I think the umpires did consult Dravid when Rudi made that Running Gesture

overlord said:
I think the umpires did consult Dravid when Rudi made that Running Gesture
nah he went to simon n came back to his place n then did the runnin thing

Anothger ton on the cards for Inzi

What a great last year hes had!

cavin420 said:
nah he went to simon n came back to his place n then did the runnin thing

exactly, he made the gesture to let the indians, esp. dravid aware of their decesion and Dravid could have objected.

the point here is that Dravid was given due respect when the decision was made regarding the runner.

yaar Inzi's health suggests that he might not last too long now.

what wud we do without him :(

Razzaq did his thing ......... just as was predicted was yours truly

good knock by Razzak

Wonder if Shoaib will block block block like he did v Eng?

razi goes .......brings pindi onto the crease.................lets see if pak can go to lunch with 7 down.....................................................................rp singh has 4 wickets now..................what a dream debut...............was a gud catch by dhoni though balls staying abit low now

Notice that Razzak batted in his cap (no helmet) v RIP Singh?

cavin420 said:
hows asif with the bat? i know sami was preety decent

He just had the 'potential' with the bat ... just like his bowling ... but never do i remeber seeing any heroics or odd sixes

Who in his right minds would drop Rana for Razzaq?

overlord said:
He just had the 'potential' with the bat ... just like his bowling ... but never do i remeber seeing any heroics or odd sixes
:))):))):))):)))) inzi moves to 98..rememba peeps whenever inzi scores the century we win more times then not

overlord said:
why stop at that .... he is the next Imran khan

nahin yaar.. he is lefty.. from india

thats fufils teh criteria of being " the next wasim" not Imran :p

earlier holding said we might need to find inzi a runner from the crowd...i prefer them getting one from the paksitani dressing room someone who goes by the name of THE BOB

cavin420 said:
earlier holding said we might need to find inzi a runner from the crowd...i prefer them getting one from the paksitani dressing room someone who goes by the name of THE BOB
lol

octavian said:
nahin yaar.. he is lefty.. from india

thats fufils teh criteria of being " the next wasim" not Imran :p
by the looks of it..if he can become the next pedro collins would be a big achiement :))):)))

The se 10Sports camera men are baighairat. Why do they continue to zoom in on those in niqab! Same in 2004. Skysports are far more respectful.

hahahahahaahaha
oooooooooooo man this camera man ....
he will get beaten by the crowd soon if he keeps up

Absolute silence from the crowd-in anticipation of the TON.

Just looking at RIP Singhs bowling figures-was he spared by Aridi...or did Dravid protect him by not bowling him? Good captaincy if thats what Dravid did.

Kumble looked like the only bowler capable of taking wickets ... RP just got lucky, I guess.

Oxy™ said:
Just looking at RIP Singhs bowling figures-was he spared by Aridi...or did Dravid protect him by not bowling him? Good captaincy if thats what Dravid did.

dravid did not bowl him

All 4 wickets for RP were give aways .... Kumble earned them ... well sort off

that should be it peeepsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 1000 to inzi well played sir

Oxy™ said:
The se 10Sports camera men are baighairat. Why do they continue to zoom in on those in niqab! Same in 2004. Skysports are far more respectful.

there are definitely lots of ninja's in the crowd...10sports is awesome...they love showing random slow motion shots of pointless plays...

25th century amazing ....record ...God speed inzi.......!! score another 50 odd ..and come back into the top 3 in the rankings get back whats rightfully is urz!!!
pak 514 now

Congrats to Inzi .... RP had an offside field and bowl onto the pad.

Arise SIr Inzi!

Whatever these 2 get will be it for PAk-I dont see the others getting any runs between them.

Oxy™ said:

He was shielded, much like McGrath was from Afridi in the last VB series after the Hobart massacre.

Oxy™ said:
Arise SIr Inzi!

Whatever these 2 get will be it for PAk-I dont see the others getting any runs between them.

Not banking on a Kaneria cameo?

Oxy™ said:

of course...nobody would want to expose a debutant to the wrath of the beast...rk would **** his pants...

i like pindiz new technique.......defend defend reminds me of the days when i was really greedy n wanted to bat for as long as i could have :D

pagal shooobyyyyyyyy ...why do u want to change ur shoes..the spikes seem to be doing the trick on the pitch ;-) ;-) pak 516 now!

Pitch is changing .. I can see the bowl turn and bounce now. It will not be as good for batting when India comes on.

Back