Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i am saying this for a long time, we dont need this kind of players. He has few good days and then he is back to his habbit. I mean he was doing everything right and he got two chanaces and still he give his wicket away. And if he is sick then he shouldnt be allowed to play. Let him take some rest.

I must say Yousuf and Inzamam are also scared of the moving ball. was Malik the right choice?

Pathan has now got Afridi in two games in a row and on both occasions Kaif has taken the catch.

ive never seen Afridi sit down with pain... does anyone know what happened to Afridis ribcage?

Pak 39-2 Wicket maiden from Pathan

Akmal 14 from 25
Malik 0

why does BW keep shuffling the order around? even our man chappel has the same infection. anyway i aint complaining.

inzidabest said:
Pakistans first job is to find openers who can counter swing bowling.

thats like finding a needle in haystack ..

chances of finding a needle -100%

chances of findin a opener who can counter swing bowling =next to Zero

Raz said:
Pathan has now got Afridi in two games in a row and on both occasions Kaif has taken the catch.
Pathan has also got Salman Butt.
By far the best bowler in the tournament

Why have Butt face Pathan when he had been out in the same manner twice before!!! :(

darkmoon459 said:
Siimo:

who gives a crap about Irfans speed ,he is bowling with good line & length and getting swing ,Its was a great delivery.
but some people dont care for wicket not for strike rate not for rpo they only care for speed.
I think pathan performance in whole series shud be slap in the faace of those who were making mimicry of Indian bowling because they dont have pace.
look what rana,Sami and Akhtar has done who has pace

1st- Santh to Malik: no run, Plays that to point

2nd- Santh to Malik: no run, Good length delivery outside the offstump and Malik almost chops that back onto his stumps

3rd- Santh to Malik: no run, Defended to cover

4th- Santh to Malik, no run, Lets that one through to the keeper

5th- Santh to Malik, FOUR! Flicked to the square leg boundary to get off the mark in style

6th- Santh to Malik, no run, Plays that one down to the covers

43-2 Pakistan

Akmal 14 from 25
Malik 4

Raz said:
1st- Santh to Malik: no run, Plays that to point

2nd- Santh to Malik: no run, Good length delivery outside the offstump and Malik almost chops that back onto his stumps

3rd- Santh to Malik: no run, Defended to cover

4th- Santh to Malik, no run, Lets that one through to the keeper

5th- Santh to Malik, FOUR! Flicked to the square leg boundary to get off the mark in style

6th- Santh to Malik, no run, Plays that one down to the covers

43-2 Pakistan

Akmal 14 from 25
Malik 4

dude you just wasted 5 posts there....one ball at a time. :D

nafa buddy wassup back from timmys poodi ....

Pathan bowling abs beautifully ,,,,

1st- Pathan to Akmal, no run, Full delivery, Akmal drives and short cover fields it well

2nd, Pathan to Akmal, no run, On the leg stump line, strikes the pad but clearly missing leg stumo

3rd Pathan to Akmal, FOUR, Slower ball and width from Pathan offered and Akmal plays that easily through the covers. Great shot!

4th Pathan to Akmal, no run, Plays that to square leg

5th Pathan to Akmal,no run

6th, Pathan to Akmal, no run, Akmal goes for the drive down the ground but finds the fielder

47-2 Akmal 18 from 30

Malik 4 from 6

is akmal the best keeper outside Oz now? i'd say he bats better than boucher and keeps better than sangakarra.
maybe taibu if he got proper chances.

with 2 scores of 90 + already malik is in good touch

and boy do we need him today

this guy badrinaath canbowl out swingers as well as inwsinwers beats malik with a beautfull inswinger :| or was that a fluke?

btw ws Nafa..jafa!! as usual camermen are hopeless in lahore!

cavin420 said:
this guy badrinaath canbowl out swingers as well as inwsinwers beats malik with a beautfull inswinger :| or was that a fluke?

are you serious ? :O

camera man has hsown some smoking faces

cavin420 said:

I know, but there is more action on the field right now.

