Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian fielding has been very good, prevented a lot of boundaries today. I hope its the same with us tonight

Wow. Yousuf! What a lofted drive for four!

dblock said:
Tough decision...would be good to have either Afridi or Akmal using the powerplay.

What about with two set batsmen? Worth taking the risk

Indian fielding has been really good by Sub continental standards.

Saved a few runs.

Still Yousuf bhai showing his class. Laughing at Indians who say he isn't a big game player.

Juggernaut said:
Indian fielding has been really good by Sub continental standards.

Saved a few runs.

Still Yousuf bhai showing his class. Laughing at PAKPASSIONERS who say he isn't a big game player.

Fixed.

Now, this really seems to ba a 330+ pitch to me, dont u agree?

PAK was just playing safe because they lost wickets, but look at the way the ball is coming to the bat..

lollol said:
You seem to be the only indian right now, so: what do u reckon india will be comfortable to chase?

Would give a 50% chance of chasing anything between 280 and 300 , beyond that looks difficult

Kamranz said:
MALIK WILL COST us if he gets out with amount of balls he's faced just like Younis.
He's done well to make up the difference. S/R of 77 now. More than respectable.

wasim akram is spot on........i havent seen a single slower ball from the indians

Singh to Shoaib Malik, 1 run, full in length on the middle and off, driven down to long-on. 200 up for Pakistan. They are looking really good for a big total here. Can they carry on?

You guys accuse Wasim for brown nosing and pleasing Indians.Look how much he is excited to see Pak doing well. :wasim

jusarrived said:
Would give a 50% chance of chasing anything between 280 and 300 , beyond that looks difficult
Then we are more or less on one line. Most members thought 260-270 would be enough (here on PP, and even :wasim on tv)

Kamranz said:
MALIK WILL COST us if he gets out with amount of balls he's faced just like Younis.
You don't know cricket. signed and sealed.

Building partnership means nothing to you.

coy0607 said:
wasim akram is spot on........i havent seen a single slower ball from the indians

You can't get much slower I guess.

siddharth said:
You guys accuse Wasim for brown nosing and pleasing Indians.Look how much he is excited to see Pak doing well. :wasim

Its OK Sid - Ive put in a complaint to ESPN - he has promised he wont do it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back