Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 overs n 73 for 2...steady start...................

waqar younis : i have learned from cricket! when the bowls swining moving around u send ur top order batsmen they are da man with better equiped

Oxy™ said:
Waqar:

I have THE no idea why A the Afridi is A the opening a THE inngs today

thats good oxy bahi .. come on Waqar the next alphabet is "B"

i know u can do it .. come boy

75 for 2...............outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kami goes leading edge

octavian said:
whats the stoy with Big mac and Kabir00 ?

There is a thread dedicated to them. Poor Big Mac has had to repeat his posts throughout the 6 pages and that brick wall doesn't budge.

this bloody waqar younis was going on n on about yousaf n younis being in earlier so they have enuff overs to bat..........bloody waqar u have cursed ur own players u indian *******************

i m convicned the camera person is a 60 yr old woman ,, she keeps showing old mature guys

btw kami has top edged one

nafajafam said:
There is a thread dedicated to them. Poor Big Mac has had to repeat his posts throughout the 6 pages and that brick wall doesn't budge.

what thread is that ?

Akmal gone, gets the leading edge, was looking to play it on the on side and easily caught in the covers by Pathan

Hey thats awesome!! They've got Jazba Junoon on!

one thing is for sure the Lahore crowd is filled wid india support good to see that

octavian said:
:))) :)))

stop spamming cav ;-)
yeah right u had to rub that one in as well!!! its all ur fault kami,s out!!!
wow atleast a nice song is on :D jazba junoon by junoon :D yousaf comes out now! lets hope no more idiotic running for today atleast!

15 overs n 75 for 3!

yousf on 6999, one run needed for 7k

mic holding : they have all these teams asian teams, african teams, world 11 teams n disney teams :))):)))

444444444 to malik cheeetaaaaaa

Oxy™ said:
What were Butts/Afridis dismissal like?

Butt: Got a great delivery from Pathan, the typical Pathan delivery with the new ball and was caught on the 2nd try by Gambhir in the slips

Afridi: Went for a 6 on the leg side but didnt quite get hold of it and was caught by Kaif

cavin420 said:
this bloody waqar younis was going on n on about yousaf n younis being in earlier so they have enuff overs to bat..........bloody waqar u have cursed ur own players u indian *******************

Waqar's Holding's hand puppet. Michael can just about make him say anything (regarding our senior players, captains decisions, bowling actions etc). Holding in the meanwhile is so friggin negative, I think he got a lot of phanti growing up.

some great shots in the crowd.
and some bad shots on the pitch
pakistan has lost three wickets now after making 79 runs

Oxy™ said:

both typical dismisal if u have seen how they got out at pindi it was an encore

butt edged it to the 2nd slip gambir grabbed it at second attempt of pthan

Afridi then had a brain explosion wnet for a shot then u know the rest was caugt by kaif

Oxy™ said:
oxy both dismisals were exactly the same ones from pindi only difference with freedi was that this time he didnt come down the track rest everything same catcher bowler!!!

PS : with that cav,s off for his parathas :D

octavian said:
whats the stoy with Big mac and Kabir00 ?

Go read the Botha thread, think the title may have been changed a little bit and says big Mac vs Kabir now.

He's so useless it's actually quite impressive.

Agarkar and Sreesanth are the smallest looking indian bowlers and also the fastest? :-|

i think everyone who understands what waqar says should recieve some sort of a reward, but he was on about something quite insightful.
when the new ball's swinging, why would you have your inexperienced players doing the facing?
why not have the experience bats come out like yk and moyo up the order and also inzi...
why have afridi and akmal up there...?
i really don't get inzamam at times...when things are going along well he seems fine and dandy as a captain...but the moment things seem like you'd need to do some work to get on top of em...he makes some awful decisions...
anyway
80 - 3

cavin420 said:
mic holding : they have all these teams asian teams, african teams, world 11 teams n disney teams :))):)))
Waqar's reply:

'HAHAHA HOHOHO HAHAHA HOHOHO Mikey, the didnt have a daa Disney team'

Pace said:
Waqar's Holding's hand puppet. Michael can just about make him say anything (regarding our senior players, captains decisions, bowling actions etc). Holding in the meanwhile is so friggin negative, I think he got a lot of phanti growing up.
holdings swapped roles with the aussies, hes way too arrogant for ma liking!!! never liked the guy!!!!!
81 for 3 ..yousaf reaches 7000 runs n off the mark well done son!

Is it just me or are we trying to loose the game? with all the amazing decesions we have taken in this game?

Pakistanis need to learn to play the moving ball, goog the harder the conditions for us the better, thats when a win really counts

Pakistanis need to learn to play the moving ball, goog the harder the conditions for us the better, thats when a win really counts

Big Mac said:
Go read the Botha thread, think the title may have been changed a little bit and says big Mac vs Kabir now.
A fitting tribute I think....

His_Excellence_ said:
i think everyone who understands what waqar says should recieve some sort of a reward, but he was on about something quite insightful.
when the new ball's swinging, why would you have your inexperienced players doing the facing?
why not have the experience bats come out like yk and moyo up the order and also inzi...
why have afridi and akmal up there...?
i really don't get inzamam at times...when things are going along well he seems fine and dandy as a captain...but the moment things seem like you'd need to do some work to get on top of em...he makes some awful decisions...
anyway
80 - 3
that just proves why he wasnt a succesfull captain n why pakistan couldnt even reach the super 6 during the 2003 world cup!
now cav goes for his parathas brb!

bloody hell, they suddenly cut to Butt's dismissal and I thought someone was out even though neither of these two are lefthanded.

Oh well, Yousuf gone now, driving away from his body and edges to Dhoni. What a smoking we're getting.

MoYo out!! Good delivery from RP Singh and all he could do is edge behind to Dhoni

A beauty from RIP...MoYO caught behind for 1.

Pak 82-4

cav runs for his parathas now hopefully will return when pak are 180 for 4!!!!! in 35 overs see u peeps n dont worry its cricket........remember aussies scored 368 after being 3 down for 10 :D n being 4 down for 89 they got 330 during the wc 2003.....so anything they can do we can do better :D inshAllah!

I'd send Younis out now, let him and Malik just tap and run for 20 overs.

Time for Inzi to hit one of those magical captains knocks....

these two have to last the length otherwise we are screwed.. Younis 1 down is the only way we can utilise him..

inzi gets of the mark with a 2

inzi ur ythe man inshallah to guide in this match

I cringe when I think about our tour to England. We will have to ask for 'two two barian" like gully cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back