Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
44444444444444444444444444 to younis late cut

wow again some serious action ..........lahore zindabad:D

cavin420 said:
whatever still b4 younis, inzi n yousaf!!!

50 to malikkkkkk cheeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaah! ooooooo baley baley!!
wow now thats what u call hooors some serious action first time today!!! ;-)nice :D

lol hoors eh cavin ?
oh man...nice to see though.
congrats to malik bhai
oh man another beautiful hoor there
good shot by younis there for four

Good day for Yasir to raise his hand and show his batting skills that he himself has mentioned several times.

By the way Waqar just mentioned that Malik kept his "nerve cool" during his 50. How do you keep your f'ing nerve cool!

Last edited:
cav sings lahore lahore eeeeeeeeeh lhr lhr ehhhhhhhhhhhh

141 for 5 :D younis moves to 11 with that single 142 now pak younis retains the strike!

cavin420 said:
all those who want malik removed frm the no 3 spot should commit suicide!! starting with imran khan..................hes the backbone of our batting line up in this series!!!!
and will u say same for all of those who wanted yousuf and inzi to come before YK???/
bec yousuf and inzi have been same for pak batting in this series.
I want malik at 3
and yk at 4
Inzi as finisher

ok honestly...loved the guy when he bowled...but when he's commenting there waqar
all i hear is
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
if these guys keep bringing him in for every pakistan game, soon i'm going to wake up in the middle o fthe night screaming "BUTT-UH"

Great fifty. Third in a row, but he must convert it into century to get Pakistan to 300.

Best of luck...

His_Excellence_ said:
ok honestly...loved the guy when he bowled...but when he's commenting there waqar
all i hear is
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
if these guys keep bringing him in for every pakistan game, soon i'm going to wake up in the middle o fthe night screaming "BUTT-UH"

:))) :)))

if u use aussies rules we shoudl around 284

at 30 over double it for some sort of target

Hydro said:
maybe coz granny use to bat all day without getting out
yes , granny used to take inspiration from boycott n gavaskar !

444444444444444444 to malik cheeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

India are well behind the over rate.. if we do inshallah bat out all 50 overs i expect
the umpires to knock of a over or 2 from the indian overs...

His_Excellence_ said:
all i hear is
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
BUTT-UH
awww pooor u! we need to replace waqar with ranjit fernando so it balances waqars affect :p

drinks now peeps 153 for 5 pak!

THAT-UH
BUTT-UH
waqar has three accents for his spoken english.
british/australian/subcontinental, and he switches between them throughout his speech...sometimes even in a single sentence. unfortunately...he has no voluntary control over the switching...it just happens and it's nothing pleasant "in" my ears

damn i was wrong they aint behind the over rate... i thought the match had started
at 4am... inshallah Malik can make a big one and be the man to bat until the end...

i aint now watching the match because im at work but is the ball still swinging ????

since the last 10 odd minutes lahores making a blver out of me :D moving up the ranks preety quickly....n if this continues they have a gr8 chance of knocking fsb off the 2nd spot:ppindi still being no 1 offcourse!

India has 3 world class cover / point / gully fielders in the form of Yuvraj, Kaif and Raina and that has been one of the major differences in the one day series so far.

154-5 pakistan
the man with the golden arm and the squeekiest voice in cricket bowling to younis khan at the moment

rana n asif hold the key to this match!!! thats after we have scored 300+ inshAllah!

whats sachin bowling? he should be reported to ICC...he cant do that.....bowl either leg break , off break or seam:|

157 for 5 end of the over........

His_Excellence_ said:
154-5 pakistan
the man with the golden arm and the squeekiest voice in cricket bowling to younis khan at the moment

david beckham ..... christina angloolara

cavin420 said:
rana n asif hold the key to this match!!! thats after we have scored 300+ inshAllah!

whats sachin bowling? he should be reported to ICC...he cant do that.....bowl either leg break , off break or seam:|

157 for 5 end of the over........

let him do it cavin. no one wants to talk to him trust me...i wouldn't want someone squeeking back at me if i had a problem with them.

edged...and gone
younis khan gone...omg and a sardarji bhangra-ing on my screen...great! that's just freakin great!
158-6
so much for the 330 target
i'd be happy with a 200 now yaars

edges it straight in dhonis gloves
rip picks his 3rd wicket.man im starting to hate this guy.not his bowling but the actual person....................jumps like a cocoooonn

There is definitely some thig in this pitch its not just swing

Don't worry guys, we still have Rana waiting in the wings.

the spinach gobbler in for pakistan now
let's hope he can make the spinach growing farmers of pakistan proud today...

can i dare to say...that we play Ind vs Pak at India at Lahore for the pleasure of Indian fans...
i'm pretty sure if we lose here we will win the series!

onto Multan and Khi now

looks like we have paid for absolutly brainless strategy today, again

His_Excellence_ said:
edged...and gone
younis khan gone...omg and a sardarji bhangra-ing on my screen...great! that's just freakin great!
158-6
so much for the 330 target
i'd be happy with a 200 now yaars
have faith my parathas are on the way!!!!!!!! anything can happen inshAllah! arafat can bat......took me 15 overs to get him out once upon a time :D

cavin420 said:
have faith my parathas are on the way!!!!!!!! anything can happen inshAllah! arafat can bat......took me 15 overs to get him out once upon a time :D

You couldnt even get your granny out !!

cavin420 said:

your parathas have been on their way for some time now...gosh
hurry up paratha man!
you played with yasir arafat?
dude! can i get your autograph?

His_Excellence_ said:
ahhh god! arun lal on now...
now i wish waqar was there :(
insaan kissi haal mai khush nai reh sakta :p just proven again!

razi of the mark.......with 2...shabash.......dont get run out plzzz!!!!!

161 for 6 now!

His_Excellence_ said:
your parathas have been on their way for some time now...gosh
hurry up paratha man!
you played with yasir arafat?
dude! can i get your autograph?

hes talking about the one from palestine

cavin420 said:
insaan kissi haal mai khush nai reh sakta :p just proven again!

razi of the mark.......with 2...shabash.......dont get run out plzzz!!!!!

161 for 6 now!

oye chup! :23:
apnay parathay kha!
163/6

nafajafam said:
You couldnt even get your granny out !!
granny was world class.....dont compare granny with a rubbish batter like arafat now:p granny always played with both bat pad together....not a chance for the ball to sneak through solid as a rock :|

Fret not, guys! Pakistan is still in a pretty good position. The Indians have a unique talent of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Would they do that again today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back