Pakistan v England | T20 World Cup | The Oval | 07/06/09 | Pak Innings

Its all written, its bad luck for Pakistan. I mean, every team has bad fielding etc, some things need luck and we are out of luck..cant fight that

might just be his day.. poor afridi is getting old now. Hand eye coordination is increasingly lacking

Really pleased I did not go, since it is the rubbish Pak team that showed up at the Oval today!

good swing and misses by Afridi. Then a tease by lobbing the ball between 3 players

I though I would never say this, but Afridi is turning out to be a liability right now at the crease.

so u guys still dont want IMRAN NAZIR in the team because his BADTAMEEZ ? LOL

Pietersen's attitude with the young ones is really good ! (in both the IPL and international setups)

Commentators making fun of Afridi. He is a big joke now

yk is 100pct better batsman then afridi - even in 20/20's

lol ppl shud go ahead and youtube Afridis all those old glorious innings..that will heal some pain for sure ;)

Afridi is toast. If you wanna play him, play him as a bowler and send him at #11.

And people actually thought England are worse than us. No other team worse than pakistan now. Even minnows are doing better

cricketkashmir said:
we dont deserve to go to the next round

Actually we are pretty much out of the tournament already. We will probably need to beat the Netherlands by 60+ runs to get through. That is not happening with this team.

Wright to Shahid Afridi, no run, another swing and a miss. Afridi is not the batsman he once was. He doesn't seem to be watching the ball, at all...

write this date down guys this is the day when afridi hitting powers were laid to rest.

we need another 50 in the next 5 overs to have any chance of progressing to the next stage. That is only IF the game against Netherlands is not rained out

"If Afridi doesn't perform," threatens Muhammad Ismail, "I am going to call him DOOM DOOM Afridi from now on." You do that, sonny

Whoever gave the name Boom Boom to Afridi should take it back.

The biggest joke afridi finally gone

Painful innings from Afridi comes to an end. That was painful to watch.... ouch!

Hes officially a bowler now. Not a bowling all rounder.

Back