Santh to Malik, FOUR! Full and wide with the ball swinging away and Malik drives in the air for a boundary

Santh to Malik, no run

Santh to Malik, no run, Ball comes in this time! Malik tries to defend but the ball goes through

Santh to Malik, no run, Down the leg side, Malik flicks but finds the fielder at square leg

Santh to Malik, FOUR! Full and wide and Malik blasts that through the covers in the air

Santh to Malik, no run, Ball takes the edge and flies to slip, dropped by Gambhir. Tough chance!

55-2

lucks with pakistan peeps we should win this one lady luck is with us today :D

bacha pathan to kami nnnnnnnnnn smashed straight to kaif .........

Oops gotta go and pray Fajr. See you guys later.

octavian said:
are you serious ? :O

camera man has hsown some smoking faces
yeah ppl who were smoking right :O for me so far pindi has been the best so far by a mile!!

56 for 2 pak....balls still moving around......intresting indeed...the more they show salman buts dismisal the more angry i get!

4444444444444444444444 to malik cheetaaaaaaa

well that was the 1st one for me this morning nafa..n oct......the one with glasses on ;)

60 for 2 pak 11 overs!

quick single, throw almost took asad rauff out!! :)):))) almost an over throw saved 4 by kaif the goal keeper!

cavin420 said:
yeah ppl who were smoking right :O for me so far pindi has been the best so far by a mile!!

56 for 2 pak....balls still moving around......intresting indeed...the more they show salman buts dismisal the more angry i get!

4444444444444444444444 to malik cheetaaaaaaa

ahhahaah, why am i not surprised kid ?

IMO Lahore has already overtaken pindi. most of the match is still to go

9.6 Sreesanth to Shoaib Malik, no run, fullish and outside the off,
driven hard at, the ball goes off the outside edge towards Gautham
Gambhir at third slip, he goes low and grasses the chance! That's
the third drop off Sreesanth! What more does he need to do to get
a wicket?

yallah guide kammy amal and shaoib malik

im goin to fajar jammat i suggest u all read in UK

octavian said:

I dont care who overtakes who, we better get our money and time's worth. ;-)

octavian said:

u seems to be from lahore naturally biased ! yes i agree lahore definitly has more mullas in the crowd :p

61 for 2 end of over 12!

Joined late match kind'a balanced. Afridi commited suicide, however, he has a possible broken rib and haveing had that injury before I know that your mobility goes to "0". Butt on the other hand could not do anything about hat ball, he was just unlucky to get a delivery like that.

ASpart from the 3 drop catches...Indian close in fielders LOOK outstanding!

long story will tell u later ;-)@oct

4444444444444444444444 againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kami cheetah

cavin420 said:
u seems to be from lahore naturally biased ! yes i agree lahore definitly has more mullas in the crowd :p

61 for 2 end of over 12!

:))

n u are uniased right? like Mark Nicholas !

as for the mullas, nice to know what runs u on :p

waqar seems to be working on his accent n english , making les n less mistakes today :(

73 for 2 pak ..on the money agarkar i have always rated him highly he should take the new ball for india..........!

Oh no Waqar is on! What'a shame'a, this'a is'a goin'a to'a be'a very'a painful'a!!!!!

cavin420 said:
waqar seems to be working on his accent n english , making les n less mistakes today :(

73 for 2 pak ..on the money agarkar i have always rated him highly he should take the new ball for india..........!

he has jus said 2 sentences ...

one was "hi"

Waqar:

I have THE no idea why A the Afridi is A the opening a THE inngs today

nafajafam said:
Since kabir00... isn't agreeing with you, better agree with youself.

Akmal is the Don.

The village idiot will agree with me sooner or later. Either that or both his brain cells will overheat and explode. Either way I won't be losing much sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back