Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy™ said:
What is Taufel saying to RIP? Was ahuge edge...

Haha, some new code of conduce ****.

Holding says; "Waqar I think you know what I think of it. I cant say it here, there might be kids watching"

Big Mac said:
Kabir000 vs Common sense would be more accurate ;-)
I am impartial on this one-but Noddy is fuming over the way you 2 hijacked his thread:)

anything less than 280 and pakistan can kiss this game good bye. totals like 200-50 are chewed up and spat out and chased with easy on this ground!

Reasons why we shouldnt lose hope:

1) We have Inzi and Malik at the crease. One who is a living legend and a proven performer, the other who has been in superlative form

2) We still have the likes of Younis, Razzaq, Arafat and Rana to come. All can bat.

3) Sehwag isnt playing for India

So everyone lets not lose hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inzi doesnt seem quite up for it...body language looks a 'bit off'. Is it just me getting that impression?

Hows bowling gonna be second time around?

Oooh, hesitation there by Inzi, could have been close but safe. 87-4

I have a feeling Inzi is not going to last for long here. Pakistan is kinda screwd in this match. Because one or 2 more wickets down and our tail is exposed and we still have over 30 plus overs remaining. I think Pakistan has totally underestimate India and we thought we are too good of a team for them. Look at the way Afridi, Mohammad Yousaf and Butt has given away their wickets in all the games. Also, we are tinkering with out batting order which is a sign that we are not a stable outfit.

great to see moyo and inzi come in early today and take repsonsability for the team.

shabash! great courage shown as per usual!

it would have been lot worse if indians held on to their catches...

all out to poor shot selection against movin ball

Kahir ...

another single for malik moves onto 24 and 89-3 come one on guys

Waqar has added spewing crap about Pakistan to his reserve of Nigerian accent. Well that is just AAAXXXCALLAANT!!!
He is on a mission to impress Mickey by being critical of Pakistan. What a loser!!!

nafajafam said:
Hows bowling gonna be second time around?

Oooh, hesitation there by Inzi, could have been close but safe. 87-4

batting become more easier in the second part of the day ...ball doesnt move ard that much plus some 20 overs will fall in when the dew takes it toll

21 matches have been won by the team batting first
25 matches have been won by the team batting Second

not much difference...

I have a feeling this will be like the 4th ODI from 2 years ago.

89-4

Ball is still swinging and nipping. We may have the disadvantage of late evening due.

I dont see Pakistan winning this match. These are not desperate thoughts but do we all think that if we want to become world's number 1 team can we play like this in our own courtyard???? I think Pakistan team management got over optimistic with our recent success in test matches against England and India. We still dont have proper openers for ODIs. I am not sure if Butt is perfect for ODIs. I mean he bats well on flat tracks but on seeming tracks he is exposed. Second, there is no point of sending Afridi on a seeming ball track especially when hasnt opened for Pakistan in a long time and all the conditions favor the bowlers. I dont understand what is happening with Inzi. I think he is not the right person to captain this Pakistan side.

There is NO late evening - match will finish in early evening.

btw, Msg to Inzi:

Consolidate, Consolidate and Consolidate .....

Amjid Javed said:
great to see moyo and inzi come in early today and take repsonsability for the team.

shabash! great courage shown as per usual!

great to see you post your usual insightful posts as usual :))

siimo said:
Is Arafat a speed merchant like Akhtar or is he more like M'd Asif

Pakistan has no speed merchant besides Shoaib. Everyone is simply boasting that Pakistan has lot of quick bowlers. But the reality is After Shoaib and Sami pakistan has no fast or express bowlers. The speed of our bowlers on our tracks are exactly the same as Shreesanth and Arafat is the same speed. If Shoaib and Sami are not playing our bowlers are just average. I mean if they bowl wicket to wicket they are fine but they are not going to get any wickets because of their speed.

94-4

Waqar:"RP did good there, especially being a bowlers, they are TIREDED because of bowling"

MenInGreen said:
There is NO late evening - match will finish in early evening.

btw, Msg to Inzi:

Consolidate, Consolidate and Consolidate .....

There will still be due.

Today Inzi has to produce something special if Pakistan has to win this game. Because the wicket is full of runs and we lost 4 wickets already. They both have to stay untill 40th over and we need over 300 runs to win this game.

nafajafam said:
Deano:"Inzi should bat in the top 4 if Pakistan is to win the world cup"

You are absolutely right. Inzi has to bat either at 3 or 4 and so does Mohammad Yousaf. One of these two has to come really up otherwise we will be seeing situations like 50/4 often.

desidude said:
Pakistan has no speed merchant besides Shoaib. Everyone is simply boasting that Pakistan has lot of quick bowlers. But the reality is After Shoaib and Sami pakistan has no fast or express bowlers. The speed of our bowlers on our tracks are exactly the same as Shreesanth and Arafat is the same speed. If Shoaib and Sami are not playing our bowlers are just average. I mean if they bowl wicket to wicket they are fine but they are not going to get any wickets because of their speed.
one more moaner. dont u get bored discussing same themeslike express pace, what after shoib, blah double blah? how often do you get quicks aorund 95 mph anyways? maybe 6-7 in the entire HISTORY of the game. so stop waiting for diamonds and start enjoying the JAMs on display.

you never know with pak and we only have to take inspirtation from yday

These two need to bat until at least the 40th over. From then on the rest can take over.

Raz said:
These two need to bat until at least the 40th over. From then on the rest can take over.

35th over thak behi kar deyn tho acha hai. one of them until 50 overs

octavian said:
somebody has been listening to Imran khan

My opinion, MoYo at 3, Younis at 4 adn Inzi at 5.

In the air and wide.. 2 runs taken. Great try by UV

desidude said:

Not many teams can boost two 90+ mph bowlers. Yasir quicker then Sree, he too can and has hit the 90 mph zone. So pleanty of speed in stock here in Pakistan.

Will be less dew than what would effect the fielding side - I think we will be fine - just need some accurate stuff to create pressure...when we bowl

nafajafam said:
My opinion, MoYo at 3, Younis at 4 adn Inzi at 5.

In the air and wide.. 2 runs taken. Great try by UV

i thin YK ar 3 and moyo at 4

nafajafam said:
YK is still developing into a oneday player, would be good to sandwich him at 4.

he has been around for a long long time.. and his test form has been good, which shud help him with the confidence factor

octavian said:
he has been around for a long long time.. and his test form has been good, which shud help him with the confidence factor

He has but he is still developing. Even Dravid took long to become a good oneday player. 3 should be MoYo's. Younis will get better at 4, when cushioned by Inzi at 5

Single taken, 111-4

i have no issues with moyo a no.3 but the thin is he doesnt wanna bat there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back