Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

was a 6666666666 gud on him back to back centuries well done cheetey..only 97 more to ur 200................wheres nafa...nafa mate ur missing some serious fun both by freedi n the cameraman today ;-)

95.5 Pathan to Shahid Afridi, SIX, short and outside the off, pulled
magnificently to midwicket to bring up an immensely entertaining
hundred! Well played Shahid Afridi!

Amazing!!!! AMAZING what confidence!!

What an innins by Afridi. In complete control right from the ouset. Has to be one of his finest hundreds considering the situation yesterday. What a player!!

btw freeedi beats sanath jas to the 100!!!well done babar sher! 411 now pak afridi retains the strike

I Hope Afridi doesn't throw it away now. Its been such a good innings so far he just needs to keep batting and who knows how many he can get!

hey jonty i heard thats what a friend said to Ganguly Senior after little Soaurav was born.

as we speak jaya has gotten his beastly hundred as well both players are to be congratulated for scintillating innings

razi takes a single down to thrid man..which means the last bowl of the over.freediz back onto strike........he comes in bowls nnnnnnnnnnn well left...balls swining a bit!

Raz said:
Razzaq in block mode :(
Yep looks like it doesn't it...I think he might be trying to cement his place in the test side

this is gud cricket by razi.......takes a quick single give the strike back to freedii! khan to freedi comes in bowls nnnnnnnnn edged bounced infront of the keeper goes to 4444444444444.............418 now pak

bala977 said:
Please evaluate: How is the pitch? Is it batsmen friendly like Lahore?

pitch is more abrasive and looks to have a bit more in it than lahore pitch has a few balls keeping low

the longer these 2 can carry on the longer inzi can have his rest!!!! n the more india will suffer! 419 now pak

definitly india are bowling wide off side the off stump just to make the batsman more frustrated n then go for their shots.............................nice plan btw esp against both them young guns1freeeeeedi hammers it for 444444444444444444444

cavin420 said:
wb inzi.....well so far so gud without any major dramas!

Both my stars hit a century today. m all happy for Jayasuriya too.
Why have not the mods changed the title and made this a sticky :13:

Really negative bowling by Pathan bowling wide of the off stump

a baseball like hit for 4 liked that comes in and againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 444444444444444444444444444

4 6 2 4 4 so far!! Zaheer being murdered here! :D

This is hilarious, although Afridi wants to play like an adult, he can't fight his urges! 20 off the over! hahahaha

inzidabest said:
Razzaq should go an calm him down like Inzy does
like it would even matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))):))):))) freedi moves onto 134 now...66 more runs needed!

man .... this Srikhananana guy is just a spoil sport ....
i demand DJ in the commentry box !!!

Comeon Razzaq stop acting and get into your ODI mode. If Razzaq gets going as well then we're in for some real fireworks

why is razzaq playing sooo slow ? i mean 8 of like 50 balls.. he aint even trying to
pick up a single let alone wanting to get bat to ball...

end of a maiden over by pathan ....bowled it well wide of the off stump negative bowling!! is probably too scared to ball in line!

He does not need to score and Afridi is doing a good job he just eeds to stay there and calm Afridi down

come on guys . Pakistan cannot afford to lose a wicket in this session. Inzy is already retired hurt. Give Razzaq a break. Afridi is playing so quick, razzak does not need to hit

lahori2 said:
Comeon Razzaq stop acting and get into your ODI mode. If Razzaq gets going as well then we're in for some real fireworks

He's playing for the team, he's keeping one end intact so that Afridi can move quickly.

feild well spread out alomost everyone on the boundery.........rr is 4.30 wow..takes a single of the first one probably is waiitng for bhajii :D

Current Cricinfo headline: Afridi hundred pulverises India

:D

maaaaro saaaaaaalooon koooooo...

nahi yaar bus itna bhi na maro. mehmano kai saath aisa salook .

Back