Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

cavin420 said:
what was harbhajjan thinking??? it wasnt him who got pindis wicket....what an arrogant piece of ...............

Indians celebrating like Pakistan is 50 for 8 wickets down :))) .

inzidabest said:
Kaneria should have given some time to Shoab Akhtar to relax. Cant he even defend

sehwag n dravid r the ones who really need the rest... been on the field for quite sometime

kaneria yar... practise karao is ko

inzidabest said:
6 wickets in less than 2 sessions. lol.

Your an Ind fan obvioulsy! 6 wkts and 215 runs in less than 2 session!!!

how idiotic was that from harbhajan? i guess all the beatings he's taken so far on this tour are getting to him just a little bit ...

the_game said:
Indians celebrating like Pakistan is 50 for 8 wickets down :))) .

i knoww rite
jones said it right a few overs ago on India's loud appeal

"they r just happy to beat the bat"

Its a very good total - 588 on the board. The pitch is still very good to bat on, but our bowlers might be more effective in this match. I surely hope so :D

inzidabest said:
Kaneria should have given some time to Shoab Akhtar to relax. Cant he even defend
get in saqi in for the next match !!!! he will show u what defending really means :))):))) anyone remember his innings against zimbabwe 400 odd balls for 70 odd runs:)))

589 for all out ,its been a good inning,a good total ,and for india they did bowl out pakistan. but hats off to afridi ,Inzi ,yousef,younis and specially shoaib .
amexing display of power by afridi and shoaib, Now it upto shoaib to show what he is made off.
GOOD LUCK to pakistan and Inshallh we will bowl out india under 400.
inshallah.

tahaqureshi said:
what exactly did harbhajan do?

after taking akhtar's catch he lobbed the ball up and kicked it in the air ... think football goalkeeper style. not very smart.

what precisly can danish kaneria do ?? he cant bat he cant feild , he cant run, n he cant bowl in a first innings..........why is he even in the team :O

shivamommapoppa finds his voice again. streaky edge this time though, well bowled that one but the result is still 4 runs.

Gasherbrum said:
shivamommapoppa finds his voice again. streaky edge this time though, well bowled that one but the result is still 4 runs.

:))) at shivamommapoppa's voice! I would scream like a girl too if Shoaib knocked Sehwag early and pointed to the pavilion!

YK is our captain again-getting lots of hands on experience as vice in the last few months.

i know its not relevent for all u those who are watching this match on ary i absolutly hate this calims today commerical .........

whenever waqar mentions sydney reminds me of jennifer garner .....what a shot 444 to dravid

Asif hitting 83mph. Does he get any quicker? Also, Waqar said that Asif is a debutant? I thought he played in Aus?

With Akhtar getting a bit of away swing, they really need to get a third slip in place for Sehwag

why is akmal standing so farrrrr its not pindi bowling come on yaar kami aagey aaja thoda!

DAMN!

Dravid edges a beauty-just drops short of Kami

good thing so far from asif is that he's pitching it up and giving the ball a chance to swing

Nice end to the Asif over-Kami does need t omove up 2-3 yds

Third slip now in place for Sehwag. Good.

Oxy™ said:
Asif hitting 83mph. Does he get any quicker? Also, Waqar said that Asif is a debutant? I thought he played in Aus?

:))) Waqar is a "jam", better to ignore his comments!

Dropped. No Way. What Is Going On. Immy The Culprit. Damn!!!!!!!!

95 mph already :D :D :D . THanks guys, keep the speeds coming plz.

This is going to be costly. Poor Shoaib, what a dream start we could have got.

imran farhat even gud enough to make it as a slip feilder in the pakistan team let alone as a opening batsmen........!!! what a dolly of a catch i could have caught it with my eyes shut

Back