Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

Awful fielding by Pak alraedy. Not promising. Dropping Sehwag at Multan 2004 proved costly!

Normally Inzi would be standing there. He would not have dropped that.

immi took his eyes off it there, should've been an easy pouch but i guess nothing is ever easy at first slip.

why the hells he smiling now????? why is he wearing the glases anyway? no one else seems to be wearing the glasses .....its only him...is he concentrating on cricket or modelling L@L@::mad::mad::mad::

Pitch is playing the odd trick...bowlers (esp Shaoib bowling his heart out!)...but if the fielders aint doing the job....

sportive display from shoaib and acting captain younis khan as to say --- "its ok buddy" to imran farhat

It was a top edge but it ended up pretty low by the time it reached Farhat. I think that took him bu surprise.

that could be the difference between india and pak

they took a blinder we dropped a sitter

I don't believe it! Isnt Farhat supposed to be the best fielder in Pakistan?

Poor Shoaib, cant imagine how he's feeling right now.

Why the hell is Farhat laughing it off? Shoaib must be seething-but he kept his cool..

Gasherbrum said:
immi took his eyes off it there, should've been an easy pouch but i guess nothing is ever easy at first slip.
u must be joking mate..they dont come much easier then those at 1st slip!!anyone else should have swallowed it!!

I see why Farhat dropped it-he is signalling that it 'hit my hand'!

Asif is bowling good the ball is staying low, Waqar says Asif is 6'7" :29: Probably 6'3" more so.

maiden ..decent bowling by asif if he continue bowling in the same channel then surely would get some fruits soon!

Farhat should not be even 12th man. That catch could cost Pakistan. Dont know who brought Farhat in. He dropped a easy catch.

look at the .........actor now...acting like hes done some damage to his fingers after dropping the catch...........duh!what a showoff

Oxy™ said:
Why the hell is Farhat laughing it off? Shoaib must be seething-but he kept his cool..

the best response to a fool is silence

I swear if we catch all the chances he gives he would average 30

Just looking at the replay again, I think he certainly expected it to reach him higher, because it was a top edge.

hes still not taking them glasses offfffff.....:))):))):))):)))

pindi to dravid for the first time now

ggm said:
Just looking at the replay again, I think he certainly expected it to reach him higher, because it was a top edge.

watever dude they are professional cricketers shud be prepared for this

Inzy seeing this has torn his hair out now he is tearing Mustaq's hair out

what point was there for dani to throw the ball like that just getting it more ruffed up he was 10 miles in the crease india 18 now withthat single

almost a wicket again just missed by a whisker the edge that is....150 kph almost now pindi

cut the guy some slack folks. he's laughing it off because his skipper who was standing next to him approached him right away to keep his spirits up. he should've caught it but as ggm said he wasn't expecting it to dip so low on him. took his eye's off the ball at the last moment and was just feeling for it in the end. does that mean he should never have been selected? come on!

badxhah said:
watever dude they are professional cricketers shud be prepared for this

Inzy seeing this has torn his hair out now he is tearing Mustaq's hair out

:))) :))) :))) :)))

and Amir Sohail is saying. See Bob did not teach any fielding and catching

4.4 Akhtar to Sehwag, no run, good length outside off and swinging away, Sehwag looks to drive on the up, beaten comprehensively!

come on

I think the keeper could be standing up a bit more. He still taking a lot of balls low.

Looks like Sehwag is feeling the pressure. Keep it up, lets get him early.

Gasherbrum said:
cut the guy some slack folks. he's laughing it off because his skipper who was standing next to him approached him right away to keep his spirits up. he should've caught it but as ggm said he wasn't expecting it to dip so low on him. took his eye's off the ball at the last moment and was just feeling for it in the end. does that mean he should never have been selected? come on!
offcourse hes just a showofff...the reason why younis khan came in coz hes another showoff...that was the simplest of catches u keep dropping them..sooner rather then later sehwag will be on 200!

ooo yaar someone take this waqar younis guy out of commentery ...going on n on about asif ..bob woolmer bla blah bladi bladi blah for the 10,000th time

Another misfield. Any misfield goes for 4. Come on Razzaq, this is the 2nd time.

Gasherbrum said:

If I was out of the team and trying to get in somehow, I wouldn't be freakin' sleeping in the field as a substitute, that's for sure!

what miserable feilding someone plz get us some feilders from bangladesh plz.......razzak again! for the 2nd time gifts 4 runs to sehwag n takes all the pressure off india 23 now

A delivery at 85 mph from Asif there. With his height that his handy pace.

what exactly is razzaq doing at point?
this is getting downright pathetic from pakistan. wasting bowlers efforts...dropped catches, sloppy fielding...

Cavin-you're not a fan of YK or BW...are you hiding something from us :13:

Some deliveries from Asif are staying a touch low. So he is getting a touch of variable bounce.

Pplz say when u are batting at 100 u see a ball like a football ..i think as razzaq is feilding he is seeing a ball like a Ping pong

cavin420 said:
afif bowling at 85 mph already faster then all the indians shabash!

Pace doesnt matter when u have crap feilding n drop catchs of batsman like shewag

Shoaib and Asif are making things happen and we are dropping chances and helping pushes to the boundary :-(

pakcric said:
game, i understand what you're saying...but at this level, those should be taken...

That's exactly what I'm saying! Farhat was freakin' sleeping! His attitude stinks. Batted with no responsibility whenever he has been given chances, and fields like an idiot.

Back