Pakistan v India | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 4 | 11/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hash said:
131.2 Pathan to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run
131.1 Pathan to Misbah-ul-Haq, 2 runs, flat on off stump, he defends and gets a thick outside edge wide of slip
Spin from both ends. Deep midwicket in place.

LONG LIVE CRICINFO!
oh man thats too funny :)))

W63L35,

they will always whine...they are the best when it comes to whining...you should see some of my post on their board....they comp about, Steve B,Rudi,Harper,Billy,Dar,Doctrove,Taufal....i wonder if there is a single umpire they dont complain about?

If pak bats for 50 overs more and put up 200, then it'll be interesting to see how india copes up with scores level, and still 4 sessions to go.

fingers crossed, and for the sake of a good game after that dull eden draw,
I'm actually hoping pak can pull this off. :11:

follow on is all but avoided now

I think we should just go ballistic.

bhaji appealing for lbw on a clear inside edge... what a drama queen

good sweep shot 4 to kami and follow-on avoided congrats everyone

Lets smack these guys around the park now ... we're not going to have to bat again now ... lets try and make a game out of this ... come on Misbah and Kamran ... hit out!!!

inzibhai said:
W63L35,

they will always whine...they are the best when it comes to whining...you should see some of my post on their board....they comp about, Steve B,Rudi,Harper,Billy,Dar,Doctrove,Taufal....i wonder if there is a single umpire they dont complain about?

:))) :))) :))) ......omg please dont i cant take it anymore.

Hash said:
follow on is all but avoided now

I think we should just go ballistic.

We are not out of the danger zone yet!

We gotta go at over 4 RPO if we are serious about putting pressure on India...

Anil "I scream, Karthik screams, everbody scream" Kumble screams again!!!!!!

Batting for another 50 overs isn't really realistic with only Arafat to come.

The most realistic chance we have is to score another 100 or so runs (in the next 23 overs) and then bowl India out in 50 overs......leaving us 300-320 to chase on day 5 (which in itself will be very difficult bar a Yousuf, Younis or Misbah special)

all the smiles and superstar attitude gone off indian faces

dont you love it?

wait a bit more before we start 20-20 mode. Kamran and misbah should just play normally till lunch. and then in the second session go for broke try to get 150 plus runs in that session if they get bowled out cheaply so be it. 1-0 loss or 2-0 loss is still a series loss.

Ak keeps up with his cheap appealing, and distracts his fielder and allows Pakistan to get 2 runs!!!

not a good timing to lose a wicket.....i wish he had stayed till lunch ....oh well here comes the Abdul Razaq in making....:):)

inzibhai said:
all the smiles and superstar attitude gone off indian faces
dont you love it?

Its back....with Kamran's wicket! :p

Kami gone

good innings

right......this is it. No more nonsense, just go mad.

Time for Danish and Shoaib to make runs as they have not untill now

akmal had all the time in the world to come back in the crease but he didn't look where his foot was

Nice partnership ... nevertheless ... 144 runs @ 3.67 ... to save the follow-on

Misbah stop blocking our tail doesnt last long time to take some risks

136.3 Kumble to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, gives it some air now, and Akmal gets forward to defend cover
Did they reverse the stumping decision?

136.3 Kumble to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, gives it some air now, and Akmal gets forward to defend cover

Hash said:
Beat you to it this time!!!

Misbah closing on on a 2nd Test century which is 2 more than any Pakpassion member

Hash said:
Misbah closing on on a 2nd Test century which is 2 more than any Pakpassion member

Hey.....What about Noddy Bhai? He could have scored a few 100s? :)

Come on Misbah

Misbah into the 90s. His batting average is also now up to 39.46 (was 17.something at the start of this tour!)

why to pakistani batsmen have to do fielding for india why not when pak is fielding

W63L35 said:
Hey.....What about Noddy Bhai? He could have scored a few 100s?

I know who Noddy bhai is, and no he hasn't scored any hundreds! :D

the true passionist said:
Misbah now on 87.

He is looking to score runs. We need another 89 before we declare.
Why would we declare ... Gotta use the better batting conditions while we can.

also good cricket by Yasir to give Misbah the strike!

Hash said:
I know who Noddy bhai is, and no he hasn't scored any hundreds! :D

How do you know I am not Basit Ali or Ijaz Ahmed??? :p

good cricket by Yasir...impressive.....i hope i dont jinx him ...carry on boy..

Hopefully Arafat can use the confidence he gained with the ball ... to put on some quick runs while batting!!!

Misbah now 1 shot away from another century (2nd of, hmmm, 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back