Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have been at 225 by now IF they played aggressively. Simply Stupid approach by the Players.

Coach and Captain are Pot heads! Speak to the players Review the games situation. LOOK!!

coy0607 said:
wasim akram is spot on........i havent seen a single slower ball from the indians
How can bowlers whose 'faster' balls are 95 kph possibly bowl slower balls?

gotta love wasim,, "pak playing like champions today"
"afridi boom boom"
"pak playing great today"

Kamranz said:
They should have been at 225 by now IF they played aggressively. Simply Stupid approach by the Players.

Coach and Captain are Pot heads! Speak to the players Review the games situation. LOOK!!

Brother, can I ask how many years you've been watching cricket for?

Kamranz said:

not_sure_if_srs.jpg

Kamranz said:

HAAN :))) :))) :)))

lollol said:
Then we are more or less on one line. Most members thought 260-270 would be enough (here on PP, and even :wasim on tv)

am not saying 280-300 will be easy , but pak wont feel safe with anything less than 300

Just got back on the computer to follow the last 10 overs with PP.

Fantastic game so far.

Brilliant stuff from Malik/Yousuf. Shame on all those that wanted Malik dropped.

jusarrived said:
am not saying 280-300 will be easy , but pak wont feel safe with anything less than 300
Tendu is the key, if we get him cheaply, then ill take 300+ as a guaranteed win for us

For all the Miandad haters...Wasim has just set the record straight once and for all now...it was not Imran, rather Miandad who discovered and picked him...

Shoaib Malik not out 76 95 9 0 80.00

Mohammad Yousuf not out 63 70 4 0 90.00

BOTH GOING SLOW LOOK AT THE BALLS WASTED! Pakistan leaving far less for Afridi and Umar Akmal to settle.

3 wickets down @ 40 overs, should go RAMPAGE/CARNAGE right now!

Cheguvera said:
For all the Miandad haters...Wasim has just set the record straight once and for all now...it was not Imran, rather Miandad who discovered and picked him...
It was never a secret, actually.

I almost thought 40th will be a dry over !!

2 4 1 1 1 1 | . . 4 2 1 1 | . . 1 . 4 4

Candy for my eyes....again :))) :)) :))) :)) :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back