Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so that the toss will make a difference as there might be no big change in the conditions.

Any how best of luck to Pakistan.

octavian said:
i have no issues with moyo a no.3 but the thin is he doesnt wanna bat there..

He shouldnt have much say in it, better for him to improve his technique.

Finally a boundary... cut away for 4 at square. 119-4

nafajafam said:
They were played with soft hand..

Btw, did ya see the hoors? ;-)
they are all indian if u mean nothing from lahore as yet!! in pindi it was all apna stuff :p

119 for 4 pak!

sachin comes in now n bowls to malik.................

malik cheeta has batted magnificently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaheer khan might be super subed for agarkar!!

cavin420 said:
they are all indian if u mean nothing from lahore as yet!! in pindi it was all apna stuff :p

119 for 4 pak!

Doens't matter to me.. hoor is a hoor is a hoor and I want more !! :))

octavian said:
stop spamming !! :D
i know sach karwa karwa hoying :p

122 for 4 ...26 overs peeps not bad if both of them can carry on till the 40th over like this....would be awsome :p
malik 44 u lil beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

bacha pathan back into the attack

Pakistan must not loose the wicket at least for the next 10 overs.

Carry on Pakistanis. Good Luck...

bacha pathan starts with an express delivery that ball was way over 65mph but a touch under 66 mph thats scary stuff!!! cav wets his pants :D

125 for 4! this is gud cricket milking indians both them 2!!

cavin420 said:
i know sach karwa karwa hoying :p

122 for 4 ...26 overs peeps not bad if both of them can carry on till the 40th over like this....would be awsome :p
malik 44 u lil beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

bacha pathan back into the attack

there was no sach (truth ) in that cav betay

we know that

Last edited:
nafajafam said:
Teenda been shown some reshpect!!
i rate him very high as well, i reckon hes the best leg spinner in the world after shane warne (our batters have made him :p
27 overs 4 down for 127 now pak!

Seen a good number of leading edges today, is the wicket slow or we are just playing bad?

octavian said:
there was no sach (truth ) in that cav betay

we know that
i think u dont luv ur life now do u? dont make me come all the way to canada now :p

waqar goes on n on about austrailia 327 oo sorry 368 he says :p

outttttttttttt inziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

didnt i just say sachins the best leg spinner after shane warne curtesy our batters.......inzi pooor shot selection ..........................yeah send them up the order so they can have more overs to face yeah right! duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

some soft hands nudges going to hands, eh ? :p

he was very very edgy thruout the innings. never looked like he wud get going

Game is over!!!! Pakistan needs a miracle to win this game now! I am going to sleep and with dua when i wake up Pakistan have won the match. Good luck!

I dont know what to make of this ? what the blazes are Pakistan doing ?

all those who want malik removed frm the no 3 spot should commit suicide!! starting with imran khan..................hes the backbone of our batting line up in this series!!!!

That was so lame! Pak deserve to lose this match now.

I mean look at Malik, he's playing so sensibly. How can INZI get out to that ball!!!

The "crack" commentary team does mention that this is a 300+ pitch, which i tend to agree with. India are well on there way.
I don't think Inzi is 100%, his back might still be a little off.

inzi has got out to sachin 6 times in his careeer he should commit suicide as well!!! my granny could play him left handed!!

cavin420 said:
all those who want malik removed frm the no 3 spot should commit suicide!! starting with imran khan..................hes the backbone of our batting line up in this series!!!!

not that harsh but for me they are wrong also

130-5

Inzi been out to Teenda 6 times in his career.

Ramiz:"Looks like he is his bunny"

Now all eyes are on malik.

Latter a blasting knock from Razzaq is required to get to 300, other wise 275 is the target from now onward for Pakistanis.

cavin420 said:
inzi has got out to sachin 6 times in his careeer he should commit suicide as well!!! my granny could play him left handed!!

is ur granny brain lara or saeed anwar

cavin420 said:

Your granny must be a good batswoman.. how come you became a bowler?

how are pakistan messing it up with their batting line up rambo????? it was all butts fault if he hadnt provided pak with such a solid start then we wouldnt have any batting line up talks now would we???

132 for 5!

cavin420 said:

helllo ??

malik is playing at 4 today

nafajafam said:

maybe coz granny use to bat all day without getting out

Ramiz and Waqar going on and on about the Pak batting order. All with perfect hindesight! Figure out something else to talk about morons!

nafajafam said:
im an all-rounder kallis type but only who bowls quicker :p thanko very much!

136 for 5!

octavian said:
helllo ??

Given Butt's epic stay at the crease he may as well have been batting at 3 today.

Another 50 to Malik.

Another slap in the chops to his critics....

octavian said:
helllo ??

whatever still b4 younis, inzi n yousaf!!!

50 to malikkkkkk cheeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaah! ooooooo baley baley!!
wow now thats what u call hooors some serious action first time today!!! ;-)nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back