Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone. Umar needs to come out now. No need to be overly aggressive. Just get 7 runs per over and bat out the 50.

Pathan to Shahid Afridi, OUT, And he is gone now. He moved outside leg stump and tried to force it to the off side but edged it to Dhoni. Four and out. Afridi has come and gone.

Well he had to go for it..to be honest Pakistan should have taken PP at 42 or 43 overs ..and then gone for it anyway in the last 2.

Poor strategy I think taking it in final 5 overs.

chants of jeevey jeevey pakistan in the stadium

go Men in Green

And Malik hits a FOURRR

Shahid Afridi c †Dhoni b Pathan 4 (2b 1x4 0x6) SR: 200.00

Boom Boom Strike rate 200%

dblock said:
Well he had to go for it..to be honest Pakistan should have taken PP at 42 or 43 overs ..and then gone for it anyway in the last 2.

Poor strategy I think taking it in final 5 overs.
Yeah because you end up going for it anyway in the last 5 overs.

That's why the PP should be taken at the 41st or 40th over.

Nehra getting a pounding now. Lack of pace and wrong length is playing right into the hands of Malik

iZeeshan said:
Yeah because you end up going for it anyway in the last 5 overs.

That's why the PP should be taken at the 41st or 40th over.

but then you have more chances of getting caught in the field , no?

ITS MY SISTER!...SHE'S JINXING THE PLAYERS!

First she joked about someone getting out.Imran goes out.
Then a while later,she told me...The score is prolly 50/3 and it was 70/3(our live stream stopped working at that time)

Finally right now,she was talking about how Afridi would score sixes and he got out!

i am in so much pressure just watching the game i just cant imagine th pressure on the players

Umar Akmal failed...no surprises...had Fawad Alam failed here, people would have been calling for his head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back