Pakistan v England | 2nd T20 | Dubai| 20/02/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Pakistan Vs England| 2nd T20- Dubai| 20-02-2010| Return of The King.

Today's game in Dubai holds a very important point as far as I am concerned. Because this game will mark The Return of The King :afridi
Now as far as I am concerned we have missed him a lot in the last 2 T20 defeats, and could see how pumped up he was even while sitting in the dressing room in the last game.

So, will The King, The Ape Man, The Adolf, The Zada, Sahibzada Shahid Khan Afridi will be able to bring Pakistan cricket back to the winning ways by just returning into the side? :afridi

Will he charisma, his boundless energy will take the team across the winning line? :afridi

Will the other 10 men, alongside him be able to turn on the heat in style in this last T20, before the World cup? :afridi

We will be getting all those answers with in next 200 minutes. One thing is for sure that there will be a huge support for Pakistan today, just because The Ape Man, The Eater of The Leather Ball, The King will grace the field.

So, let the battle commence, and let The King show his worth to all the fans of Pakistan Cricket.

:127: :127: :afridi Hooooooooooooooooo :afridi :127: :127:

I hope our fast bowlers varies their pace today like Eng bowlers did yesterday. The only difference i saw was the pace changing abilities between eng and pak bowlers.

He will not be leading the troops today but that does not matter his mere presence is enough to put confidence in our team.

Going for the match again, yesterday was a horrible experiance match wise but atmosphere in the ground was excellent

Today i seriously hope Pak levels the series and they will Inshallah

Hungry specie is back to strike fear in the opposition. The precense of this 'thing' can just change the confidence in the team completely as seen in the 5th ODI vs Australia. Shame hes not captain but I'm sure he will have alot of effect and if he can perform with the bat (where I thing we need him to perform the best) we have a great chace of winning this one. Plus his and Ajmal's bowling partnership will be crucail as they should be able to put the squeeze on the English.

Good Luck boys! :127: :127:

I can bet my life Afridi will do something drastic on the field again today :))

Can't wait.

Paradox said:
I can bet my life Afridi will do something drastic on the field again today :))

Can't wait.

king can do anything he likes .but I am sure he will do anything for Pakistan victory inshallah :afridi

Paradox said:
I can bet my life Afridi will do something positively drastic on the field again today :))

Can't wait.
fixed :D remember the last time he did something drastic? :D

its.raja said:
I am afraid this King won't do anything.
You wish!

In any case the mere presence of the Holy Terror is enough to send shivers down the opposition players' spines. Not just the opposition, his presence is pure torture for some of the secret and open turncoats within our own ranks. In fact, even inanimate objects are far from safe with him around!
:afridi

Last edited:
Momo said:
You wish!

In any case the mere presence of the Holy Terror is enough to send shivers down the opposition players' spines. Not just the opposition, his presence is pure torture for some of the secret and open turncoats within our own ranks. In fact, even inanimate objects are far from safe!
:afridi

Kookaburra should hire Afridi to hand (or should I say mouth) manufacture 'Ready to Reverse' balls.

Why do I have a feeling we might have some 'home run' attempts from him today? :afridi

I have returned from my boycott of the last two games in protest against Afridi's ravenous antics. Hopefully I did not miss much.

Today will be grave.

Let's hope Shahid Khan Afridi carries apple in his pocket just in case if he get hungry. Make sure to keep the ball away from the Shahid Khan Afridi. LOL

Any change from the team combination today?

The team management should consider letting Afridi open the innings. Just to befuddle the Brits. Could be fun!

Salam Guys -

This is MIG reporting from DSC

Both teams in the field doing their drillls - Afridi is ourt there!

So can he be the difference today?

Just been told by Bumbles that Shezad is playing today ! Sidebottom may be out

MIG said:
Just been told by Bumbles that Shezad is playing today ! Sidebottom may be out

The guy who plays for Yorkshire?

Salam MIG. Can you see Shahid Afridi from your location?

Yes - doing pull shots into the net now

Waqar walks into the room on his way to the comm

Momo said:
Salam MIG. Can you see Shahid Afridi from your location?

And Afridi walking back to the dressing room now :) followed by Mr. Malik ( the proposed ex T20 captain)

MIG said:
And Afridi walking back to the dressing room now :) followed by Mr. Malik ( the proposed ex T20 captain)

How's the morale in the Pakistani camp?

whatever the situation of country and all .....nothing matters Pak people loves there hero's especially this man :afridi "Shahid Khan Afridi" ....this man is at least giving smile to people ...i am not a Pakistani but i will appreciate this really.... Go Afridi........:):)

Pakistan team morale is so low that even afridi cant do anything wheather he is in or out of side thats my point of view and i have a feeling afridi might fail today badly in batting and little bit good in bowling .

result :- pakistan might lose the match by less margin .

Just spoke with Aamir Sohail - says that Pakistan lost due to lack of a fast bowler - he feels that we cant win with bowlers of the pace of Razzaq and Arafat (with a chuckle)

He feels that Pakistan should win today

Afridi comes in instead of Latif.

MIG said:
Just spoke with Aamir Sohail - says that Pakistan lost due to lack of a fast bowler - he feels that we cant win with bowlers of the pace of Razzaq and Arafat (with a chuckle)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghoshtbuster said:
I have returned from my boycott of the last two games in protest against Afridi's ravenous antics. Hopefully I did not miss much.

Today will be grave.

Today is a grave. i saw and im sure MIG can confirm afridi dug a huge grave outside the stadium for the england players using his bare hands. goodnight England Cricket Team. it was great knowing you

England still practicing fielding - Pakistanis not to be seen

and we have won the toss and batting

MIG said:

our medium pacers did awesome job but fast bowler cost us the match :gul

Ajmal Shahzad it is !!

2 Ajmals playing - aint that strange!

MIG said:
England still practicing fielding - Pakistanis not to be seen

and we have won the toss and batting

batting or bowling confusing ? :13:

cricketpassion said:
Pakistan win the Toss and elected to bowl first

Oh dear - much prefer batting first despite the last match

Chalo Inshallah we will win - C'mon

Geordie Ahmed said:
Oh dear - much prefer batting first despite the last match

Chalo Inshallah we will win - C'mon

Malik say because of dew he would like to bowl first

Apologies - trust and English journalist to tell me Pak is batting :31:

cricketpassion said:
Malik say because of dew he would like to bowl first

and apperantly we lost coz we havent played T20 in a long time :malik :|

PS congrats on your 2000th post :)

don1990 said:
Pakistan put England into bat

Epic fail by Malik. Pakistan will crumble in any chase over 140 unless Qalandar fires on all cylinders.

MIG said:
Very wise of Malik. He must walk a step or two behind. For respect.

Malik captain? ***? He was going on about how he doesn't want the captaincy and wants Afridi to take over.

Pakistan won the toss and elected to bowl.
Bad choice as a big total from england (as I expect) will put a lot of pressure on our batsmen.
Our batsmen have enough trouble batting without pressure.

boom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boomboom Boom

cricfan967 said:
Pakistan won the toss and elected to bowl.
Bad choice as a big total from england (as I expect) will put a lot of pressure on our batsmen.
Our batsmen have enough trouble batting without pressure.

oh well now its done might as well be positive....i guess with Boom Boom Back if inshallah we keep them to a low total our batsmen will have no pressure what so ever :)

Ya allah Afridi ko izzat aur Pakistan ko aaj jeet deyna :)

Rob Key trying to teach the Pathaan what to do ..............watch your back Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back