Pakistan v India | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 4 | 11/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
OK guys 8 minutes remaining Inshallah we will do well.

Last edited:
My god the pitch looks absolutely destroyed! So many cracks on it and not to mention some parts of the pitch literally lifting out of the ground. This might turn into a minefield later on.

PlanetPakistan said:
don't think IND will enforce the follow on

That is a blessing in disguise because as I have said before on other threads we need to bat out the first session and make as many as possible and then get India batting to even have a sniff to this otherwise drawn match

The_Cricket_Devil said:
My god the pitch looks absolutely destroyed! So many cracks on it and not to mention some parts of the pitch literally lifting out of the ground. This might turn into a minefield later on.

I am horrified to see that as well. That just makes our chances much more difficult to try and chase on the last day.

Hello and welcome to PakPassions live coverage of the 4th day of the 3rd and final Test between Pakistan and India in Bangalore. Pakistan fought back yesterday losing only 4 wickets and added 280 runs to take their tota to 369 for 5, still 58 runs from avoiding the follow on. The weather in Bangalore is cool and sunny. The pitch is full of cracks and will be difficult to bat on (but then that's what everyone said yesterday). Misbah is not out 54 and Kamran Akmal is not out 32. Pakistan will be looking to bat until 7 or so overs after lunch.

Here we go!

SUPERSAMI said:
massive cracks on the pitch, pak are screwed

you should check out the first few posts in yesterday's thread! Exactly the same! And we scored 280 runs for the loss of 4! We will see!

oh beauty from ishant misses off stump by cms huge in cutter

Last edited:
44444 to misbah nicely driven to the offside 376-5

quick note for you folks

yesterday things got really ugly in the absence of the mods so please don't let that happen today

Pak 376-5.....51 more runs to avoid follow-on.

PlanetPakistan said:
quick note for you folks

yesterday things got really ugly in the absence of the mods so please don't let that happen today

But I'm better looking than all the mods

It seems we are out to get some quick runs.

Akmal takes a wild slash and misses, hope thats the last one of the day for him, straight bat akmal!!!

What a great find Misbah has been

Before the India series his average was 17.25

And now his average is 37.40

arun saying shaoib will be very hard to handle on this kind of pitch because of his pace

inside edge from kami and runs away for 4....382-5

In exactly 5 years from now, PakPassion will be offering live ball by ball commentary direct from stadiums so members will no longer have to put up with Ramiz and Arun. Instead they will have to put up with Hash and Amjid Javed, or MIG and Easa, or Oxy and Saj.

another boundary to Kamran ... this time off Sharma ... racing along now to 43

Sharma to Kamran Akmal, no run, pitches wide and Akmal reaches out, playing late and edgily running through the gap at gully for four

cricinfo at its usual best

Hash said:
Sharma to Kamran Akmal, no run, pitches wide and Akmal reaches out, playing late and edgily running through the gap at gully for four

cricinfo at its usual best
LOL :))

khalidali7070 said:
One has to wonder how many movies will he be able to complete with out breaking down..................

That will depend whether he will continue with his long run-up.

Pak 392-5.....35 more runs to avoid follow-on

They've got to bat out of their skins and at a decent rate. We NEED to win this, not draw it.

another 4.

Kami should keep going for it while the pacers are on...and Misbah should play this role once spinners come onto bowl.

CricketBuff said:
That will depend whether he will continue with his long run-up.

well the plane has to take off................or may be he would need doubles to do the stunts and even the running scenes............dancing alone would be done by the doubles as well............

Seriously we should play Kami as a batsman and leave the keeping duties to Sarfaraz.

1 more to kami.....guys do you fancy Pakistan win from here?

khalidali7070 said:
well the plane has to take off................or may be he would need doubles to do the stunts and even the running scenes............dancing alone would be done by the doubles as well............

With all his career that he has spent in night clubs, I guess dancing would not be much of a problem for him !!!

khalidali7070 said:
i wonder what tie arun is wearing today
:D ..we all are thinking about how PAK can get through this mess and you are sitting there thinking about arun's ties

half an hour survived by Pakistan without loosing any wickets

PlanetPakistan said:
:D ..we all are thinking about how PAK can get through this mess and you are sitting there thinking about arun's ties

The team is in disarray...............DNA is ruling with the iron fist the only fun part is aruns ties and ramiz's chamcha geari.......

edge 1 more to kami and brings up his 50 too

Last edited:
Sharma to Kamran Akmal, 1 run, streaky! Akmal stands up and chases a short one outside off and survives with a thick edge smack through the gap at gully for four, which raises his fifty

oh i love cricinfo!

50 to Kamran ... a bit of an iffy knock ... but one that was needed I guess. Well done ... now continue on to yet another 100 against your favourite team.

50 for Kami!!!! W00T!!!

Great Innings once again under pressure!!

Hash said:
Sharma to Kamran Akmal, 1 run, streaky! Akmal stands up and chases a short one outside off and survives with a thick edge smack through the gap at gully for four, which raises his fifty

oh i love cricinfo!
I read something else ...

124.1 Sharma to Kamran Akmal, 1 run, streaky! Akmal stands up and chases a short one outside off and survives with a thick edge smack through the gap at gully, raising his fifty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back