Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

Oxy™ said:
The se 10Sports camera men are baighairat. Why do they continue to zoom in on those in niqab! Same in 2004. Skysports are far more respectful.

Its the same production team. Ten Sports also produced the series against England.

pacman said:
Its the same production team. Ten Sports also produced the series against England.

Wonder why the obsession-didnt see it v Eng.

Oxy™ said:
You tell us! 130 runs at over 4 an over!

It would be better if only a couple had gone. 600 was on the cards. what do you think.Just slipped a bit.

inzidabest said:
It would be better if only a couple had gone. 600 was on the cards. what do you think.Just slipped a bit.

But 600 is still on the cards. Lets at least wait for the end of the inngs!

Oxy™ said:
But 600 is still on the cards. Lets at least wait for the end of the inngs!
Lets see. Better for Pakistan of they get through the next session. I hope the bowlers done get tired though

IMO 550+ is good enough - if there is to be a result this will fine - if not then even 1000 wont be enough ( as in the first test )

I keep complaining of 'poondi' but focussing on the niqabis is shameless. Someone should kick that into the cameraman's head!!

Pakistan should bat till:
Lil before tea?
Stop at tea?
Lil after tea?

What's the consensus?

nafajafam said:
Pakistan should bat till:
Lil before tea?
Stop at tea?
Lil after tea?

What's the consensus?

Just before tea. It is always tricky to come out and play a couple of overs. But Sehwag might just think otherwise. Atleast, this wicket looks better. It is still good batting pitch, but bowlers can still get some wickets.

nafajafam said:
I keep complaining of 'poondi' but focussing on the niqabis is shameless. Someone should kick that into the cameraman's head!!

i'd rather him focus on non-niqabi's...although the talent level here isn't on par with lahore...

Aurangzeb said:
i'd rather him focus on non-niqabi's...although the talent level here isn't on par with lahore...

I wonder if the cameraman is fellow Pakistani or a Firangi?

i hope akhtar gets a 50

coz they other 2 make me lok like don bradman

Aurangzeb said:

Btw, did you hear Holding when the girl in the black niqaab was shown for a long time: "Beautiful, beautiful eyes!!"
Last thing I heard, Maulana Deisel was seen heading towards the ground!!

nafajafam said:
u missed some serious action earlier on ;-) b4 all that obviously :p

nafajafam said:
I wonder if the cameraman is fellow Pakistani or a Firangi?

its probably a pakistani cameraman because he'd be more likely to be the 35 year old virgin...

nafajafam said:
Btw, did you hear Holding when the girl in the black niqaab was shown for a long time: "Beautiful, beautiful eyes!!"
Last thing I heard, Maulana Deisel was seen heading towards the ground!!

yeah holding was going crazy...it seemed as though he didn't want to say anything at first, but because she was being shown for 5 minutes straight, he was pressured...then said the most obvious thing that came to his mind...

nafajafam said:
Haha, how ya feelin buddy?
a bit better though the cold has attack ma throat now but no worries my hands are still up n runnings.......pindi hits a huge 6666666666666666666666666666

Aurangzeb said:
yeah holding was going crazy...it seemed as though he didn't want to say anything at first, but because she was being shown for 5 minutes straight, he was pressured...then said the most obvious thing that came to his mind...

I will continue on him in the "Are we racist" thread on Time Pass!!

thats more like it inzi boy...mistimes it though didnt get it on the sweet part 2 runs to inzi

seems like pak is gonna go for quick 50-60 runs and then declare
4 by inzi .. yeah :)

khilari said:
seems like pak is gonna go for quick 50-60 runs and then declare
4 by inzi .. yeah :)
i hope not...they should carry on till the last half an hour b4 tea n then declare!

well done fsb ...(why shouldnt have they come?? afridi was not out over night :p ....+ a sunday + as par waqar a rural city ;-)

inzidabest said:
Pakistan have to bat for another 25 overs atleast.

why?

they can score quick, declare and then pick up wickets n keep the pressure on

dhoni n dravid miss the edge from shoaib
now shoaib hits a straight drive for 4 :14:

khilari said:
why?

they can score quick, declare and then pick up wickets n keep the pressure on

dhoni n dravid miss the edge from shoaib
now shoaib hits a straight drive for 4 :14:

To score more when the opposition moral is down. make hay while the sun shines. Pakistan will then need to make less runs in the second innings. More pressure on India.

inzidabest said:
To score more when the opposition moral is down. make hay while the sun shines. Pakistan will then need to make less runs in the second innings. More pressure on India.

u got a point brother...

i just don't want another draw... hopefully our bowlers do some magic this time around

I love hearing the azaan in the background of Iqbal stadium-bring backs some great memories.

khilari said:
u got a point brother...

i just don't want another draw... hopefully our bowlers do some magic this time around

watch out for Razzaq. he already did his bit with the bat

inzidabest said:
watch out for Razzaq. he already did his bit with the bat

u think soo? he has been pretty mediocre bowler as of late...
i m hoping shobi n afridi to do major damage...

another BIG one from Shobi .....
GOING GOINGG AND GONE

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, that was hugeeeee

Going....Going.....GOODNIGHT!!! 66666666666 for Shobby!

shobi looks like a genuine batsman now... wat a follow through he has got on his sixes

666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 for akhtar
:108: :108: :108: :108: :108: :108:

inzi almost out

cmon inzi keep ur concentration on the match not on the kebab

how can u even appeal for that khan???????????10 yards outside legstump :peven hit the bat:)))

Back