Pakistan v England | T20 World Cup | The Oval | 07/06/09 | Pak Innings

53 req after this over....last over powerplay...single taken...

seems to be raining to the left and right of the oval...but not in middle LOLOL

Anyone know what the chances of rain are?

I think Afridi should come next if a wicket falls

Sparhawk said:

LOW GREY CLOUD...but seems like its holding off for now....rain is in the vicinity

Sparhawk said:

that will put duckworth lewis even higher. Butt is trying to hit the ball to hard. smashing everything full bloodedly

Akmals playing good shots but straight to the fielders so far.

Hit one into the stands!

gone.... what is the fricken duckworth lewis now. BOUNCERS same problem

IF this was the plan MF INTI was talking about in the press conf then we should go F ourself

His strength proves to be his downfall ...

When Broad kept bowling short, I wondered if England did their homework on Akmal. Seems like they had a plan and it surely worked ...

if we are going to go down, then they gotta go down fighting. Pakistan cant afford to loose by too much otherwise there will be too much pressure against Netherlands

Another short ball gets a wicket. Butt gone.

Wow another wicket off a short ball.. this happened in SA a few years ago

omg i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ur kidding... this **** guy who cant bowl or field is steamrolling us

are u kidding me butt? u think he played well? he pressured akmal, now he gave up his wicket...i wonder how much money he supplies to the PCB to stay as a opener.

we really need to get close to their score. our net run rate will take a hammering

Hahahahah :) I love it When Butt does this.
But it's too late, 5 overs to be exact.

not that the result would have been any different, but did YK say why he wanted to bowl first? Is that the usual strategy in T20 games?

Will have to pull something from our backsides to win now. I think Malik can do it if he stays till the end.

Akmal has gone failed to connect to all his shots previously and now butt sahib has departed after wasting deliveries. Younis khan in ...i think we will lose ...only 41 scored and we are in the sixth over :po:

Malik will have to bat out the 20. Mibah and Afridi need to provide the power.

even if we lose we have to score pfaassst.

NRR is now everything.

Infinitee786 said:
Butt out to another short ball!!! broad on a hat-trick
another legend in the making. can Pakistan do what it can to serve cricket

im worried guys. This display isnt bad enough to warrant Fawad Alam a selection.Im sure about that. What is going to happen in the next game

We need two huge overs to take the pressure off, i say go for it off the spinner. No point letting that run rate race up

Rain is all over the place jus not on the cricket ground!!!

Pak need to get upto D/L....they wasted the powerplays!!

so there is only misbah, afridi and arafat left now...ill be going to bed soon. Its almost 5am here and i waited so eagerly to watch this game. Hope the guys form PARTNERSHIPS

Im pretty sure the pakistani team doesn't have the foresight to think of the net run rate in case they get out. But i wont rule out a win yet.

if the match is settled by DL, does the score factor into the Net Run Rate calculation? this may be our only saving grace.

i think the problem is that we don't play brave... we let the opposition pressure us

oh no...getting really bad feeling...repeat of 2007 - except england losing to holland have done us in completely...

This is what YK was talking about I guess, you need players who take singles and doubles...but the situation is irrelevant. The RR required is over 10.6, and we still are not even looking for a boundary, and the other thing is rain might be around the corner, in which case we're too far away from D/L...

Back