Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this looks like a good team going for the world cup. get in aamer salman yousuf and kamran and its a heck of a team for subcontinent matches

Pakistan | 2/150 | 32 Overs | Younis 52*, Misbah 4*, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

7 off th over!

good bench strength too if u leave umar akmal out..plus misbah/yousuf gta sit out to get the caliber of youth with experience in team

well done Younis Khan for 50!!! thanks on behalf of pakpassion except thelandofthebravepeople who didnt welcome my return to forum from bed :(

Pakistan | 2/153 | 33 Overs | Younis 53*, Misbah 6*, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off th over!

Imagine if Younis and Moyo had been playing recent tours... we wouldn't have been embarassed that badly....F you BIG BUTT

Just tuned in, what a platform set by YK and Hafeez. Is it really hot? Everyone looks tired!

i think akthar might get hammered if pakistan bowl first in the other ODIs this series. dilshan hammered him all over the park the last time he played in dubai/abu dhabi

Yk needs get a 100 and bat till end! A blazing Cameo from Misbah would be good right now!

Wow unbelievable, Umar and Farhat dropped and Afridi wins ANOTHER toss (adding value to the claim that he is in fact Jesus)

Gutsy move.

Now Most Important Duty this two have is to keep batting till 40th over and don't let afridi to face off now.. Afridi and Razzaq will key for us to score some big to challenge SA.

Pakistan | 2/156 | 34 Overs | Younis 54*, Misbah 8*, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off th over!

300 easily on the cards here. Razzaq is best in such situations

Unbelievable ! YK has been out of International cricket for over 10 months,but he comes straight back in and is back to his best !

300 easily on the cards here. Razzaq is best in such situations
We're going to slow I think to get that. 260 if we start hitting big.

Dunno why misbah was sent out. Afridi or razzaq should have come out.

Shame but what a fantastic return...well done Younis...Its always nice to be be proved wrong when something good comes out of it...

YK Zindabad.Out for a wonderful 54,not bad for someone who's been out of the national side for 10 months !

Fawad in. Would rather have Afridi as he'd be able to pick the rate up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back