Pakistan v England | T20 World Cup | The Oval | 07/06/09 | Pak Innings

Well only three wickets down so game is still on. I think Pakitsan has still good batting left and few good overs can turn the game.

cricketkashmir said:
Its raining!!
untill I hear terms like pouring, hammering like yesterday it is okay to play.

D/L score was 76 last over

I'm gonna step away from the computer for 10 minutes. Hopefully that will change our luck.

Younis khan is a poor captain. You win the toss and bat first, ive posted this when he won the toss. It is raining.

Haha the pakistan team is so bloody sh!t they are no worse than a minnow. I knew they were going to play like this

It's raining, and these guys are still not playing according to situation...they need to keep in their heads that they need to be ahead of D/L method...

whats the weather forecast for tuesday, i heard it could be heavy showers.. now i'm worried.

We may be out of this tournamanet as our RR is so low.
We will have to beat Holland by a huge margin to get in. Not sure if that is possible

IAJ said:
Younis khan is a poor captain. You win the toss and bat first, ive posted this when he won the toss. It is raining.
Its easier to chase....plus if Net run-rate is going to be a factor it is the wisest decision to chase...and pak's record is better chasing (i think)

Malik and YK are trying to settle in. We need a little solid cameo from these two.

One of them need to take a chance

Ridiculous decision from YK to win the toss and bowl first..what was he smoking?

Pakistan can easily win this...all they need is 50 overs

They are playing one day cricket here, 5 runs per over.

gollumbird said:
Malik and YK are trying to settle in. We need a little solid cameo from these two.

there is no time to settle in!!!!

wow man what a 2020 test match...bangladesh played better then us in all their games so far.

Let it go. We're just not good enough.

THe next stage would probably be an even bigger disappointment.

Looks like they've given up on a win. As long as they get 160 at least we'l still have a shot, if we get 140 we're out of the tournament.

whats the forecast for tuesday for the holland game?????????

I am only watching on Cricinfo. Can someone explain me why there are so many dot balls or few singles. Is it really difficult to hit or the bowling is very good????

iZeeshan said:
Let it go. We're just not good enough.

THe next stage would probably be an even bigger disappointment.
I think losing big here there will not be a next stage as only way to move forward will be win big. Not looking possible from this team.

The match is fixed. Both Pakistans fielding and batting show that

If Afridi and Misbah can going, this game is ours. If they don't? Then well, we're screwed.

Also, if Malik and Younus can't get it going, they should just bow themselves out. The only way we'd win is if Afridi and Misbah played together for at least 6 overs.

Pakistani spinners being out bowled by English ones...nice!

12rr. Why are these idiots playing as if it's a test match? Useless gits

Do they want to win the game? This is not a warm up. Guess they took YK's words to heart. We have 'two chances'...so we can't be asked to go for the win here. Pathetic attitude.

Malik and YOunus need to get going. RR is at 12.

Even four fours an over isn't good enough.

=))

Some boundaries are flowing now, perhaps they were just trying to surprise us?

Back