Pakistan v England | T20 World Cup | The Oval | 07/06/09 | Pak Innings

You know you are in trouble or losing the match when Butt was your high scorer and YK winning the toss and deciding to bowl first.

I believe this is the worst performance by any top playing team in this tornament so far.

I can't believe the way younis and malik are playing, what the hell is happening ??? have they forgotten this is a T20 match ???[/B]

two fours in the over.. good stuff. i would be happy if we can get to around 165-170 if we arent able to win it

Pak cannot win this match but they need to make sure they end up very close it Eng so the RR differenetial is not so much that we cannot over come in beating Holland.

We are definetely going to lose this match , younis needs to ve removed as T20 skipper and as a player and we need to get rid of butt and shezhad from future T20 teams they are not fit for this format. Arafat is rubbish too...

Fawad alam missing out ..is now going to hanut the team management.

Sparhawk said:
11 off the over so far. Good stuff finally

still aint enough though. These two need to go for it. Looks like it will come down to run rate. We will need to beat holland by a slighlty bigger margin than england beat us here.

good shot. good intent there from younus. At least we can say he has got another shot for the spinners

Comon guys they are doing fine. We still have plenty of overs left. Few 4s and 6s will change the tide. Seems like Younis and Malik have a plan.

There's one part of the ground where the boundary is about 55 meters, go for that every delivery.

saqlain said:
Comon guys they are doing fine. We still have plenty of overs left. Few 4s and 6s will change the tide. Seems like Younis and Malik have a plan.

Are you even watching?

I am sure once Pakitsan will be in a good position everyone will start praising these games and say they had a good plan...

Uzzy said:
Are you even watching?

Well I am not watching on the tv but just the scorecard. Yeah i think they are doing fine so far. Nothing much to worry about.

saqlain said:
I am sure once Pakitsan will be in a good position everyone will start praising these games and say they had a good plan...

Barring a miracle, that's very unlikely that Pakistan will be in a good position in this match....

This team is totally rubbish! struggling against england!

Disappointing knock from ex Kuptaan

I hope Afridi is next.. if we dont get the run rate up now its over

commentators don't talk about rain. It didn't matter yesterday when Holland was above D/L score and it was raining hard

gollumbird said:
Netherlands > England > Pakistan ???

If you wanna do math then, Netherlands > (England - KP)

His innings made a big difference today

malik does not deserve to be in this team he eats up 21 balls for less then run a ball and gets out.but he is ladla bacha of pak cricket like butt and won't be left out.

Afridi not looking good. Attempting a hit with your eyes closed is not a great idea.

need to reach atleast 165..then we gonna have a chance to qualify but still need to beat Netherlands :)

Back