Pakistan v England | 2nd T20 | Dubai| 20/02/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ball full tempting the drive just past theoutside edge

Ayyub said:
from what i see imran nazeer fitnes and batting form is awful as compare to farhat ...imran farhat batted well and fielded awesome .
Then you need to gey your eyes checked. Farhat is fat donkey who couldn't bat well to save his life. Remember his awesome fielding in New Zealand? Nazir is one of the best fielders in the side and is in very good shape. Both are bad batsman but Nazir is still 10 times better than fat Farhat.

Dot ball to finish the over, Trott doesnt seem to have an off side shot in his repertoire

Inswinger said:
Then you need to gey your eyes checked. Farhat is fat donkey who couldn't bat well to save his life. Remember his awesome fielding in New Zealand? Nazir is one of the best fielders in the side and is in very good shape. Both are bad batsman but Nazir is still 10 times better than fat Farhat.

i m talking about this series u :pissed:

I Walk back to my chair and we have a wicket !

12/1

Sohaib-789 said:
decent start by pakistan we need atleast 2 wickets in the 1st 6 overs.

they have good lower order they can afford slow start but pakistan have out of form death bowler gully :gul

"Reply to Atif: BOOM BOOM Afridi who? Oh - did you mean BITE BITE Afridi?" says Shawn. What jolly fine humour that is.

:))

Once again down the track a bit of movement in through the gate hits leg stump

I think Mr. Aamir Sohail may have to rethink his comments on Arafat ...

Denly is a horrendous opener. Bad news for us. Trott and Denly were building a great partnership for us.

Just met with Itsmek1 :) A splendid PPer if there ever was one

Arafat through KP and 4 wides

Arafat seems to have improved alot lately and more importantly every time i c him play he seems to play with a lot of heart ad with a big smile not only in international but also domestic english matches

MIG said:
Just met with Itsmek1 :) A splendid PPer if there ever was one

Arafat through KP and 4 wides

how does he look? is he hot & ripped?? :akhtar

Energy 'r us !! Thats Team Pakistan at the moment and I like it !

Yasir Arafat to Denly, OUT, Gone! Arafat strikes! Another failure for Denly, ball nips back in through a massive gap between bat and pad and the stumps are rattled

Horrible over throws ! no major damage done

Pakistani fielders are rubbish, can't hit the wickets to save their lifes.

Trott didnt knwo much about that - played blindly - one run taken - thanks to KP

Misfield by Kuptaan and another single!

Extras are 5 already

all the firlders on thee inner ring should come up a yard or 2

Fine shot for 4 by Mr. KP and the press box erupts with applause - English applause...

Letting the pressure go and the Batsmen feel comfy all of a sudden

the more I see of this keeper I get why Akmal was never replaced
Akmal was no worse than him but atleast he could bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back