre in the modern cricket.

Hafeez did exactly the samething as against NZ game. First reverse sweep and then nrxt ball presented a catch in the deep.

wth was that?if you are going to slog sweep put all your strength in it!!!
Tired shot from an over the hill player

Umar Akmal got out in exactly the same way 4 times against Aus the way Hafeez has got out in last 4 innings (This one was slightly different though)

Hafeez have passed it's expiry date. He should retire after this match along with Mallik And Sarfraz

Easy win for BD. Brainless players.
That's why our team doesn't deserve to be in semi.

Shakib's overs are done. Mehidy's overs are done. Mustafiz got 4 overs left. Saifuddin got 4 overs left.

isnt it pathetic to see your captain send in a tail ender ahead of himself. What a terrible mistake it was to make his captain. Those were some desperate times.

Back