Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 25th, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to negotiate early bust from Broad and Anderson after that it will be a smooth ride INSHALLAH

Hehe I wonder what bob will say after Atherton does his bit on how to bat against ajmal

PAK batting first. Only second time :misbah has done this on winning the Toss.

Will be interesting to see Monty Python wheeling away. Goober out with injury of course. :raza

Lets go boys. Jk in for cheema. Would hav me likes t see UA too but no worries now.

Shuker hai India_Australia joke say jaan chuti!

Time for some real competetive cricket! :D SO EXCITED!

College tmrw: I DONT CARE!

Work tmrw: I DONT CARE!

Misbah-ul-Haq decides to bat first, Now that's a surprise.

Jonathan Liew, of The Telegraph, tweets: "Trott's our third seamer??" Scary, but true. :sachin

Misbah-ul-Haq decides to bat first, Now that's a surprise.

He said it's a different deck. No grass, presumably: I believe (but don't know with absolute certainty) that the mere sight of a couple of tufts on the wicket entices MBA to insert. Can't really fault him: it's worked well enough!

Salam from WLFC

Rice cooked, beef with aalu salan and Methi ready to be eaten.

With coke thanks to Allah.

hope everyone is fine. Wish Pakistan good luck.

He said it's a different deck. No grass, presumably: I believe (but don't know with absolute certainty) that the mere sight of a couple of tufts on the wicket entices MBA to insert. Can't really fault him: it's worked well enough!

Yeah both matches that Pakistan played here ended up draw. Lets hope we start with a good opening partnership.

Amir saying "Sir Ian"

I dont like calling botham Sir and when its Amir saying it, thats just illegal

it will be interesting to see how Pak plays Monty, considering we are not the best against left arm spin

Sohail and Botham together, not happening much there.

As annoying as Rameez raja is most of the time, he still manages to unleash some entertainment that leads to unavoidable laughter. Remember the odi game against Bangladesh when he was explaining the word 'lala' n y afridi is called lala by team mates? Lolol that was hilarious...he was like when the team mates shout 'lala' they r not singing--la la la--they r referring to afridi. Lolol, really Rameez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back