Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide down legside

Record partnership by Pakistan for the 4th wicket against India

They surpassed the record set by both of them 2 years ago in Jaipur

Malik needs to hit a boundary and get over the 100 hurdle. Seem to have slowed down.

100 to Malik

Well played mate.

tendulkar fell over like a 5 year old while chasing that ball. :))

I didnt think I'd say this today..

But well done Malik.

Harbhajan Singh to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, top spinner from round the stumps, but drops it slightly short, Malik goes back to cut it to third man boundary. 100 up for Malik. The players in the dressing room give him a standing ovation. Yusuf congratulates him in the middle. The crowd roar in delight.

An amazing innings by Malik.

I have never seen such an innings ever. Such pathetic indecisive stuff (first half) and then masterful display of intent and blatant disregard for bowlers' sanctity and privacy in one innings.

I'd like all Mailk bashers to apologise for their comments in a dedicated thread tongith after the match is over ;)

End of 43 overs 241/3. They need to aim to score 12 runs per over for the next 7 overs, that would be 84 runs...making a total of exactly 325...

They should go after almost every ball now. I think 330+ is a safe score

Amazing acceleration by Malik. Well deserved century!

Oh my god ... what a shot that was from MoYo!

Much as i hate to say it id like one of these to go so we can get some boom booms

This is the only that pisses me off a little.

That they have a huge score on the board with a lot of wickets on the hand, yet they still play almost as sensibly as the 35th over.

I mean, you have Umar, Afridi, and Rana to come. Just go insane!

Shakil_pkcricket said:
indian spinners's bowlling the turning point for Pakistan batting recovery....

Manjraykar says Pakistan spinners need to bowl fuller rather than on a good length on this pitch to pick up wickets.

Thats where the Indians spinners have struggled.

Indians seem to be getting worse and worse with every IPL tournament! Just pathetic bowling display by them.

as per Sanjay manjrekar.... the indian spinners bowlled much short rather than full to get wickets on this slow pitch..

Singh to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, Thump. He cleared the front leg and crashed the length delivery over the bowler and to the straight boundary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back