Pakistan v India | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 4 | 11/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the follow on is gone i think they should just let lose dont worry about losing wickets and try and go for the kill.

399 all out?

what the hell happened?

we were 399 for 5 when I left!

Hash said:
399 all out?

what the hell happened?

we were 399 for 5 when I left!
dont worry hash 400 is up and we are still 5 down

Cricinfo
125.3 Pathan to Misbah-ul-Haq, 1 run, banged in short, Akmal is cramped going for the pull and plays a loose shot wide of Karthik behind the stumps, and downs to fine leg
He might be bowling to Misbah ... but it is Kamran feeling the cramps!!!

India will not enforce the follow on so I think we should bat sensibly for another 6.3 overs and then start to go ballistic.

commentators saying Shoaib will be hot to handle on this kind of pitch and I really hope he proves them right.

PlanetPakistan said:
errr. it is 400/5...you are worse than cricinfo
i think he was mocking someone who said Pakistan will be 399 all out.

When's the last time we were 5/400 ... long long time ago I would say.

PlanetPakistan said:
cracking stroke from misbah....probably the shot of the innings
That was an amazing shot! Got to the pitch of the ball.

fire burning under AK **** already...:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
inzibhai said:
fire burning under AK @ss already...:):)
doesn't it always when the ball hits the boundary rope?

i know.... it shows on his face.

Last edited:
Palsma, he is clearly feeling the heat....this match is not lost yet....what if pakistan score another 150-160 runs by tea time and let them bat...who knows what shobby might be up to for the last time against india in india....i would go for the win ....dont care if we lose by 1-0 or 2-0....

ganguly as captain is the only chance for india to give any trouble to australia. AK is too defensive

This has been a good partnership ... easily the best of the match for us ... 123 runs and counting.

inzibhai said:
Palsma, he is clearly feeling the heat....this match is not lost yet....what if pakistan score another 150-160 runs by tea time and let them bat...who knows what shobby might be up to for the last time against india in india....i would go for the win ....dont care if we lose by 1-0 or 2-0....
Yea, game is still on. We need india to bat at least 25 overs today and pick up a few wickets, and tomorrow too. Hopefully we can pick up the tempo soon.

btw DK was so pathetic yesterday behind the stumps that he make Kami look like Rashid Latif...:):)

are Kami and Misbah going to show themselves as the next Yousaf and Younus??

They seem to understand each other very well.

and as i type kami sweeps for 4!!

yes Palsma, if we can get as close to as 626 and then let them bat, we in and it will be india turn to save the match.....and who knows might be time for shobby or sami to step it up for once ...:)

if pakistan goes for a win, this next session is going to be the most entertaining in this whole test series...

inzibhai said:
btw DK was so pathetic yesterday behind the stumps that he make Kami look like Rashid Latif...:):)
I hope he doesn't release that pressure with a century next innings. :))

crowd and commentators are dead silent like there is no one in the stadium

Umair99 said:
guys look at the bowling perfromane of 2nd innings

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/238217.html
Probably not the ideal example. Because that was a pitch which was playing quite bad from Day 1. This is a pitch where all batsmen have found it easy to score (barring the very first session of the test match). I still think we need to get ahead of India's score to really be in with a chance in this game.

Doesn't take long for Kumble to start his "screaming for nothing" act!

qaiser said:
I lost any respect I had for Kumble b/c of his cheat appealing.

So you HAD some respect for him before??? :O

Pakistan will go for the win here, if these two can remain until well after lunch, accelerate thereafter, put India in and bowl them out cheaply. it will be made for the batsmen.

131.2 Pathan to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run
131.1 Pathan to Misbah-ul-Haq, 2 runs, flat on off stump, he defends and gets a thick outside edge wide of slip
Spin from both ends. Deep midwicket in place.

LONG LIVE CRICINFO!

inzibhai said:
no wonder Taufal is best umpire in the world....

This is what some fan accorss the border had to say about Taufel after yesterday's play!
he seems to have too much doubt, even on balls abt to crash into
middle. i have seen about 5-6 decisions he turned down today.

misbah himself cd have been given out to 4-5 plumb hits on the pad.
taufel's radar is totally off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back