Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good partnership...cant blame him for getting out he was looking to accelerate...well done Hafeez...Inshallah the same with the ball...

Pak 140/1 after 30 overs.

Pakistan should be looking to double that total from here

HAfeez lost his mind again ........

It was a perfect oppurtunity for him to go for a hundred

as soon as I turn on the stream, out. Turned it on to see younus's 50 but what a joke

Hafeez out to botha, was always on the cards, He survived the last few overs with a few dodgy shots.

Hafeez gets out just when it was time to step on the paddle. and now its Misbah torture time.

We need Misbah to start quicker today...we've made a good start and we need him to capitalise...would have personally preferred if we went with Fawad...

Oh no, Misbah! Now we'll be 160 at the end of 49th over.

They should have sent Alam.

I hope Misbah doesnt go on a go slow here! we need momentum!

I know it's an awful thing to say, but considering the start we've had, we can afford.

Hope Misbah gets out first ball.

You have to give it to South Africa. Their fielding is just brilliant. Even their chubby guys can move in the field!

Pakistan | 2/143 | 31 Overs | Younis 47*, Misbah 2*, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

Kamran Akaml adds so much to our ODI team. He should be in there instead of Zoni in the ODI

Come on, lads! Need to get after JP. Weak link in the Proteas bowling lineup.

How can a player with such experience not put a full toss away? Misbah just knocked that juicy full toss for a single !!

Misbah has started off at a run a ball which is what is needed!

50 for Younis Khan. Where are the people now calling him Useless Khan. Take that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back