Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think.....Pakistan should be aiming for 330 now as they have 5 overs of power play and afridi U Akmal to come.......

Malik really has played a brilliant innings here. It didn't look like it at the beginning but I suppose thats the difference between him and someone brainless like Nazir.

Batting powerplay to start after the end of this over.

320 is on here.

Do they have to request the final PP - or is it automatic (with 5 overs to go)?

gollumbird said:
Indians seem to be getting worse and worse with every IPL tournament! Just pathetic bowling display by them.
Now you know why they don't want to play Pakistan?

Inswinger said:
CAn we decline the PP. It seems as if we get bogged down by it.

hehe... dont worry

haha , the umpire just take the cap off Nehra without permission

I am sick of this commentary, all Indian point of view, bloody Doordarshan would be more impartial,,,,

Why does MoYo look like he is about to cry ?. Shahid Afridi has his helmet on and he's ready to come out...

| 4 1 . 1 1 4 | 2 . 4 1 1 1

In 45th over I need more candy than this. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :( :(

as much as we want to see akmal and afridi play, i am rooting for this pair to just take it to 330

Inswinger said:
CAn we decline the PP. It seems as if we get bogged down by it.
Not much sense declining it. The opposing captain will make sure it is an unofficial PP if you are that keen to avoid it.

2 more for Malik

Boundaries is what we need at this time especially with the PP on!

200 Partnership between these 2!

Oxy said:
Do they have to request the final PP - or is it automatic (with 5 overs to go)?

put a little pressure on abover your eyes under your skull and you will get the answer

Momo said:
Not much sense declining it. The opposing captain will make sure it is an unofficial PP if you are that keen to avoid it.
Jeez. I at least expected Momo to get the sarcasm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back