Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to hit out too early here. Both Afridi and Akmal made the same mistake.

Very unselfish of Umar Akmal.

I am glad he won't turn out to be a stats-freak. :tends

Koi baat nahin Akmal ... Thank you malik for fulfilling the boundary quota for the over

289 for 6

13 deliveries to come.

The batting powerplay has in a strange way worked against Pakistan.

Rana in now

Awww, Umar has tears in his eyes...:(

Its okay Umar koi baat nahi.. :D.

This is NOT an easy pitch to bat on, specially for new batsmen, contrary to the belief here. The ball will jag around even more under lights and so even the first 10-15 overs, where the ball does come onto the bat, will be difficult to face

Umar Akmal gone, for a duck

I think our bowling is good enough to defend 300 under lights.

:gul

This is like rocky 4... the PP crowd started out hating Malik but he won us over with his passionate performance

Nehra to Umar Akmal, OUT, Akmal falls first ball. A slower one, full outside off stump, Akmal moves outside leg and has a big swing to the on side and edges it behind.

ace_allrounder said:
Omg!!!...my Sister Was Just Saying That Umar Akmal Will Hit Sixes And He Got Out!

tell her to be quiet i am trying to be as nice as i can and if you can tell her like this would e really appreciated :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Gooner said:
This isn't fair! Since I've been back we've now lost 3 wickets! Am I cursed or something?

Light your torches everyone.. lets run this accursed creature out of the room

i think at this stage there s no worry to loose two quick wickets.......

Bloody pictures have been lost by Sky Sports - aaaaaaaargh

lakha84 said:
tell her to be quiet i am trying to be as nice as i can and if you can tell her like this would e really appreciated :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I'm yelling at her to shut up..first Imran,then the 2 quick wickets and then the wickets of Umar and Afridi!

Malik out. Caught at long on

300 for 7

1 over remaining.

Malik goes after a wonderful century. Didn't quite catch that ball in the middle and Yousuf gobbles it up at long-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back