Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the Malik knee-on-ground-hoik over the boundary?

yousuf has really renewed my trust in him today.......i didnt think he any odi cricket left in him, but he has really impressed.....he is still our best middle order batsmen

I am afraid how easily the wkt is playing a score of 280-300 is required.
unless Umar or Afridi are able to produce a special innings I do not see these 2 making a big dent. They seem to be targeting 250

Shakil_pkcricket said:
Yousuf along with Younis have formed a better partnership in the middle overs instead of Malik currently.... Yousuf and Younis together are very good in getting singles and doubles in the middle overs.... Malik has failed in this sense to support yousuf..
that's exactly what I am thinking..the decision to send Malik ahead of MoYo was the dumbest decision you would see..Malik not only put the pressure on younis but also he has not been able to complement YOUSUF like YK would have.

WC 2003 after 32 overs 148/3
Today after 32 overs 147/3

Too many similarities for my liking.

Track is not a bad one for batting....300 should be targeted...anything less would not trouble the Indians...

Better from both batsman. 7 off the last over, but still too many dot balls that should be put away for at least a single.

Harbhajan Singh to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, Malik gets the late cut working superbly this time. He went back, waited for the off break to turn in and glided it to the third man boundary

Momo said:
Somebody needs to tell Pakistani batsmen that stopping the ball and pretending that you are going to take a run doesn't add anything to the scorecard. :inzi
:))) :))) :))) :)))

immubhai said:
Malik has to come good here and have to play some risky shots

Agreed, now they have steadied the innings, Malik has to give it a go.

sheer elegance from Yousuf.

If I was YK, I would take the batting powerplay next over.

JeeraBlade said:
WC 2003 after 32 overs 148/3
Today after 32 overs 147/3

Too many similarities for my liking.
Plz, dont try to jinx it

Pathan to Mohammad Yousuf, FOUR, Another classy late cut from Yousuf. Treat to watch. He waited on that backfoot and chopped it through the vacant slip region ... Yusuf holds his head! Harbhaan now moves finer at short third-man

sammy just hit two back to back sixes against mitchel's johson.... malik and Yousuf should take lesson from their windies counterparts how to hit 4s and 6s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back