Pakistan v England | T20 World Cup | The Oval | 07/06/09 | Pak Innings

sky emphasizing poor fielding but it wasnt THatttttttttttt bad

anderson bowled wide... commentater (nz guy i think) gettin excited

Butt's eying the cover region, hes good there if he can get that shot going.

RE: LETHAL (4got to quote)

yes!! definitely....we need to get ahead of D/L...btw does any1 know the min. overs play required for D/L to take effect??

Butt again slow. We don't need another 20-run inning in 8 overs.

butt got a rocket launcher in his hand...good thing is they are all mostly floor shots and not catching chances

a wide! :D:D:D

13-0 after 2 overs

Not a bad start now time to use the long handle

Good start, lets hope we can keep it around 7-7.5 an over for now.

shezad - no patience??? young, he will learn ....now its Younus khan time? boomboom or 1's n 2's

Openers fail as usual. I don't know why we even bother to play openers.

Wickets could cost them huge if rain comes in! Shehzad looked good against India when he was playing technical shots. There was no need for him to go for a slog there. His senior partner at the other end didn't help either.

If Afridi come and gets out we loose a hitter that will be needed in the end in case the match is close

Mark my words, Butt will making another 40 ball 25 runs to confirm his seat against Dutch for next match

invincible said:
Wickets could cost them huge if rain comes in! Shehzad looked good against India when he was playing technical shots. There was no need for him to go for a slog there. His senior partner at the other end didn't help either.
He always looks good when Butt is not at the other end.

butt was throwing his bat there....nearly thre that in the crowd too!

Butt hits a 44444444

Putting pressure on his partner to hit fours :po:

I can believe this nonsense...who the hell decided that shezhad and butt ??!!!!!!!... We were never in favour of butt and shezhad too is'nt cut out for this format.

Pathethic Pathetic start !

**** what was that. he is so fragile, he can't hit with proper grip.

Shocking batting from Shehzad. No idea why he is in the T20 team.

I don't think we deserve to win with this type of selected team...butt and shezhad .....Pathethic

Back