Pakistan v Bangladesh | T20 Warm up | [02/9/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amjid Javed

PakPassion's 100,000 posts man
Runs
Post of the Week
Bangladesh squad

Abdur Razzak, Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim, Nadif Chowdhury, Nazimuddin, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel, Tamim Iqbal, Ziaur Rahman

Pakistan squad

Abdur Rehman, Fawad Alam, Iftikhar Anjum, Imran Nazir, Kamran Akmal, Misbah-ul-Haq, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Hafeez, Salman Butt, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Shoaib Malik, Umar Gul, Yasir Arafat, Younis Khan

Game starts - 12pm UK time.

11:00 GMT 4 hours and 15 minutes to go

Bangladesh is a good team so we can expect good game but hopefully we will bat first.

naah man i searched whole internet world

its not telecasted and no photos too

The game starts in 1 hour and 35 minutes. Hopeuflly Hafeez plays.

iZeeshan said:
The game starts in 1 hour and 35 minutes. Hopeuflly Hafeez plays.
The team management said that they would try different combinations during the warmp-up series so i guess we should be able to see Hafeez in action

they should give shoaib akhtar a game aswell and fawad alam

no sorry no one is showing this match

Looks like we're batting. Should be interesting to see the line-up

0.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, FOUR, fed up to him lovely cover drive
0.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, no run, good pace good bounce beaten
0.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, 3 runs, flicked through mid wicket good short on a half volley

i cant believe they havent selected fawad alam he has to play the next game

Match started. Intersting line-up; only change is Shoaib for Gul. Looks like the top 7 are settled:

1) Butt
2) Nazir
3) Akmal
4) Younis
5) Afridi
6) Malik
7) Misbah

Really sad that Fawad will be warming the bench when he could be playing against Aus A instead.

Pak line up - Butt, I nazir, Kamran Akmal, Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Iftikhar Anjum, Misbah-ul-Haq, Mohammad Asif, Shoaib Malik, Yasir Arafat

Salman Butt, Imran Nazir, wicketkeeperKamran Akmal, Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Iftikhar Anjum, Misbah-ul-Haq, Mohammad Asif, captainShoaib Malik, Yasir Arafat

2.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, FOUR, short of length outside off stump and cut past point

lovely shot by salman butt past point for four

another boundry this time through the covers

imran nazir hits a six off the front foot

pak 25 for 0

Last edited:
Salman smashes Mortaza for two boundaries in a row, then follows that up with a single down to third man

Here we go: Cover drive for 4 by Butt followed by a single and 6 and a 2 by Imran.

27-0 after 3

3 overs gone pakistan 28-0

good start by the openers

Imran Nazir smashes Mortaza straight down the ground for 6!

27/0 (3)

2.6 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, 2 runs, edged high over gully for two

2.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, SIX, super slog off the front foot to land over the long on boundary

2.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, 1 run, guided down to third man

2.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, FOUR, that was bowled too up and the result was a lovely cover drive

2.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, FOUR, short of length outside off stump and cut past point

2.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Salman Butt, no run, good bounce and some late swing

The target for Pak today should be 200 in my opinion.

Akhtar is in the side - who has he replaced?

Nazir turning it on now. Two shots over the heads of the fielders. One is deposited over the long-on boundary for six, the other results in two runs

Pakistan 30/0

3.5 Syed Rasel to Imran Nazir, FOUR, straayed on the leg side and glanced to deep square leg

3.5 Syed Rasel to Imran Nazir, FOUR, straayed on the leg side and glanced to deep square leg

Saj said:
The target for Pak today should be 200 in my opinion.

Akhtar is in the side - who has he replaced?

Umar Gul. Quite ridiculous, he was our best bowler in the last game

great batting

4.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, FOUR, driven hard past mid off

4.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, FOUR, super strike straight over the bowler to hit the sight screen one bounce

Consecutive boundaries for Nazir off Mortaza. Nazir moves onto 30 from 17 balls

Pakistan 45/0

2 boundreis by imran nazir he is relly stepping it up now!

Usman Sahib said:
Umar Gul. Quite ridiculous, he was our best bowler in the last game
I would imagine that Gul is a certainty to play and Arafat will miss out.

4.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, SIX, slogged well over the extra cover boundary, but he is feeding them with half volley's

4.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, SIX, slogged well over the extra cover boundary, but he is feeding them with half volley's
4.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, FOUR, driven hard past mid off
4.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Imran Nazir, FOUR, super strike straight over the bowler to hit the sight screen one bounce

Mortaza realising that twenty/20 cricket is a bowlers graveyard :)

Another six for Nazir. He is really laying into Mortaza here

Pakistan have posted their 50 btw

Nazir hits 2 consecutive 6's, great batting!

57/0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back