Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another boundary in this Pathan over. Malik looking to get a move on, need more of these to reach 280

Pathan to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, short in length outside offm, Malik backs away and adjusts to the slightly lower bounce and cuts it to backward point boundary. 100 of the partnership up. Pakistan are moving along very nicely here.

yousuf is a true master. I am waiting for the critics to comment on this now.

We are seeing two of best innings pacers in action together

After a slow start, these 2 have laid a good platform. Well played Yousuf for his 50.

Dhoni not thinking wisely because I don't understand why he is saving the faster boys anyways he can't read this, congrats to Yousuf

:moyo 50 from 55 with only 3 boundaries! Thats how Malik needs to play, more singles!

GLORY OF '92 said:
Where r the drop yousuf kids now????

Gone into hiding. I dont think any real Pakistan fan wanted to drop this superstar of the modern era.

All you Yousuf haters....eat your heart out...aversion to Yousuf by his detractors has nothing to do with cricket...it's rather the matters in his personal life which irritate his haters more then anything else...

MashAllah MoYo is best batsman that Pakistan have and anyone who can't see that does not know cricket.

That's the welcome, you want to give a bowling change.

Fifty for Malik, came around well.

where are the drop yousuf n malik brigade now ? where is the ppl who think dropping fawad alam is the be all and end all,some f the knee jerk reactions ppl say are ridicoulous,as u can clearly see under pressure against india, mainly yousuf and to a lesser extent malik has come good

pakmania said:
where are the drop yousuf n malik brigade now ? where is the ppl who think dropping fawad alam is the be all and end all,some f the knee jerk reactions ppl say are ridicoulous,as u can clearly see under pressure against india, mainly yousuf and to a lesser extent malik has come good

Welcome to PakPassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back